It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 2020 Numbers Are In

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: BlackOops

This has just started. Did anyone not see today's brief? Do people still think that this is "nothing"?

I didn't watch it, the briefing.

I don't think it's nothing, not at all, but is it "Everything?".

Like everything in the history of the US, should we jump from the lowest unemployment to the highest in 100's of years. Should we(the US, stock market, which is the bellweather for all markets) plunge the entirety of the world back hundreds of years.

Maybe we should, for the good of globalism? or mankind? or whatever?

I don't discount the threat, but my god. Burn the whole world over a stubbed toe. I mean, in the end, i'll laugh about it, but what of the 99 percent that clinged to their false reality?
edit on 31-3-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOops
a reply to: infolurker

I think/know this is a big deal.. My question from the start and implied is the testing for both.

Oh, no they have not in my area.

Pretty much you only get tested if you are ready / are being admitted to the hospital. We have had one confirmed Covid 19 at our office that is hospitalized and a few "possibles' that are sick and flu test is negative. We have them out of the office currently.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I found this data point.

CDC is estimating there have been 24,000 - 62,000 flu related deaths in US from October 1, 2019 - March 21, 2020.

CDC 2019 -2020 Flu Death Estimates

Let's say the truth is in the middle since the range is so wide. That is 43,000 deaths or 7,166 flu deaths PER MONTH.

I'm sorry folks, I don't recall the economy collapsing over the flu and we have damn near 7,200 people dying every month in US from flu.

Again, something don't smell right with this Covid data and the reactions to it.

This is why I want data in New York showing concurrent flu deaths over same period they are reporting the Covid deaths.

edit on 31-3-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thank you.. That is my question. Is the testing Wuflu first or is flu testing fist. And after the fact of a pos. test, are all other testing finished. a reply to: infolurker

edit on 31-3-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I really would like
to order 1/2 dozen
Italian Pepperoni Pizzas.
I am noticing that negative right now.

It will get worse before it
will get better.
But SAAVY This....
We Tally up the expense of this whole
Fiasco, and subtract the cost from
the International Debt to China!
Bingo!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The CFR is a moving target. Literally an unknown while the number of unresolved cases remains high. The number of unresolved cases is high and continues to rise.

The CFR for COVID19 is unknown. The rising number of people being hospitalized is not.

But maybe those numbers will just stop. They'll just go away.

edit on 3/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I found this data point.

CDC is estimating there have been 24,000 - 62,000 flu related deaths in US from October 1, 2019 - March 21, 2020.

CDC 2019 -2020 Flu Death Estimates

Let's say the truth is in the middle since the range is so wide. That is 43,000 deaths or 7,166 flu deaths PER MONTH.

I'm sorry folks, I don't recall the economy collapsing over the flu and we have damn near 7,200 people dying every month in US from flu.

Again, something don't smell right with this Covid data and the reactions to it.

This is why I want data in New York showing concurrent flu deaths over same period they are reporting the Covid deaths.

Nice data.

If you had a youtube channel.

I'd have deleted it months ago.

Love,

Suzanne whojizzsky....

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The CFR is a moving target. Literally an unknown while the number of unresolved cases remains high. The number of unresolved cases is high and continues to rise.

The CFR for COVID19 is unknown. The rising number of people being hospitalized is not.

But maybe those numbers will just stop. They'll just go away.

On that same link I provided, CDC is showing 400,000 - 730,000 flu related hospitalizations. Some how this did not strain hospital resources. So again, what are the flu hospitalizations running concurrently with the covid hospitalizations?

Worldometer site is saying the US has 188,000 cases. However, 95% of those are considered mild and thus we can assume don't require hospitalization. Therefore, we have approximately 9400 serious cases across the US.

So again, how are hospitals being over run in light of what we know about flu hospitalizations being exponentially higher...

edit on 31-3-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Bingo. You are right. I hope the true numbers (orders) will be understood by the avg. joe. I hope my grandchildren can visit China in a safe environment......................for free

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Bingo. You are right. I hope the true numbers (orders) will be understood by the avg. joe. I hope my grandchildren can visit China in a safe environment......................for free

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Some how this did not strain hospital resources.

There will be very many more infections for hospitals to contend with.

Flu + a whole lot of COVID = very bad

What is so hard to understand? This is new. The public health system is not equipped.
edit on 3/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

let me go to work phage!! stop with your facts, it's not good for the soul

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

I really would like
to order 1/2 dozen
Italian Pepperoni Pizzas.
I am noticing that negative right now.

It will get worse before it
will get better.
But SAAVY This....
We Tally up the expense of this whole
Fiasco, and subtract the cost from
the International Debt to China!
Bingo!

China doesn't own that much of our debt, but I suppose with the right submarines and ICBMs pointed in the right direction, we could run it as a credit balance?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

One reason may be that flu hospitalization typically requires a few days and some fluids, while Covid-19 hospitalization requires weeks, ventilators in some cases, and isolation. 10,000 Covid hospitalizations may equal 70,000 influenza hospitalizations, in terms of room-days utilized.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You can’t argue with ego... that’s what you think with...... logic is what Edumakated uses. Star and flag for the guy that goes against the narrative.

In the words of Marty Robbins.. “my love of life, is stronger than my fear of death” 🍻

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I don't know if you are angry due to how that you view other's idea how bad this could be or your think that other people view you as chicken little.. I don't know how bad this will become.. disease wise or under/overreaction wise.

I think if this gets to the point of your posts, that it will be a wake up call. I kind of agree. It should be a wake up call to the states and other countries that we should be contribute and protect. However,,,, Dependence on other countries is the first symptom of downfall.

edit on 1-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

logic is what Edumakated uses.

Incorrect.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso,
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

Wait...More appropriate

As I walked out in the streets of Laredo
As I walked out in Laredo one day
I spied a young cowboy, wrapped all in white linen
Wrapped in white linen, as cold as the clay.

edit on 4/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

logic is what Edumakated uses.

Incorrect.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso,
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

Well, you got that going for you.

And a wondeful source of authentic mexican cuisine.

I'd probably have took that deal too....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

One reason may be that flu hospitalization typically requires a few days and some fluids, while Covid-19 hospitalization requires weeks, ventilators in some cases, and isolation. 10,000 Covid hospitalizations may equal 70,000 influenza hospitalizations, in terms of room-days utilized.

Reasonable and logical answer.

I guess my question would be what the hospitalization looked like for SARs, H1N1, Zika, etc. Similar to Covid?
edit on 1-4-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Phage will do whatever he/she can to play the media side.... I bet you think homosexuality is a mental disease huh? “Experts” are always the people to listen to.....

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use”.
S.K.

edit on 1-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join