It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Watching US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hi all ,

I'm new here so go easy....

Did anyone see that prog on ITV last night? I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! Its a new prog hosted by funnymen Ant & Dec. Well in case you didn't let me fill you in on what happened, the part that was interesting anyway...

Uri Geller is one of the celebrities that is on the show. Last night during the programme the camera showed him talking to Christine Hamilton, yes, the uppity-ass posh bird. Anyway, Uri asked her what she thought about Extra Terrestrial Intelligence and whether she thought we were being visited (typical ol' Uri, always talkin bout the paranormal stuff). She replied, "I don't know" and repeated the question back to Uri, to which he replied, "I think there is, there is no doubt in my mind, I don't know why they don't reveal their full presence, I think they're watching us." I immediately punched the air with a burst of satisfaction. Yey Uri!

One of the world foremost paranormal experts, who can bend the spoons with only his mind, who can read minds with almost perfect consistency, who can influence phyiscal reality purely via psychic energy, who also might I add has worked with the CIA on their hushed up Project Stargate, which some of you might already be aware of, which used remote viewing for spying purposes. The ordinary 'everyday people' who watched the show probably cast very little thought to his statement. But he is right. This is good to see on TV, very rarely will you get the unedited truth direct from the mouth of a beliver on your TV screen. I'm astonished that it was actually shown, given the restrictions incorporated into the media regarding this subject.

Absolutely Brilliant!

5 Stars for Uri! *****

Vote Him To Win, He Might Have More To Reveal To People!

Some Truths Are Real
Whether YOU Believe Them Or Not

Disclosure Project

[Edited on 28-8-2002 by RiKiG]

[Edited on 28-8-2002 by RiKiG]

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HENRY X

I wonder what deal has been made for him being on this "FAKE" tv show.
For a start i do not think that they are in the middle of an australian rain forrest.

I s'pose we haven't been to the moon either eh?Hmmmmmmm........of course they're in the rainforest man, why would they say that if they weren't!? sheesh!

It is good that the subject of ufo's and other stuff like Healing are getting a mention on mainstream tv, But uri saying it means very little. I can not take him seriously because of his Fraudulent activities.

You make it sound that everything he does is fraudulent. You couldn't be more wrong fella. It is no surprise to me that Uri was caught with the 'tripe' in his hands, as you said. I hadn't heard this one yet, but its has become well known and routine to 'set up' major players in this field with fraudulent material or information to discredit them publicly over time. This serves the secrecy machine incredibly well, because you have a 'believer' showing 'fake' material or information. This strategy is not new. However I think Uri is right on the ball with his remarks, and his view of psychic abilities and spiritualtiy. We are NOT alone, and they HAVE been watching US, AND interacting with some of us, for a very long time!

ALIEN CROP GLYPH

With this new crop circle with an alien 'grey' face and message I think it is of great significance. Exactly one year to the day of the previous humaniod 'face' formation. Regardless if it was hoaxed or not, this new one shows an alien face, one that we, or some of us, already know exisits. The message is rather significant too, for the latest go to EarthFiles.com and CropCircleConnector.com

Do not dwell on the things or people that dismiss the real evidence. The Truth Is ONLINE

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2002 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiKiG
One of the world foremost paranormal experts, who can bend the spoons with only his mind, who can read minds with almost perfect consistency, who can influence phyiscal reality purely via psychic energy, who also might I add has worked with the CIA on their hushed up Project Stargate, which some of you might already be aware of, which used remote viewing for spying purposes.

Geller is a twister. He can't do that. He's just an illusionist like Copperfield. He has not paranormal abilities. Everybody can bend a spoon. U just need to train yourself a little bit, and of course, a special spoon with mercure in his middle.

And who claimed he was working for the CIA ? Geller himself probably.

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 05:24 AM
link   
ultra_phoenix wrote:

Geller is a twister. He can't do that.

And you have undeniable proof that he is a fraud? He has already proved he is authentic. Give it up.

