It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Covid-19 made to fulfill the Georgia Guidestones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadys321
Thank you for pointing that out. I done a search and came across this; en.as.com...
It is over a week now since this finding and I was unaware.

Professor of Genetics at the University of Valencia, Fernando González, explained :
"The genome of the virus is constantly mutating and it is precisely this that allows us to follow its trajectory across different countries and transmission chains. The patients in isolation in Valencia have displayed various mutations of the original virus sequenced in Wuhan. But that is normal: almost all of the viruses sequenced to date have presented some differences to the first. The most in one case, isolated in Brazil, has 16 mutations."

And back to the guidestones themselves an interesting tidbit I came across is that the creator is a member of the Rosicrucian Order. That right there opens another can of worms.

edit on 31-3-2020 by skybandit because: Additional info.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Its not doing a good job of culling the population though is it? The figures speak for themselves. I'm sure if "they" wanted to cull the population there a thousand more efficient ways to do so, rather than relying on a hit & miss virus

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

no - next ?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The virus originated in Hollywood. It's all a pandemic hoax to push for new laws and new restrictions on freedom and liberty. I can't believe people don't see the truth of the matter. Television has you all hipmotize.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
The vaccine!!??

edit on 1-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Does it seem odd to anyone else that the last phrase is repeated?

Leave room for nature,
Leave room for nature.

It’s not a song, or a limerick, nor a poem.

Or is it a clue?

Agenda 21 and Agenda 30.... maybe??

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It has been said that the vaccine when available, will not be compulsory....at first!
My own conspiracy theory is the vaccine could possibly contain tracking nanos....fabulous way to get them into humans under the guise of safety
Just a wild thought

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
Yes could be.
Or it could contain a sterilization agent or the real virus......who knows?

Or it could save everyone.

Dr. Bruce Lipton talks about what happened with the Swine flu vaccine in the video above.
edit on 1-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join