It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tests Positive For Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Perfect timing as the NY Governor Andrew Cuomo's continuing daily press conferences now have new fodder !!

The Gov's Brother (aka Fredo) now claims he has The Virus !!!

The Gov's Brother is Chris Cuomo and he works for CNN (of course right).

Chris now is voluntarily working from his own basement at home 😆 😆

Democrats really pouring on the BS as their master plan executes unabated !! 🎯 💥 🎯

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tests Positive For Coronavirus

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, he announced Tuesday on Twitter.

Cuomo has been anchoring his show “Cuomo Prime Time” from home and was last at CNN’s New York City office last Friday, according to the network, who sent out an employee memo regarding the news. He is feeling well and will continue to anchor his show remotely, CNN reported.

“Soooo in these difficult times that seem to get more difficult and complicated by the day, I just found out that I am positive for coronavirus,” Cuomo tweeted Tuesday.

The CNN anchor wrote that he is quarantining himself in his basement, where he has been filming his show.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Are you happy he is sick?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Apparently his sickness is part of the Democrat's master plan...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He's not just positive he has it, he's Coronavirus positive+

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Anybody can say they have it HIPPA protects them

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Who will play the judas goat?

link   
He should stop milking that cold and get back to work.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

huh.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

That a sick guitar.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

huh.

I know, huh?

From the OP:

Democrats really pouring on the BS as their master plan executes unabated !!

Disclaimer: I have no idea what that means.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised to see this in the Mud Pit?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

huh.

I know, huh?

From the OP:

Democrats really pouring on the BS as their master plan executes unabated !!

Disclaimer: I have no idea what that means.

sometimes a "huh" is all that can be mustered.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thanks, Lys.

It's a cheap Yamaha with souped-up pickups, heavy-duty machine heads and a custom paint-job by the sickest artist I know: B. Langenwalter.

Angels and devils grappling for handguns.
edit on 31-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wonder if his brother was around the governors house and office lately. I am thinking he probably was, because liberals at the top are not required to follow the rules everyone else is required to follow.

It seems that the liberal people in my circle are trying to skirt the rules of this shelter in place rule all the time, they go to the store every day to buy something, increasing their risk of contacting a disease. They improperly believe that the social isolation they believe is adequate is going to protect others. Yes it does, but if you are constantly out there even in a lower risk area then the risk exponentially increases. We went out at first and stocked up, now we are out rarely. And when we are, we try to stay away from other people. I am not afraid of this virus, but I really do not even want to get a regular cold right now, if you have to go to the hospital they will overreact because we are older people.

We eat foods that help protect us from viruses and try to avoid chemistry that makes us more susceptable, but remember, without a little treat once in a while, life is not worth living.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Who will play the judas goat?

Chris Jericho.

a reply to: xuenchen

This is the worst game of connect the dots with push pins and colored yarn I've ever played.

Guys brother caught a virus in a hotspot during a global pandemic... And.... Checkmate?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

FOZZY!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I wonder if his brother was around the governors house and office lately. I am thinking he probably was, because liberals at the top are not required to follow the rules everyone else is required to follow.

I doubt it. Gov Cuomo seems pretty pragmatic about social distancing.

Andrew Cuomo commented on his brother’s Tuesday diagnosis at his daily press conference, saying “there’s a lesson” in his contraction of the coronavirus.
“He is going to be fine; he’s young, in good shape, strong – not as strong as he thinks – but he will be fine," he said. "But there’s a lesson in this."

The New York governor said his brother had been “out there” as an essential worker and a member of the press, putting him at risk of contracting the virus.
“The reason I raise it is he’s smart. He’s social distancing, yes, but you wind up exposing yourself,” the governor said. “People wind up exposing you, and then they find out they're positive a couple of days later.”

He won't even let his brother and his family near their mother. I heard him relate the story several times, about he keeps telling his brother and their family to "Stay away from Mom!" He even enacted Matilde's Law.

New York State on PAUSE: Cuomo enacts ‘Matilda’s Law’ in response to ongoing spread of COVID-19 www.amny.com...

Andrew Cuomo also discussed his disagreements with his brother over his mother staying at the CNN anchor’s house two weeks ago. The governor said his brother was “acting out of love,” but said he had cautioned that their mother, the former first lady of New York, Matilda Cuomo, could be exposed to the virus.
He said the family would have been in a “much different situation” if she had stayed and likely would have contracted the virus from Chris Cuomo.
“Now he’s quarantined in the basement...

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Where did you get this idea? Did you see the Rep Gov of Arizona decided today to finally enact some measures to help his state? I guess he is a liberal who wasn't required to follow the rules like everyone else.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That's not good. Now Trump has to send him a check too.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
That's not good. Now Trump has to send him a check too.

No I think he earned a little more than $99k last year. He wouldn't qualify

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join