It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, how time flies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hey fellow ATS'ers. I actually joined many years ago. ( D4rk Kn1ght intrigued me- if you remember that ) Anyway, I forgot my login info. I've lurked intermittently over the years. I decided to go ahead and join again, as we are in the middle of this... I don't even know what to call it. This has always been my go to place for when something seems not quite right, and it seems that now, well, nothing is nowhere near right. Anyhow, I'm in the US (Louisville, KY). My interests are all over the place. I like to hear the various opinions/thoughts/theories/etc. Of those that can think for themselves. I respect that we all may view things differently, but I cannot tolerate ignorance.
I enjoy long walks on the beach -Kidding

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Welcome aboard and enjoy

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dogmom

Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

From one fellow Kentuckian to another (Corbin KY) here, welcome to ATS! Since I don't have any feet on the ground out where you are, how are things going with the big CV?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I do remember that name I have been a member here since the beginning. Welcome back.

edit on 31-3-2020 by cherokee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

We havent been slammed by the actual virus, no disrespect for those affected. Most issues I see are from the side effects: finances, boredom, lack of toilet paper... For the most part, people are either at home or at Wal-Mart. At first, it was panic buying, but I think they're going now just because there is nothing to do, and nowhere to go.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Welcome back.

You can always walk on the beach if you have one in your backyard and you go alone. And they haven't closed it yet...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Welcome DK was kinda lame but welcome.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It was. But I was pretty young then. I drank more, smoked pot, and I am easily amused. I found it entertaining. DK's posts, and the responses from everyone else. My version of curling up with a book at night, after everyone had gone to bed.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

"Leave your toilet paper and just walk away"...LMAO!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well that's honestly good to hear, this whole self-quarantine stuff, I was like well that's fine with me I'm not a humanist anyways, well it's not got to that point and it honestly wouldn't bother me. I do however know a friend that is a nurse in New York and I've not heard a peep from in about, well going on 3 weeks now.

I noticed from looking at maps that the major urban centers would be hit hardest and Lexington and Louisville was on my list. I wish you all the best, and hope it stays the way you stated.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

Thanks. Hope all is well and stays well for you also. I hope you hear from your New York friend soon.
I'm no social butterfly either. I am starting to get annoyed by my neighbors because they are home.

new topics

top topics

join