It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Covid-19 made to fulfill the Georgia Guidestones?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have been reading alot on the current situation, and hearing all kinds of theories, inclluding the planet being hit by a extinction comet, alien intervention, a man made virus that escaped from a lab...etc
Something that has been overlooked thatI think we also need to consider are the Georgia Guidestones. Could it be that the time has come and the ones responsible for the monument are finally fulfilling its purpose.
For anyone unfamiliar; The inscription on it is written in 8 languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
The inscription states as follows:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
-Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
-Unite humanity with a living new language.
-Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
-Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
-Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
-Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
-Balance personal rights with social duties.
-Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
I always wondered how they would carry out their culling and a virus with no vaccine would be a good start. We haven't seen it mutate yet so we don`t know what is in store. Humanity has never faced anything like this before...yes we have had pandemics, but they happened at a time when the world was a bit more cut off from each other. These are times that are ripe for this type of virus to wipe out a large portion of humanity and achieve their desired result.
I would encourage all to read up on the Georgia Guidestones to familiarize yourself as there is far more to it than I have have mentioned.
Here is the link to the wikipedia entry;
en.wikipedia.org...

I would love to see a intelligent discussion occur in relationship to my thoughts.
Hope everyone is safe and doing their part to limit the spread of this virus

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

Short answer— yes.

But they forgot a 0.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No, nothing at all to do with them

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
NO

COVID19 is just the 3rd or 4th CV which are targeting different demographics of the general populations

there will appear between 6 to 7 more of these specialized 'Crown'-Viruses designed to become even more dangerous Pandemics (AKA: Pestilences in Prophecy lingo)

War/Famine/Pestilence/Death... those factors combined will be the vehicles used to cull the present global population

(now this part is brand new interpretation of prophecy ==>'
the Atlas comet will be deemed the Wormwood Star that shines as a Lamp, found in Revelation prophecy...
the Atlas Comet is building up a fantastic bright Coma, by outgassing a large atmosphere of 'Alien' microbes which will become a very toxic 'debris trail'...that will poison the Earth biosphere in the Future (also known as Panspermia)…
cutting edge prophecy revealing the 4th Horseman on the Black Horse called 'Death' (a special Death from the Stars/ the heavenly realm

anyone ever surmised that Ted Turner dreamed-up the Ga Guidestone monument... as a globalist elite he just had to write it in Stone
edit on st31158568828431582020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st31158568849431012020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Maybe they were preparing us for this event. Georgia Guidestones crossed my mind also. Also, remember all those strange apocalyptic murals/paintings they had at the new Denver International Airport.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I’ll never say it’s not possible, but my thinking on the guidestones are they were placed there by people who know that we will be hit with an asteroid and sent back to the Stone Age once again, like the times before.

Taking from our past they learned the best way to make a message last is engraving it in stone.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't think that the guidelines was done by someone who wants to take the world under 500,000,000 population, but rather by someone who visions that the nature of humanity will take take it there inevetably. A dark vision for sure, but I think that it was created by someone just to throw their weight around in some secret society or cult.

The number 500,000,000 is very exact, while rest of the guidelines are very vague. I think that the exact number was created with intention to draw attention. Rest are vague teachings, that are common sense to everyone with moral sense, and can't be taught with words anyway and can be only obtained through life experiences that are always richer then words.

That is why I feel vanity and pride being the main motivations for the creation of the guidelines. If I had to guess, then some figure in a cult or secret society, who occasionally elevates themself to new people, by providing proof that they behind it's creation. Using wealth and fame can often get far when you want to attract faith towards you, and maybe even make you look goodlike to some. But I think that people like to take credit for making grand plans more then they actually are making them.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Supreme irony would be an asteroid landing on the guide stones!

Does anyone know if there are others located elsewhere in the world?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Maybe this virus was planted by Elon Musk, a masterfully planned ploy by a evil genius to get humanity to realize that space is the final frontier, and perhaps he knows an asteroid is hurtling ever close towards earth.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Lex Luther style

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Hmmmmm. Hadn't considered Elon. I don't get an evil vibe from him .

Hang on.... wait a minute....

That's not an asteroid. It's a Tesla!!!!!

Ruuuuuuuunnn!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No.
The Georgia Guidestones are from a time in the 70s from which the main thought was nuclear annihilation
Done.
Next.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well were our global transportation hubs, infrastructure, nevermind general way of life made to fulfill the Georgia Guidestones?

Corvid 19 not so much the issue, but the way that we exist and interact with one another.
edit on 31-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As near as anyone can tell, the virus originated in China.

It would be a stretch to think that the virus was not just one of those things that happen in nature as unstable chemical bonds are randomly broken and the chemicals mixed with others in the 'soup' that is the environment.

Let alone someone reading the Georgia Guidestones in English and then engineering and releasing the virus far away in China.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
How about..NO

If this was supposed to reduce the population to 500,000,000, it's a giant fail, and anyone engineering such a virus would probably know it.

Nope, nada, nein!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: skybandit
I have been reading alot on the current situation, and hearing all kinds of theories, inclluding the planet being hit by a extinction comet, alien intervention, a man made virus that escaped from a lab...etc
Something that has been overlooked thatI think we also need to consider are the Georgia Guidestones. Could it be that the time has come and the ones responsible for the monument are finally fulfilling its purpose.
For anyone unfamiliar; The inscription on it is written in 8 languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
The inscription states as follows:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
-Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
-Unite humanity with a living new language.
-Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
-Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
-Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
-Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
-Balance personal rights with social duties.
-Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
I always wondered how they would carry out their culling and a virus with no vaccine would be a good start. We haven't seen it mutate yet so we don`t know what is in store. Humanity has never faced anything like this before...yes we have had pandemics, but they happened at a time when the world was a bit more cut off from each other. These are times that are ripe for this type of virus to wipe out a large portion of humanity and achieve their desired result.
I would encourage all to read up on the Georgia Guidestones to familiarize yourself as there is far more to it than I have have mentioned.
Here is the link to the wikipedia entry;
en.wikipedia.org...

I would love to see a intelligent discussion occur in relationship to my thoughts.
Hope everyone is safe and doing their part to limit the spread of this virus

What are you talking about “we haven’t seen it mutate yet” it’s literally a mutating virus constantly- so what do you mean? It’s been mapped to have mutated atleast 8 different documents times in the last few months (in a single country at that!)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No , it was Planned by THEM , and Bill Gates did their Bidding .......

" In October of 2019 the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation simulated a Coronavirus outbreak at John Hopkins University. Simulating 65 million deaths over 18 months . No Coincidence here , eh ?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Does it seem odd to anyone else that the last phrase is repeated?

Leave room for nature,
Leave room for nature.

It’s not a song, or a limerick, nor a poem.

Or is it a clue?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
We are the virus that has plagued the planet if we need inscriptions from our past to warn us not to over run the planet and to leave room for nature.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
We are the virus that has plagued the planet if we need inscriptions from our past to warn us not to over run the planet and to leave room for nature.

Totally understand your point, but still seems odd to me, those two lines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join