It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin Excersise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ok, first, I'm not sure where this should go so it might get moved.
Second, I'm not 100% positive that it is called Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin Excersise.

What I do know of it is that is was a project during the Cold War in which Large Radar dishes (the kind that is at the begining of 2010 I believe) were usedto fry the circutry of Russian spy satellites. The way they acomplished this, appearently, was to set one up as the "targeting" dish, and the "fireing" dish would point to the same location. Mounted on the "fireing" dish was a large focusing lens and when it was time the "fireing" dish would discharge (and for a dish of that size I can immagine that is quite a bit of energy) going through the lens, focusing the discharge into a narrow beam, and in turn frying the circutry of said satellite.

If anyone out there has any more information than what I have posted here, please let me know.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
what is the source for the information you posted?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I will not name names as after I was told this I did a search that revield no results and asked my source about it. Appearently, it was classified and they were under the impression it was declassified after the Cold War ended, but it appearently had not been declassified at the time (and possibly still isn't). But it is from a source that I feel to be very reliable, and who is relating it first hand. To protect my source I will not reveal names but mearely state that it is someone who was there for it, and whom I trust very much. It is possible that my search was incomplete or that it used a diffrent opperation name.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Just what does this have to do with "Charlie Browns pumpkin patch" (even though I know the story it doesn't tie in.)

I would like to express extreme skeptism of this topic .....

Gonna need some proof before it looks like something invented during smoking funny cig's

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok, first, I know that this person was stationed at Clear AFS for a period of time during the Cold War era. It would theoretically be possible for such a program to have happened there. Using the AN/FPS-50 Detection Radar they could detect the "targets" and aim the AN/FPS-92 Tracking Radar which could be outfitted to send out it's radar signals in a narrow beam instead of a wide one. The amount of energy that would be released in that way would, in theory, be enough to fry the circutry of said satellite. As I mentioned before, this is someone that I trust very much. I have talked to them on many occasions about various things they did in the Air Force before retireing. As for what the name has to do with anything, who knows. As I mentioned it may not be the exact name (as it has been many years since I have seen this person and I have suffered some memory loss from the 3 strokes I have had since then). Besides, what did the Manhattin or Philidelpha Projects have to do with Manhattin or Philidelpha? How do they come up with the names for projects?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I expected someone to be sitting in the pumpkin patch when I first saw the title.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I mean think about it, the man was living at the end of the 19th century, around 1929 he died, the goverment "allegadly" stole his research and now have it as backup to destory any E.T. life who want to stop spoil "losers" at the top from being facists dictators. Maybe this is one of Telsa's things that their using, huh?

BSB 4 EVER, KEEP THE BSB PRIDE ALIVE, CONCERT AT PROMO WEST 4-4-05! yay!
Can you tell I'm perky! They were on Access Hollywood today too, AJ said he owned 15 cars in 27 years of his life, I haven't got past one yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'll clear this up,

1. Rich powerful people control the world's populace by controlling 85%+ of the $ in the world(excluding artifacts).
  2. Nicholo Tesla invented a energy beam/ "Death Ray" he mentioned b4 his death in Nov./Dec. of 1929.
  3. The US govt. "borrowed" his research not very long after he passed on for possible UFOs & Military defense.
  4. The device you described could be a possible device he invented or that they modeled after his "Death Ray"
  5. His "Death Ray" can be seen in a NASA Sept. 1991 flim attempting to shoot a UFO over souther Usbechastien(sp). I think-little rusty on my geography.

Let me know, and keep the ATSBSB pride alive, because let's face it; THEY BOTH RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy b/c I got my BSB fix today!

new topics

top topics

join