It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 French police may stop enforcing lockdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I just did a search to find out what the current situation is with the police and lockdowns here in France and was not surprised to find this:

I was prompted after considering how few Gendarmes (police) have been wearing masks as they carry out their duties.

I was wondering if it was because they are aware of something that I/we weren't....but apparently not.

Turns out that police here are not happy at being refused masks to wear when out and about because they have been allocated to health workers instead. CRAZY, because it is the police who are having the most contact with the public while enforcing these lockdowns that we are currently going through.

Police here worry that they are becoming part of the greatest problem of being subjected to the most contact with the most people and they feel let down and neglected while it is them who are on the front line and possibly a lot more vulnerable than many.

A two fold problem me thinks because while some say they want more masks, it's evident from the above clip that many are not wearing them properly even if they have them.

I'm OK with the lockdowns because it's life as normal for me really, but something is going to change big time here. Is it all part of the greater plan perhaps or does nobody actually have a clue and we are just juggling balls up in the air hoping someone will catch us if we fall?

What stories do you all have from your observations in your parts of the world?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

One ' s part of the world has Fukushima in it. There was no particular contingency plan for it , as it turned out.

They flew tiny helicoptera with tiny bags of water over it to start with. There was later some video of a galactic neighbour quietly clearing it up.

Now if you look , they're all back in the province , growing food in the open . There's isn't a two broken power station s there , anymore.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Do you live in Japan?

new topics

join