posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:25 PM
a reply to: Plotus
I think many things are going change.
- People are going to realize they don't need to eat out 3 times a day - 5 plus times a week
- They will realize they probably don't need two high income jobs to live a good life
- A new found appreciatiom for paid sick leave and vacation time; especially in the US
- Our ideas of saving for the future will change after so many have witnessed their 401Ks and stocks plummet or simply don't have the savings to buy
two weeks of food in advance or not have a paycheck for a few weeks.
- Hopefully more parents will appreciate actually raising their kids and spending time with them
- Basic freaking hygiene will change
- We've learned you can't depend on the government to know anything or be prepared for anything (some of us already knew this but many are just
- We will have more people working from home since it has proven fairly successful and is better for mitigation
- More working from home will mean smaller office complexes, less work clothing being purchased, improved telecommunication
- More people are taking time to get healthy during lockdown by exercising and meditating
The world will be forever changed and I think many people are realizing they just don't need the stuff they thought they needed before Covid.
I'm looking on the bright side of how we can come out stronger, healthier, happier and wealthier.