It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More smuggling of SARS Virus And Flu Samples to the USA from CHINA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is not the first reported case with vials of bad stuff being either exported or imported. The full title is:
Suspected SARS Virus And Flu Samples Found In Chinese Scientists’ Luggage Arriving In The U.S.: REPORT

How much of this stuff is going on; is it like cockroaches as you see/kill one but there are hundreds ?

Suspected SARS Virus And Flu Samples Found In Chinese Scientists’ Luggage Arriving In The U.S.: REPORT
Avatar by Eric A. Blair March 30, 2020

Samples of the suspected SARS virus and influenza were found in Chinese scientists’ luggage arriving in the U.S., according to an unclassified FBI tactical intelligence report obtained by Yahoo News.

In November 2018, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at Detroit Metro Airport stopped a Chinese biologist who was carrying three vials labeled “Antibodies” in his luggage. The biologist said a colleague in China “had asked him to deliver the vials to a researcher at a U.S. institute. After examining the vials, however, customs agents came to an alarming conclusion,” Yahoo reported.

“Inspection of the writing on the vials and the stated recipient led inspection personnel to believe the materials contained within the vials may be viable Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) materials,” the report said.

The report, written by the Chemical and Biological Intelligence Unit of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate (WMDD), does not give the name of the Chinese scientist carrying the suspected SARS and MERS samples, or the intended recipient in the U.S. But the FBI concluded that the incident, and two other cases cited in the report, were part of an alarming pattern.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ce=whatfinger

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
yep now the country is weakened lets introduce some proven bugs into the mix

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I may have jumped the gun here and kudos to the authority that discovered this but why is the States still letting internationals flying in? I thought there was a lock down.

'Shakes head.' Have I read this wrong? If I have I'll admit it.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

In the wake of this event, I think it would be prudent to cut all ties with China altogether. The Chinese Communist party is hell bent of causing as much death and chaos in the west as they can, without actually having to put boots on the ground.

Dare I say that boot's on the ground is probably the next phase, once the populations in the west have been weakened sufficiently by Viruses, lack of medical supplies and collapsed economies.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

They would have to march across the new silk road we would still sink anything they sent across the big blue, and if they flew we could still shoot down what they had.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

In the wake of this event, I think it would be prudent to cut all ties with China altogether. The Chinese Communist party is hell bent of causing as much death and chaos in the west as they can, without actually having to put boots on the ground.

Dare I say that boot's on the ground is probably the next phase, once the populations in the west have been weakened sufficiently by Viruses, lack of medical supplies and collapsed economies.

The Chinese have a very long history of warfare and the old saying that goes something like, "the best war won is when the enemy dies and you do not" is no doubt alive and well in certain circles of the CCP. There is a war for the South China sea as well as a war of economies; just because no gun shots are being fired makes it no less real IMO.
edit on 727stk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
just because no gun shots are being fired makes it no less real IMO.

Might not be all that far off.

Two words: Pacific Pivot

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: 727Sky
just because no gun shots are being fired makes it no less real IMO.

Might not be all that far off.

Two words: Pacific Pivot

Two words that are too true.

Nice one.

Bally

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I may have jumped the gun here and kudos to the authority that discovered this but why is the States still letting internationals flying in? I thought there was a lock down.

Kind regards,

Bally

According to the article, this took place in November 2018. Thank goodness this was detected. Makes you wonder how many times it happens and isn't detected.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
what LogicalGrafitti said

7 posts went by before....

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

According to the article, this took place in November 2018. Thank goodness this was detected. Makes you wonder how many times it happens and isn't detected.

Check, gotcha. Really insane. Makes you wonder what China has to say about this.

Thanks,

Bally

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: maxrockerfella

It happened in November 2018.

top topics

join