It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. News Media CoronaVirus-19 Coverage is Filled with Lies - Spins - Omissions - Fear Mongering.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I keep seeing that link posted, often in fact.

Funny thing. I spent about an hour last night scrolling the Tweets and replies of that particular Twitter user. A YouTuber who spams out stuff incessantly. Lots of noise on the account.

But not that Tweet.

Means one of two things. Either he Tweeted / ReTweeted and then deleted - or - somebody with an agenda picked a blue check Twitter account that wasn't well known and used it as a template to Photoshop.

Either are possible. Just a bit amazed that folks jump on things like this without due diligence.

edit on 3/31/20 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
so what's the point of all this fear mongering what's the end goal here?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I believe Covid is Global 9/11 event.

We cant trust anything on what they claim....it`s them who have to give damn good proof of everything, and i have not seen they giving it.

The covid testings are a joke, the PCR testing is not realible method .They have probably planned using that testing method and this specific virus for this because so many probably actually carrier this virus dna in their body ( at least after 2 months it was released )..all they have to do is get this testing rolling and boom...a lot of " infected " persons start coming from tube...it`s magic .

If they claim John Doe died for covid-19 they have to prove it, the current test they use now dont prove it....a person can die because of many different reasons and different pathogens. Prove i am wrong...prove that the PCR test kit is reliable .

This is the problem, they give you the narrative and story, and people believe it. They cant prove the virus with the current testing methods they use ...antibody test are not 100% reliable either and recuires active infection and maybe about a Week to person start making antibodys....but for my understanding allmost all the data from those covid-19 tracking sites comes from PCR test kits, and not from antibody test.

Here we are in 2020...this is what it has come....we cant trust anything .

They just announced that they had the testing kits , and that it shows do people have that coronavirus. Well what they did not mention is that the test are not reliable .

I have also opinion what is the thing that then kills those people, but since i dont want to deviate this thread, i wont say it in here.

Call me crazy...

edit on 31-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

News. Counternews. Counter-counternews and celebrity news. And counter-celebrity news.

It's a veritable marketplace of vault-tech experiments at this point.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dainfamusgc
so what's the point of all this fear mongering what's the end goal here?

In the USA, the over-hyping is just another attempt to damage President Trump. The Mueller, Ukraine, Impeachment attempts did no damage. Now you have the MSM and several key Democrats (Governors, NBA, etc..) working together at this attempt. It too will fail.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

News. Counternews. Counter-counternews and celebrity news. And counter-celebrity news.

It's a veritable marketplace of vault-tech experiments at this point.

You're right. It's a battle between lies and reality at this point.

Just watched Gov Cuomo. He's still not taking any responsibility for the deaths occurring in his state, because he and NYC de Blasio ignored the Administration's health warning sent to all officials in January. Cuomo is mad because he can't stockpile enough medical equipment for the "certain disaster" coming to New York soon. (He first said that in mid March)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So..now U.S. Mainstream Media and authorities BELIEVE CHINA, because the U.S. Death Toll from Covid-19 has exceeded what China has reported.

www.usnews.com...

Sure..might as well believe China's figures now, because it fits the fear-mongering agenda. Right?

edit on 3/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And total cases can never be known with certainty. Those who were never tested won't be included. Those who got sick and then recovered with immunity won't be included.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

And total cases can never be known with certainty. Those who were never tested won't be included. Those who got sick and then recovered with immunity won't be included.

Whatever number of cases they put up there on CNN, that number can only go up.

H1 N1 killed 12500 Americans during its first wave. Since then 50000 more Americans have died from H1 N1.

If CNN had put up an H1N1 graphic in 2009 and kept it there, the number of cases would be higher today than they were back in 2009.

Domestic terrorist CNN is being purposefully deceitful by only listing the total number of cases... without subtracting out the recoveries and deaths.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dainfamusgc

Terror and intimidation, what else?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Joe Biden is attempting to deliver some type of Urgent Message?

twitter.com...
edit on 3/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm hearing he's the great "hope" / redemption arc for the Dems this convention. I poop you not. Story's are cookin', deals are getting done.

"Don't laugh! Stop laughing! Why are you laughing? It could happen!"

