It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson and WuFlu

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
As most Brits know by now, our Prime Minister tested positive for coronavirus a few days ago and is in self-isolation for 7 days. He was doing frequent press conferences in public but is now in lockdown in his own gaffe but is still doing video messages.

I'm confused.

If Covid is anything like as bad as the flu, and it's supposed to be a lot worse, he would be incapable of doing these cozy little video messages. He would be shivering in a chair in front of a fire, unable to eat, forcing himself to have an occasional drink of water, and generally feeling like #. Instead, we see a normal Boris, just looking a bit groggy, like maybe he hasn't slept well. I've had flu and I know that there's no way in hell I would be up to doing video messages, or anything except shiver.

I doubt the diagnosis, frankly.

I think it's a political stunt to encourage compliance among the public.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I havnt seen him since Friday, well i havnt watched tv since then.

Can you post a video fro over the weekend so we can see?

On Friday he looked ok. He did say his symptoms were mild.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

That's possible.

It might be a ploy to get him in isolation while trying to show that "we can weather this".

That aside.

As someone that doesn't follow politics(british, who does). Everytime I see this guy it takes me a minute to remember he's real and not a Matt Lucas character.

I'm not saying the above because of any other reason then he just looks a bit like Lucas and his hair is always crazy.
edit on 30-3-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

It's on telly now!

You only have to watch BBC1 for 10 minutes and the video will pop up.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

It's on telly now!

You only have to watch BBC1 for 10 minutes and the video will pop up.

Maybe he's a cheeky boy and doesn't pay his tv license.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
oh FFS - the full ravages of any desiese take time to errupt

further - people have survived ebola - with minimal medical support

N19COVID - attacks different people with virrernt ferocity - its not a cookie cutter " all mild " or all fatal "

but right now in the battle of boris and N19COVID - i wonder how many people are rooting for the virus - just to prim and proper to admit it ?

me ??? - decorum be dammed - go N19COVID FTW

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I had the same thought innediatelty after it was announced. Awfully convenient given the PM should surely be protected. Odd, don't you think.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

I had the same thought innediatelty after it was announced. Awfully convenient given the PM should surely be protected. Odd, don't you think.

It's not totally unthinkable.

It's a viral bug, it gets around.

Hell, I heard even his esteemed greatness lord cockshire of bumtown has it. It's a small island afterall...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

It's possible he's had an antiviral shot, being the PM and all.

They keep talking about it being months before there's an effective vaccine.

Truth is, we've got plenty of antiviral medication already which would ease symptoms if not provide a cure.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
oh FFS - the full ravages of any desiese take time to errupt

further - people have survived ebola - with minimal medical support

N19COVID - attacks different people with virrernt ferocity - its not a cookie cutter " all mild " or all fatal "

but right now in the battle of boris and N19COVID - i wonder how many people are rooting for the virus - just to prim and proper to admit it ?

me ??? - decorum be dammed - go N19COVID FTW

What on earth has this man done to you that would warrant you cheering on a virus that could potentially kill him and those close to him?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, most people are showing goodwill towards humanity.

Grow up.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, most people are showing goodwill towards humanity.

But but its ignorant_ape and thats what he does

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Can you get BBC1 in Ireland?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Why would you want to. Biased Broadcasting Corporation after all.
And we pay to be brainwashed.
Go figure.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Why would you want to. Biased Broadcasting Corporation after all.
And we pay to be brainwashed.
Go figure.

Sit down, watch the beeb and kneel before the picture of the queen each night before you go nappy.

Atleast you boys still have doctor who to entertain you.....ohh wait, nevermind.
edit on 30-3-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Never been a royalist and Dr. Who ended with Sylvester Mcoy and Sophie Aldred.

youtu.be...
edit on 30-3-2020 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I don't doubt it all... have you watched any other videos from people with CV19? Because they're all basically what you described, most of them show minimal symptoms. It's absolutely clear that this virus is mainly a threat to old people based on the fact the average age of people in Italy who've died from CV19 was 80. So far there's like 1 or 2 kids who've died from CV19 and if you looked into those cases you'd probably discover they had other pre-existing conditions. Since this CV19 outbreak started, hundreds if not thousands of children around the world have died from common illnesses like the flu and Norovirus.

What really irks me though is how everyone is turning this into a situation where if you don't agree that this level of panic is warranted then you must want old people to die. If you dare to go outside and spread CV19 then you're some evil scumbag who doesn't care about old people. So what about all the other viruses we live with which can kill old sick people very easily? Should we stop sending children to school forever because that's the main way viruses get spread? Should we just halt the world economy every time a new virus pops up even if the symptoms seem less severe than a common flu?
edit on 30/3/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

As most Brits know by now, our Prime Minister tested positive for coronavirus a few days ago and is in self-isolation for 7 days. He was doing frequent press conferences in public but is now in lockdown in his own gaffe but is still doing video messages.

I'm confused.

I am too......

If Covid is anything like as bad as the flu, and it's supposed to be a lot worse, he would be incapable of doing these cozy little video messages. He would be shivering in a chair in front of a fire, unable to eat, forcing himself to have an occasional drink of water, and generally feeling like #. Instead, we see a normal Boris, just looking a bit groggy, like maybe he hasn't slept well. I've had flu and I know that there's no way in hell I would be up to doing video messages, or anything except shiver.

Seemingly many people have got over it? and only some with lung/breathing

problems get it with some sort of severity.

I'm no scientist, however I understand the basics of those who get over disease's

have developed anti bodies, so can those who have recovered could give blood

which can have the serums extracted and cleaned and whatever else they do to

form antibodies and inject it into everybody to make them corvid resistant?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
We're told that the effects vary between mild and ultra-serious.
As for the idea that he ought to be more "protected" than other people, surely the opposite is true. For politicians and celebrities in general, meeting lots and lots of people normally goes with the job, so it ought not to be surprising if people like Boris and Tom Hanks find themselves getting infections from somewhere. It would be much more surprising and much more suspicious if powerful people somehow managed to be immune.

edit on 30-3-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Should we just halt the world economy every time a new virus pops up even if the symptoms seem less severe than a common flu?

This is the real puzzler and my biggest worry.

What's happening doesn't compute...unless they know something about this disease they're not telling us.

Scary thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Should we just halt the world economy every time a new virus pops up even if the symptoms seem less severe than a common flu?

This is the real puzzler and my biggest worry.

What's happening doesn't compute...unless they know something about this disease they're not telling us.

Scary thought.

Of course they do but that will be kept from the hoi poloi.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join