It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else disgusted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So Trump and the rest of politicians had no problem with issuing bailout money to companies but trump has an issue with giving states money for ventilators. He does need believe that hospitals will not need as money because he does think they need as much ventilators as asked for

OK this week we have Trump accusing hospital staff of stealing medical equipment.

The he brags about ratings during lives being lost and more getting sick.
Trump Thrilled That Coronavirus Is Boosting His Press Conference Ratings

Because the “Ratings” of my News Conferences etc. are so high, “Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers” according to the @nytimes , the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY. “Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.” said one lunatic. See you at 5:00 P.M.!

So how does anyone defend these actions by this president?

edit on 31-3-2020 by Awesomepossum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's always been all about fame with this one.

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Awesomepossum
Yep, I'm disgusted that people still fall for propaganda with all the information available at their fingertips.

Enjoy your programmed outrage.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

How is Trump jockeying for ratings any different than people jockeying for stars and flags at ATS?
Seems like we have more in common with him than most of us would like to admit, even his detractors!

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Cuomo should’ve bought ventilators it’s on the front page .

One of the key points is who’s gonna operate 30,000 . Are there 30 to 60,000 cases that need ventilators in New York ?

Cuomo dropped the ball

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum
So how does anyone defend these actions by this president?

1. TRUMP is the BEST President in our history by a wide margin & better than the last 12 combined.

2. BEST in terms of:

1. Brilliance
2. Patriotism
3. Integrity
4. Selflessness

5. Generosity (no salary & gives from his personal money to hurting people quietly with no publicity or fanfare--in situation after situation, repeatedly. The information is available but you have to dig to find it. e.g. when told of a young black woman squatting in Trump Tower, he told his staff to leave her alone & started sending her flowers.)

6. Very skillful & creative problem solving abilities

7. Seriously against the Marxist globalist traitors that have worked for decades to destroy the USA and almost had it done. HRC's 2nd 4 years--she was assigned to literally start WW3 to reduce the USA to literal ashes.

8. Great sense of humor

9. Incredibly thick skinned, tenacious, durable in accomplishing honorable patriotic goals regardless of totally unprecedented 24/7/365 vicious, distorted, off the wall untrue assaults by the Marxist globalist MSM

10. Has been deepening & refining his authentic Christianity the last 10 years & particularly the last 4.

11. Is against the Marxist globalist genocidal infanticide forces & movements.

12. Is seriously about protecting the USA & returning the USA to our foundational values & in taking care of our own; protecting our own; putting America first.

13. Cares deeply about our military--personnel & abilities, preparedness--corrected O'B's treasonous shredding of the U.S. military & our preparedness.

14. Is on the brink of arresting many thousands of child sex abusers, unmitigated TRAITORS, corruptocrats, child & other human traffickers, politicos on El Chapo's payroll to keep the Southern Border open for MS13 gang members & the Jihadi invasion & human trafficking & illegal drug forces. Has already rescued many thousands of child sex victims & slaves around the world.

15. I suggest you get some 1,000% better reality testing by doing better research; buying a pallet of clues at Sam's Club and maybe learn something about the Marxist globalists by reading their quotes in their own words:

http:/www.globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

http:/www.globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

Your ignorant & false, delusional biases are embarrassing.
edit on 3132020 by JoseGarcia because: make URL work

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Not until April 12. I'm sure that will be Trump's fault too.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

How is Trump jockeying for ratings any different than people jockeying for stars and flags at ATS?
Seems like we have more in common with him than most of us would like to admit, even his detractors!

I have much nicer hair that isn't glued in place but flows gracefully in the wind.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Yep, I'm disgusted that people still fall for propaganda with all the information available at their fingertips.

I love how you cut right to the point!!

I also loved the way the President asks the mouthy, interrupting idiot, "That why you used to work for The NY Times ... and now you work for somebody else."

Why he even allows these pests to be on the White House property is astonishing. He's already called them the Enemy of the People. Just take away the welcome mat for crying out loud. LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I have much nicer hair that isn't glued in place but flows gracefully in the wind.

You know, I might be willing to donate about a foot of my hair if somebody would make that man a decent wig out of it so we wouldn't have to wonder if that comb over is about to catch air and take him off like the Flying Nun every time he speaks outside! Very distracting!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Being blamed doesn’t like trump break a sweat .

Teflon Don

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Touche't....... repeat

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Trump the genius businessman made this claim:

That he spoke with a mask supplier that told him they usually deliver 10-30,000 masks per month. And now states are asking for 300,000. He can't figure out why they suddenly need so many and speculates that they are 'going out the back door'.

Well, Mr. Businessman... 10-30k for a TYPICAL month. Now those same facilities are seeing 5-10x as many patients and that delta is soon to increase. 30 x 10 = 300. Get it? No?

Ok, let's try this. Your Mara Lago golf course usually goes through 500 golf balls a week. Suddenly 10 times the usual golfers show up to golf. How many golf balls will Mara Lago need to order. Take your time. Be sure to show your work.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: stosh64

I love how you cut right to the point!!

I also loved the way the President asks the mouthy, interrupting idiot, "That why you used to work for The NY Times ... and now you work for somebody else."

Why he even allows these pests to be on the White House property is astonishing. He's already called them the Enemy of the People. Just take away the welcome mat for crying out loud. LOL

I TOTALLY agree. Jim Acursta needs blocked from White House grounds the rest of his sorry life. Ditto any Commie Nutz Network replacements.

It is transparently obvious that the MSM are Marxist globalist satanist stooges working hard to destroy TRUMP AND THE USA. Suicidal idiots. Why do they work so hard to destroy their own nest? Totally Kool-Aid saturated & MSM propaganda lobotomized by decades of carefully crafted seditious treasonous GROUP THINK. Orwell was right.

Telling the truth in an age of deceit is considered an outrage.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Media: WHY WON'T TRUMP GIVE MASKS AND VENTILATORS TO DOCTORS AND NURSES!?
Trump: This company is now making masks and ventilators.
CEO: Here's what we're doing to make more masks and ventilators.
MEDIA: OMG WHY ARE TRUMP AND THESE EVIL CEOS TALKING ABOUT MASKS AND VENTILATORS!?

smh

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No. The REAL question is why weren't these conversations taking place in January when experts and the world were screaming the warnings? Why did the U.S. sit on its hands for 3mos?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello?

Trump was way ahead of the curve with pre-emptive ACTIONS vs treasonous blathering of the MSM.

He may not have anticipated precisely in all respects but he was way ahead of even his advisors on what to do way before anyone else--any other world leaders.

Your hostility to an incredibly uncommonly great leader is uninformed, delusional & off the wall inaccurate.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum

I'll stack my reality testing up against yours any day or century.

You show little to NO capacity for honest fair-minded research, assessment, evaluation, interpretation.

You show little to NO capacity to marry your blather to real facts, honesty, integrity, objective reality.

I will give you credit in one area: Your SNARK is top flight--on a par typical for liberal idiots.

edit on 3132020 by JoseGarcia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join