It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been here for a long time, reader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I just now found the post new thread button lol. Seems I could only find one after I was in someone elses thread and at the very bottom there was a new thread button? On the forum pages, I see no new thread button.

I have so many things I want to post about but haven't been able to ever write a thread!
Ive been a lurker here for at least 7-10 years. Back before the 14 "different" political sub forums

Stay safe everybody! and keep an eye out right now with what changes they will try to enact during CV

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminatiedchemtrails

Welcome to ATS...
Live Long and Prosper.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
On the one hand: Welcome

On the other hand: You need to run, run hard, if someone stops you at the door you need to clock them as hard as you can and just keep running.

Don't look back, go, as fast as you can. Jump over any dead body you see, women, children, whatever.

You have a chance, if you don't do it now, you'll be doomed.

DOOOMMMEDDDDDDD!!!!

Welcome to the forum though.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
thanks!!

On my original note, does anyone know the rules if I am missing it or why I cannot post in other forums? Do I not have enough posts? I couldnt find that rule anywhere.
But I cannot start threads in any other forums. I emailed the admins but no reply!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminatiedchemtrails

I think you have to have 20 posts before starting a thread.
Anyway, welcome. I'm also back after being away a while, and yes this place has grown.

Sorry. I read it wrong. I don't know why you can't post in other forums
edit on 4/2/2020 by Dogmom because: Wrong info given

new topics

top topics

join