It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear People Of Earth. We Will Be Arriving Soon. Remain Calm.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We have been watching you for many of your earth years with great interest.

We are currently continuing our galactic census and will be in your neighbourhood soon.

We understand you have many problems but wish to include you in a safe and prosperous future.

Your ability to feel is one of the assets we wish to help you nurture and it will benefit all.

We have been in contact with many of your leaders and expressed some of our major concerns to them.

We can help you evolve to be a stable and happy species but need your cooperation to achieve this.

We do not wish to control you but need you to control yourselves to become part of our greater system.

Your leaders understand what has to be done and they understand there are no choices available.

Your systems and societies are primative with constantly exceeded technologies, you do not share them well, this is normal.

Your solar system is your home, we do not wish to destroy what is not ours but your influence in our galaxy must change.

Your place in the interstellar can only be assured with your full cooperation even if you are not ready to understand.

Your governments have been instructed to contain their citizens where they reside and to await our arrival.

Our understanding of your species and how it functions led us to propose a pandemic for this purpose.

Losses will be no more than usual and your communication systems will facilitate the transition using your natural fear.

We apologise for any inconvenience and ask that you remain patient for the opportunities we will present.

The equalisation of your intelligence, your resources, your beliefs and global needs is paramount.

The kinship of your leaders is now at a time that should not need reversing or challenging.

Your need for conflict is one of our greatest concerns which is why we have prioritised your Earth.

Please remain calm and be sensible, our last efforts were difficult but your close neighbour Betelgeuse remains among us.

We look forward to meeting you again soon and wish you a safe journey through our galaxy until then.

We especially look forward to experiencing some of your creativity like music and art which has us fascinated.

Please do not panic eachother further or we will be regrettably forced to rethink our efforts to help you.

Our satellite systems around your globe are nearing completion and will announce our arrival soon.

Your greatest entrepreneurs have been working with us for some time now, we are friends.

We hope we can all be friends.

Watch The Skies.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Love it

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Whatever keeps you entertained, dude.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hogwash
Who the hell is "some alien" to tell us what to do, or not do, based on "their" desires.

I say #$%^ em.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If we're such good friends, why have you stayed in the shadows? If you'll "be in our neighborhood soon" then how do you know us now? Who are our "greatest entrepreneurs" and why should you/us trust them? My advise is fly on by. We shoot on sight.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That'd be cool if it were true

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Are you here to serve man?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is Zuckerberg one of our "great entrepreneurs?" My rifle will Pierce the sky towards any tin can before I follow that asshole.
edit on 30-3-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My ‘ability to feel’ leads me to suspect this is BS, sorry!

I assume these visitors don’t have a similar respiratory system to us......

edit on 30/3/2020 by 0010110011101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yeah... This makes aliens into religion and I am against those.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
National Mental Health Hotline.
MentalHealth.gov

SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline, 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
. . . . .I look forward to nothing at all happening.

This is no different than that Galactic federation nonsense that was all the rage about 2012. Get a day job....

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Cool story bro. Are you writing a novel.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redhead6971

I will now.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
National Mental Health Hotline.
MentalHealth.gov

SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline, 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)

lol

Do you keep them on speed dial?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Hogwash
Who the hell is "some alien" to tell us what to do, or not do, based on "their" desires.

I say #$%^ em.

You have been selected.

Thankyou for your cooperation.

Please stand by.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Redhead6971

I will now.

Chapter One: My meds I don't take.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Is Zuckerberg one of our "great entrepreneurs?" My rifle will Pierce the sky towards any tin can before I follow that asshole.

Zuckerberg is just a tool.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good job they speak English.
Otherwise i would be fkd..

I hope they bring enough toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Zuckerberg is just a tool.

I'll only believe you're an ambassador for our alien overlords when you reveal what metallic alloy Zuckerberg is comprised of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join