It seems to me you don't really know much about him or what he does. And by the way, yes he can do 'all' that.

ultra_phoenix wrote:

And who claimed he was working for the CIA ?

These 'claims' are not new. If you did some searching around I'm sure you could find proof from other legitimate sources that his 'claims' are in fact based in reality.

It seems to me that you are one of the 'sheople' falling pray to influenced public opinions of such unique individuals. You should try to think freely for a change.

Peace out

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok RiKiG. You are a Geller fan. I can understand, me, I'm an Elvis fan and I'll kill all the peoples who don't like him.

Then, I'm not upset for your unfriendly post.

I know Geller and his illusionists tricks.

In France, there is a special group, called " The zetetics peoples ".

These peoples and an illusionists team asked to Geller to do the " spoon trick ", under scientifics conditions ( in a laboratory ). All that he had to do was just to bend a spoon. Nothing more.

The reward was pretty good, something like 1.000.000 $ I think, may be more.

He refused ! For him, doing this under scientific conditions was unfair. I wonder why. If I was able to do it, for 1 millons$, I will not hesitate 1 second.

Also, this special team and the illusionists team did exactely what Geller did. They were able ( and still be ), to do everything like him.

Is it clear in your mind now ?

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 06:33 PM
link   
ultra_phoenix's real name is "frenchie"

[edit on 12-14-2005 by worldwatcher]

[edit on 1-12-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherwoodsteele73
ultra_phoenix's real name is "frenchie"

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
PHOENIX I AM WITH YOU VERY GOOD POST ABOUT THE "INFAMOUS" GELLER AND HIS TRICKS.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ill admit Uri does have some talent..

I listened to him as a guest on the james whale show ( hes a friend of James's and is on quite often) and one thing he spoke about had me intrigued.

" Are your eyes attracted to 11.11??"

Now personally I have been able to do this since i can earliest recall, about 17 years ago and still going. Anytime there is a digital clock in the same room as me I look at it at 11.11. Be it AM or PM. I also do the same at 10.10 , 12.12 and so on.. This freaked a girlfriend out bigtime when i was younger as i used to always point it out to her whenever i seen this.

Now granted I do not see the above times every time i look at a digital clock, but im darn close on seeing it at least once a day.

Uri seems to think this means you have been put on this earth for a purpose, and when you see the above times you need to focus yourself mentally as this may be the door opening to another dimention or such?? Uri says when he sees 11.11 he prays for world peace etc..

I used to think it was just something i seen off the cuff, a fluke so to speak, so you'd see why i was a bit gobsmacked when Uri said this is a special talent and that hundreds of people throughout the world have this same experience.

Does anyone else on ATS experience this, or have you taken this experience to the next level??

For those wanting to fully understand, here is Uri's take on this subject: www.uri-geller.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am the exact opposite zetroyman when I look at the clock the clock usually shows 9:11 PM because I am one of the many victims that has been traumautized by 9-11. I dont believe that the guy has any powers. It's not paranormal or anything. I remember two years ago I did a lot of research on telekenetic powers and I was able to concentrate my powers to focuse them on a ping pong ball and I was able to move it around in a circle but that's all I could do but I can see why he didnt want to bend a spoon in an observable environment because when you're observed the worst possible thing could happen.

He probably was afraid of slipping up. Even if he made a show his claims could be false and his show could be staged. As I am not a scientist I can not fully explain why he would be able to do such a task but that is beyond me.

This is my .02.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Onto the original intentions of the OP I agree thankfully he said something about the topic on tv. I think that if enough people talk about it openly and honestly we could come to an agreement that there is something out there that is being covered up. The government can't hold back the floodgates of truth forever. Eventualy the dam wil crack information will be released, and then the aluvial fan of truth will wash out in the flood of BS.

Course it could be the NWO preparing us for the eventual revilations of truth about the existance of ETs and perhaps we are seing more and more ideas like this in the media, TV and on the internet because they are trying to prepare the population for the "first contact" cenario.

My opinion nothing more.

new topics

top topics

join