It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology Patterns Lead to Covid-19 Cause?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In 1918 telecommunications radio waves were deployed.....Spanish flu. In the 1940s radar technology was deployed...... Influenza epidemic. In 2003 3G technology was deployed....... SARS epidemic. In 2009 4G technology was deployed.....H1N1.

Now we have short low frequency 5G tech deployed in Hubei province, specifically in Wuhan, officially accessible to the public during the military war games at the end of October 2019 and Starlink satellites being deployed since November 10th 2019.

There is evidence that new electromagnetic fields affect organisms.

Also this... www.jrseco.com...

I don't have time to research this more so maybe you guys can help out. This is just a theory but I fear the worst....Much appreciated.
edit on 30-3-2020 by UnearthlyEarthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yep, it's poisoning...if one can minimize that....4G is not our friend....but all the normal toxins are at play really...my water in North Texas had Diazanon as the prime toxin back when...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UnearthlyEarthling

I don't have time to research this more so maybe you guys can help out. This is just a theory but I fear the worst....Much appreciated.

There is some interesting stuff in this OP about all that. Elecricity, Chemicals, Vaccines, Disease

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well you're right. In 2004 Facebook started and the whole global society got retarded.

edit on 30-3-2020 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Thanks I'll check it out.

Just read through and it is very interesting that sunspot activity is related to pandemic and epidemics. Makes me want to look into the black death/plague.

edit on 30-3-2020 by UnearthlyEarthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well if you like rabbit holes, Here is a dandy regarding 5G and Corona virus. Tether in though and take some grains of salt

This author is either conspiratorially obsessive and has too much time on his/her hands to connect so many dots....or the dots connected have weight and merit. I don't know about the corona connection, but I do suspect 5G could be dangerous, if nothing else the uncertainty of it's danger is dangerous imo.

The President just signed the Secure 5G and Beyond Act and the Broadband Deployment Accuracy and Technological Availability Act..

Under the 5G Act, the president must consult with Federal Communications Commission, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense and other agencies and submit to Congress a plan for rolling out secure 5G, both within and outside the US, within 180 days.

Hopefully there are some scientists in those "other agencies."

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Thanks friend i will definitely crawl into the rabbit hole. Gives me something to read tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnearthlyEarthling
This is just a theory but I fear the worst....Much appreciated.

That's good because fearing the best would make no sense....

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
5G-enabled hospital now in Palo Alto.

VA Palo Alto first 5G hospital

So veterans are going to be guinea pigs in that hospital.

Palo Alto opens 5G-enabled hospital for veterans amid coronavirus crisis

5G symptoms are similar to coronavirus symptoms

Besides the known dangers associated with 5G technology – to learn more, check out the film 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – there’s another elephant in the room that’s worth mentioning: Many of the symptoms associated with 5G exposure are also symptoms associated with Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. Believe it or not, Wuhan, China, where the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) originated, is one of the first “smart” cities to be blanketed with 5G antennas.

And independent reports confirm that 5G was “activated” in Wuhan right around the time that the virus took hold and started to wreak havoc. The millimeter wave technology employed by 5G, which is similar to what’s blasted at airport travelers every time they pass through the naked body scanners, actually opens up the voltage gates in human cells to allow viruses like the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) to enter. This would explain why the symptoms of 5G exposure are closely aligned with those of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.

While our skin was designed to be a protective membrane that guards against electromagnetic pollution and destruction, 5G was specifically created to penetrate it. This allows 5G to “ring your internal organs with the same frequency of the radiation,” one source explains. “Here’s the bottom line, it’s not a surprise to the scientists that study the effects of EMF that 5G deployment has already been shown to cause flu-like symptoms in the populations exposed to it,” this same source reveals.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Why did you stop at Spanish Flu 1919?

Russian Flu 1890, killing about 1 million
The Third Plaque 1855, killing 12 million
The Great Plaques of 17-18 century, killing millions
Smallpox 1520, killing 52 million, devastating the Aztec population
Bubonic Plaque (Black Death) 1347, killing 200 million

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Yes it is interesting you mentioned that. I was reading about solar activity and sunspots in relation to magnetism and epidemics and pandemics.

grandsolarminimum.com...

There deifinetly is some interesting info about the relationship between the solar activity and mutations, viruses and bacteria.

www.researchgate.net...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Solar cycle 13 start date: 1890

Solar cycle 10 start date: 1855

Just a thought:
Perhaps the plagues that are predicted by the bible are related to our sun changing due to some sort of change within our solar system. Every 3600 to 4000 years geological stress has been recorded and is evidence of changes. Magnetic north is moving at an increasing speed every year to the east towards Siberia. Once it reaches Siberia it could flip. The mammoths died off 3600 years ago. Electomagnetism or magnetic fields seem to affect organisms, their sense of direction and dna.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thank you. Great information.

The MSM online are going out of their way to discredit this scientist:

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

join