It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. News Media CoronaVirus-19 Coverage is Filled with Lies - Spins - Omissions - Fear Mongering.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

That is correct--the media has been fear-mongering for decades at least. WMD, mushroom shaped clouds and all that other talk.

They follow the instructions of Goebbels.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: DanDanDat

That is correct--the media has been fear-mongering for decades at least. WMD, mushroom shaped clouds and all that other talk.

They follow the instructions of Goebbels.

And once again, President Trump will expose them. This time as being complicit in bringing down the U.S. economy over a minor epidemic.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Even in the face of "loose" CDC guidance on what constitutes a Covid-19 death, the Washington Post is getting this upcoming week's SPIN started today.

The link probably won't work, but WaPo is saying today the Covid-19 U.S. death toll is higher than what is being "officially" reported.

www.washingtonpost.com... al-count/2020/04/05/71d67982-747e-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your faith in DJT is hugely misplaced.

This is likely a staged event meant to inspire terror amongst the populace. If so he was just a player in the scene. There might have been nothing he could do about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Your faith in DJT is hugely misplaced.

This is likely a staged event meant to inspire terror amongst the populace. If so he was just a player in the scene. There might have been nothing he could do about it.

Thank-you for your opinion. In my opinion, you are 100% correct about the fear-mongering aspect of the Covid-19 overhype.

For instance, the websites showing CoronaVirus stats never try to explain why the U.S. recoveries are such a low number.

World-o-meters is a popular website. For the USA, it shows only 30,500 recoveries out of 530,000 total cases.

See here: www.worldometers.info...

I've said for over a month that the documented recoveries are small because most people self-recover at home. They recover and go back to daily life.

The articles attempting to explain this however, are few and far between.

Found one today dated April 2nd that does its best to explain the low recovery number:

US News: www.usnews.com...

But you'll never hear or see the Mainstream Media address this issue. Instead, they focus on the 530,000 TOTAL cases in the U.S. since early February...without even mentioning the word "recovered".

The average person who watched the news today would think that there are 530,000 ACTIVE cases of Covid-19 in America. That is by design. Designed by the 6 anti-Trump entities who are in charge of 90% of all media outlets in this country.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Speaking of recoveries, I've noticed that for the past few evenings the news closes with footage of patients leaving the ICU, usually in a wheelchair, being applauded by staff and medical workers. Showing the good news, you know?

As for me, I'm up to about 15 cases now, of people I know, or know of (friends of family etc) who had the infection, were not tested, reported all the common symptoms, stayed at home and suffered (1 case was admitted to hospital, may have been tested, may not) and then eventually recovered and are just fine today.

If I know 15 without even trying, there must be many more.

I'm hoping we're on the backside of this event.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

New York coronavirus deaths still ‘horrifically high’ even as outbreak appears to slow, Gov. Cuomo says

Coronavirus deaths in New York remain “horrifically high,” even as some projections of the state’s outbreak suggest it may be on the verge of a “descent,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo said at a press conference in Albany on Monday.

Some 478 New Yorkers died from the virus on Sunday, a decline from the daily death toll at the disease’s peak when nearly 800 residents a day were dying, Cuomo said. On Saturday, 507 people in the state died, and 540 deaths were recorded Friday.

Another example of news media manipulation.

This is actually great news; the number of new deaths per day in New York has dropped by almost half. From 800 to around 500 people a day.

And yet the headline suggests that this information is horrific.

What do they expect people to come back to life and bring down the total death count? Something tells me they would find a way to spin that negative as well. Zombies return from the grave; "they are not going to eat your brain" Cuomo said

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
April 24, 2020

Good news keeps coming this week. The man who controls domestic-terrorist CNN has RESIGNED.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join