It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer Weighs in On Coronavirus, Healthcare Industry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Steven Greer elicits very different reactions from ATS in what I've read here. I am myself ambivalent on his work in all honesty. I do feel some of his earliest efforts with disclosure, trying to highlight government secrecy on USAPs and provoking a dialogue on the UFO phenomenon was earnest and well-intentioned. But, he can also be a shameless self-promoter, egotistical, a bit pompous and bombastic. I tune out when he begins to prattle on about metaphysical topics, matters of spirituality, consciousness and so on.

He was at one time a practicing physician, working in ERs, and when I listened to the first part of the interview, he did have some reasonable sounding thoughts on the pandemic. He describes the true nature of healthcare industry (profit over patients), the flawed reasoning of applying "just in time" manufacturing & logistics to healthcare equipment, and various other opinions about how this virus is exposing serious flaws in our healthcare system.

I didn't bother listening to the end of the talk, as I think it was supposed to concern a group meditation session, and frankly that doesn't interest me. So to me, the front hour or so of the interview was worth watching. If you're like me and don't have much patience for Greer's touchy-feely views on close encounters and contact, I'd suggest skipping the second half. YMMV.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Since 9-11, we have had the Dept. of Homeland Security, an entire bureaucracy, supposedly dedicated to making the homeland safe from threats to the homeland. Those threats include a bio-terror attack which would mean being attacked by a bioweapon.

There have been no less than 10 government reports underlining that our hospitals are not ready or equipped to withstand such an attack because of the lack of critical equipment like ventilators and PPE that would be needed to withstand the surge of patients.

Preparing our medical infrastructure against bioterror attack was actually a DHS responsibility and has been since that agency was created.

Ask them why it hasn't been done, and where the extra equipment we're lacking now is. This is as much a failure of government as it is a failure of the medical industry.
edit on 30-3-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

anything that charlatan hack has to say is nothing but bovine fecal matter. nothing but a scamming con artist. you a can bet he did this so he could milk thousand of dollars per head for his next seminar where he locks you in and no one can point lasers but him. and then charge you 1800 bucks to look at a inverted picture of a moth that he channeled.

edit on 30-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And then there is the CDC.

Between the 2 and the money they get for just this kind of thing. You would think there would be plenty of stockpiled meds, supplies and equipment.

And a plan to close the borders to all travel. A plan to test all citizens. A plan to fight the virus without shutting the world down!

Everyone, except a few like South Korea, failed the real world test.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

South Korea had to deal with SARS, and they learned a lot from it. Lucky for them it was much easier to contain than this one is.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What houndog already said... Don't waste another minute of your time on him. He has WAY too many sketchy connections. The Rockefeller family, Bill Clinton, R. James Woolsey (CIA director), Bohemian Grove, etc. These are a HUGE red flag in my book.

originally posted by: schuyler
We have covered Greer on ATS countless times with dozens of threads and thousands of posts. The overwhelming conclusion is that Greer is a fraud. He has no credibility. His claims are outlandish. Perhaps most of all, he NEVER follows through. I would strongly suggest that people new to Greer do a little homework before launching into a diatribe against people who criticize Greer. There is a reason they do, and if you can puzzle though it, you will be less likely to embarrass yourself.

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the CIA decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and I. Its time for a revolution.

Disclosure Project Is Fake

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

can't say much about his sketchy connections, but this is the first thing i ever watched of his. then started looking into what he does. what's really sad is that seemingly smart people fall for it.

one of the reasons i say this, he's planning a new seminar/convention it's is his M.O. he always seem to do interviews, videos, press release right before he announces one is coming up. if it's not this then he is trying to stay relevant and in the mind of his blind devoted followers.

here is the video, this is where i got nobody can point lasers but him. at the end just listen to if not paid actors/shills the pitiful people that pretend that they saw something.

ETA: i always say it would have been more convincing if someone would have been running across the field and then you hear a loud bong and and them fall down flat on their back

edit on 30-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes yes I'm aware that Greer has a very damaged reputation now vis a vis UFO and investigation of black projects. Nevertheless, he was an ER doctor at one point, and the front part of the video is mainly focused on conspiracy chat around COVID; that's why I put this thread in disease/pandemic forum.

A broken clock is still right 2x day.

edit on 31-3-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

and the front part of the video is mainly focused on conspiracy chat around COVID;

dollars to doughnuts his next "project" will be how the Government is hiding the true origins of the Covid's Extra Terrestrial
Origins, and how they brought it here to thin out the worlds population for our own good.

really how can you put any stock in what he says. he gave up a well paying occupation (Medical Doctor) to become a
conspiracy theorist conman hack.

to be honest, i'm surprised that no others have come up with that yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There have been no less than 10 government reports underlining that our hospitals are not ready or equipped to withstand such an attack because of the lack of critical equipment like ventilators and PPE that would be needed to withstand the surge of patients.

Preparing our medical infrastructure against bioterror attack was actually a DHS responsibility and has been since that agency was created.

Ask them why it hasn't been done, and where the extra equipment we're lacking now is. This is as much a failure of government as it is a failure of the medical industry.

It's an entirely predictable mess, for sure. Hopefully, 2020 is the year that finally exposes the sick charade that continuously masquerades as a titanic struggle between "government regulation" and "the free market."

They are exactly the same people doing exactly the same things. That's why it's so hard for small business to get a real seat at the table.

Meanwhile, front line doctors, nurses and techs are being asked to go without essential supplies while the system that literally created the problem "fixes" the problem. Please note: the word "fix" here is intentional.
edit on 31-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

and the front part of the video is mainly focused on conspiracy chat around COVID;

dollars to doughnuts his next "project" will be how the Government is hiding the true origins of the Covid's Extra Terrestrial
Origins, and how they brought it here to thin out the worlds population for our own good.

really how can you put any stock in what he says. he gave up a well paying occupation (Medical Doctor) to become a
conspiracy theorist conman hack.

to be honest, i'm surprised that no others have come up with that yet.

Yeah, I certainly not here to defend him; I've already stated a few of his characteristics that irk me. He says many things in his talks that I find questionable and odd. Was merely posting the link to lend perspective on the virus, not from epidemiology/biological angle, but conspiracy angle.

FTR I think a participant in the live chat in fact did ask him about potential connection between ETs and COVID, and he denied it, stating the virus was not at all linked to ET.

I like to think of this place as a salad bar of information: sample a little of this, little of that, so on. I find a little bit of Greer can be tolerable, even interesting, but it's easy to get 'too big of a serving' of him.

new topics

top topics

join