It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is kinda Make It Or Break It time for the Finance Part of the World Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm glad no body has denoted this outloud....I'm gonna shut my trap, too!

Ha, take that. No I'm the wimp...tryin to start a thread on this subject ....you know ...those guys on tv down on wall street....trying to post finance....and I'm out of oomph!

Can't even finish a sentence that contains the word economy. Can't even talk about the title subject....

Wore plum out...if I see another graph of any sector....I'll throw myself on the floor and.....do what Curly did on the 3 stooges

By Thursday I reckon we'll have more......nice of you guys to put up with me!
edit on 31-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I meant to give more reasoning....other rents that are due with the months change of guard....etc.

Woah...I'll get off the negative and jump positive next thread....

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Oh dont worry, we haven't hit the bottom yet. That will come right around when this virus peeks in the U.S..

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"Make it or break it time?"

What rock have you been living under? The global economy passed the breaking point a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Money is just paper. At the end of the day or month, or life, those who have money but no love are the poorest of all. And in these times more than ever.

Money is necessary but not everything.

I recently lost a lot of money that I will not see again I think. But it is replaceable. Love can not be replaced, it is also never the same for everybody. Sure we all need to eat, have clothes and a shelter, too.

For some the answer to the question "What hurts more, loosing a lot of money or loosing someone you love" is "money". No judgement. It is also a greater deal if you hurt someone you love, than like, accidental destroying something from someone you love. And not be able to pay back, for the one on the negative receiving end.

Like destroy someones stereo it is maybe anger.
Destroy someones trust or bond can turn someone to hate a person, disrespect or similar.
I guess?

Add: I had to fumble around because it made no sense
edit on 31-3-2020 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is my fast frequency model....my long term model waited two years like most......seeking alpha.com

originally posted by: incoserv

What rock have you been living under? The global economy passed the breaking point a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is my fast frequency model....my long term model waited two years like most......seeking alpha.com

originally posted by: incoserv

top topics

join