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Amen. And i dont trust WHO.

People need to wake up to the fact that a self-annointed group of technocrats are attempting a coup. They want to fool everybody into giving up their liberty and freedom for some fantasy computer world ruled by "AI" which is just a bunch of computer programs written by humans who claim to have no control over the algorithm. They are using computer programs to claim no responsibility for horrible outcomes. Oh well it wasn't me it was the AI we just do what it tells us to do. Dumb. Dumb!!!!!!!

They're trying to push pseudo science over real intelligence. Humans bad... computers good!

edit on 31-3-2020 by Generation9 because: added some stuff

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Oh yeah...the AI project is another route that will be used against us , and technocrats , transhumanism...

Is there even vaccines that have nano robots ? I dont know, but maybe seen something like that mentioned.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
News About todays milestone of 1 million having contracted Covid-19 globally.

BALANCED & FAIR from Bloomberg:

The new coronavirus has now infected 1 million people across the world, a milestone reached just four months after it first surfaced in the Chinese city of Wuhan. More than 51,000 have died and 208,000 recovered in what has become the biggest global public health crisis of our time.

www.bloomberg.com...

Only DOOM from CBS:

The number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide topped 1 million on Thursday — sooner than even top public health officials had anticipated. The number of deaths also soared past 51,000.

www.cbsnews.com...

CNN-NBC-ABC are following the CBS example. No surprise there.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
At this point I am praying that Joe Biden is able to debate Trump on TV, I want to watch it but I can't believe I will get that chance.
How could the democrats let that happen?

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden is attempting to deliver some type of Urgent Message?

twitter.com...

edit on 2-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I started the below thread last night after seeing article after article about Joe Biden attempting to cancel EVERYTHING, except the Presidential Election. And even that he wants to have via "electronic and absentee" voting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think something is being put in place behind the scenes that will enable Joe Biden to win, if his suggestion is followed. But only Congress can change how Americans cast our vote...Right?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It has become clear Joe has some heavy duty powerful people on his side.
Scary to think Joe could be put in office.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I started the below thread last night after seeing article after article about Joe Biden attempting to cancel EVERYTHING, except the Presidential Election. And even that he wants to have via "electronic and absentee" voting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think something is being put in place behind the scenes that will enable Joe Biden to win, if his suggestion is followed. But only Congress can change how Americans cast our vote...Right?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here is a good example of how the News Media sensationalizes its reporting and fear mongers. L

Two weeks ago the New York times reported that as many as 1.7 million people could die in the US due to the caronavirus. For this example I am willing to believe this was the best information they had at that time. Projections calculated by members here on ATS were even worse.

Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths
Published March 13, 2020
Updated March 18, 2020

Between 160 million and 214 million people in the United States could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to a projection that encompasses the range of the four scenarios. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.

www.nytimes.com...

Two days ago the New York Times lowered their worse case projections to 240,000 deaths. Great, two weeks later we have better information that show us worse case from two weeks ago will not occur.

Coronavirus May Kill 100,000 to 240,000 in U.S. Despite Actions, Officials Say
March 31, 2020

WASHINGTON — The top government scientists battling the coronavirus estimated on Tuesday that the deadly pathogen could kill 100,000 to 240,000 Americans as it ravages the country despite social distancing measures that have closed schools, banned large gatherings, limited travel and forced people to stay in their homes.

www.nytimes.com...

But look at the headline from the newer artical:

"Coronavirus May Kill 100,000 to 240,000 in U.S. Despite Actions, Officials Say"

The word "Despite" makes the reader feel as if the actions we have all taken where for nothing. The death toll is going to be some incomprehensible number "Despite" our Actions... "officials say"

But in reality because of the actions taken the 1.7 million possible death toll will not occur.

In a world where it would be nice to hear positive information our News Media goes out of their way to report everything with a negative spin in order to fear monger people.

But to be clear I don't think the News Media is doing this because of Donald Trump. They do this for two reasons money and reverence. Trump just happens to be a current victim of their age old trade.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

You're not crazy, you are simply curious. And you are likely aware of the well-founded reputation for mendacity belonging to the US government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join