It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it strange that the big actors, sports players, politicians and royals get mild symptoms?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Here's some for you...

BBC News
edit on 3132020 by Churchhousecreeper because: Layout

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: Picollo30

I find it odd that I haven't heard of a single person dying of anything other than the virus since it was big news.

Kenny Rogers didn't have it so...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
How come people are dying everywhere with and actors, politicians, etc just get the mild symptoms like the flu?

Prince Charles, Boris Johnson, Trudeau, nba players, soccer players, actors like Tom Hanks or Idris Elba.... to name a few

do these people have access to an antidote? is there something going on?

How are they getting non faulty test kits so easily and their results back so quick?

edit on 31-3-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
How come people are dying everywhere with and actors, politicians, etc just get the mild symptoms like the flu?

Prince Charles, Boris Johnson, Trudeau, nba players, soccer players, actors like Tom Hanks or Idris Elba.... to name a few

do these people have access to an antidote? is there something going on?

They probably listen when people here tell them its an easy to kill pleomorphic bacteria.Then they just kill it with foods.Simple simon.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: nerbot

Exactly and we are used to seeing famous people die every couple of days for various reasons but now they are all dying of Covid 19.

They are not dying of anything right now, that's the point, except withdrawl symptoms from their narcissism.

It looks like it's us and them and they are all in it together, but what does that mean and why.

It means we must start eating the rich and famous.

I won't stop exposing them and telling anyone I see about the nocebo effect, the police won't be stopping me ⚡

Vive La Revolution!
Wh3t49NsWBA
edit on 08/022017 by MantheDevilsApe because: embedding youtube video

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
Wonder if theres factors like better diet and less worries than the average hand to mouth person as they got millions in the bank plus the fact that some people just seem immune to everything like Keith Richards who probably helped Columbia get started in the drug business and kept them going till Charlie Sheen took over.

Wonder if all that inbreeding in the royal families has perhaps mutated a gene that helps them out which does ask whats the infections like in Alabama

LMAO

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

It's a good bet that Most of the people dying are on government Medicaid or government Obamacare.

edit on 3/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join