It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is covid and 5G related?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hey there!

Okay, so I don't know how much of a thing this is, but I stumbled upon a book called "The invisible Rainbow".
I made a quick search and I couldn't find anything here, and there are few websites were you can find some info about it, abut shady to say the least.

It is weird, because ATS used to be that place were to find alternative narratives, today, not so much. All I've seen is people discussing if Covid is a scam or of its really killing people. Well, I believe it's a matter worth looking into, could there be a link between 5G and Covid?

Well, a friend of mine pointed me to the 5g-Covid bond, as if there might be something there. I was skeptic at first, I still am, actually, yet a glance at the book "The Invisible Rainbow" might raise some eyebrows here and there.
The main outtake of the whole read is the effect electricity has on our environment and ourselves, and it does point to quite a few intriguing findings. The constant fevers of Marconi, the findings of Chandra Bose, the negative effects of wavelengths on bees populations.

The point of this thread is to gather some of the ideas and information you might have on this matter, and if it can be somehow related to Covid.
What's the actual evidence we have on 5g and Covid? Can we be on to something here?

Herer is a brief summary of the book I mentioned The Invisible Rainbow

The Freiburg appeal on EMF effect on health h ere

5g on Wuhan

A large scale 5G network engineering program will be piloted in Wuhan to accelerate the deployment of this new technology and to hopefully upgrade the IT industry, as was reported at the conference on 5G networks planning and engineering in early April.

Now that Wuhan as a pilot city to build 5G telecoms has been approved by the central government, 3,000 macro base stations and 27,000 micro base stations will soon be constructed.

By the end of 2018, the trial use of the technology will start in various pilot areas; it is expected to be accessible to users at the Military World Games in 2019.

By 2020, 5G network will cover every corner of the city and be available at an affordable price.

Source: Hubei.gov

Accesible by 2019 and "By 2020, 5G network will cover every corber of the city", well, the dates do add up.

edit on 30 3 20 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The problem is that even if it's proven and everyone knows, it seems nothing will stand in the way of "progress".

The people that stand to profit and the masses that "crave" advancement will just look away and pretend.

I mean, we NEED faster data rates, the world just "can't" progress without it. If that means possibly destroying the human race, NOTHING can stand in the way of our progress, not even our own destruction.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Could people really be dying because of it? At this rate?

All of this makes me question the uneven fatality rates of Covid we've been getting so far, can we find a link between the spread of 5G networks and death counts?

I have seen lots of infected people wondering how the even got the virus, it's makes you wonder, what if...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I would dare to say that covid and 5G are indeed related.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta

Accesible by 2019 and "By 2020, 5G network will cover every corber of the city", well, the dates do add up.

how do the dates add up? SURELY if there was a direct correlation, the virus should have started when they started going online? 2018? not right at the end of 19, when it was well underway and slated to cover every corner of the city?
Surely now the effect would be limited to areas of high 5g density?
Instead of behaving exactly like a regular pandemic being spread by contact and having hot spots in all the places you'd expect from that?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Are Covid and 5G related? The answer is No.

It's only "yes" if you believe niche pseudoscience and rely on YouTube as the font of truth.

The author of The Invisible Rainbow is Arthur Firstenbery, who is a loon. In his world mobile phones 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, 1G and 0G would have been banned, alongside anything with an electric current - your washing machine, perhaps.
edit on 30/3/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

There are some threads

ATS

And

ATS loopback

There are probably more. Do an ATS search before you say ATS was the place...

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Thanks for the links, no need to be an ass

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for the vids!

I keep having a hard time trying to find information on some of the references people make in videos and lectures. Not that they are fake, it just seems to be hard to find, really.
There should be some place where to find the sources and info these guys are talking about.
The freiburg appeal was one of the few things I was able to access independently.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi I know author Arthur Firstenberg, The Invisible Rainbow. Anyone who has read his book is shocked by the truth he speaks long suppressed by mainstream press. YES, wireless tech affects immune systems making them more vulnerable to viruses and other illnesses. Firstenberg BTW trained to be a DR but became EMF sensitive after handling medical equipment like many have and had to drop out after several years.

He has had some significant impacts via Cellular Task Force organization.

If you have not had a chance to see Martin Pall, PhD, videos on YouTube or read his many articles on line, do yourself a favor.

Wireless tech activates voltage gated calcium channels that causes calcium imbalance in cells. That triggers inflammation and a plethora of illnesses. He has spoken at 45 invited presentations in 15 nations and is internationally renowned by those who care about cells, body cells that is, rather than preserving a harmful tech even if almost ubiquitous. I limit my cell phone use to under 15 hours a year after what I learned from these erudite gentlemen and others like Dr. Sam Milham, attorney Dafna Tachover-WeAretheEvidence.org, Dr. Paul Heroux, Dietrich Klinghardt, hundreds of other whistle blower professionals in non cellular industry funded wireless research and medical and law professions.

And yes 5G will mean the near end of the bees, other pollinators. Maybe we can turn into robots, trans humanists abhor food preferring fast data?

Dr. Pall just wrote an article discussing 5G and Wuhan virus. I have met him several times. He trained at Johns Hopkins, CalTech, genetics, physics and biochemistry. He is a giant step ahead of most on this forum or most living anywhere on Turtle Island as to what problems have been with 3-4G and says anyone installing 5G is insane. You wont see much truth in mainstream media most of which is now dominated by digital tech and telecomm types. He does not and will not own a cell phone.

edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 30 Mar 2020 07:04:59 -050031075907043America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add lines

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Sure

what ever

your welcome

NC

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Is covid and 5G related?

No.
Done.
Next.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
0 correlation. Was 5G around when the LAST 3 global pandemics broke out? No. Next.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Not sure about 5G, but has anyone thought this might be a controlled pandemic, to get the world used to being in lockdown conditions and living a certain way?

Comet atlas is due in a month, maybe they know it's on a direct collision course with earth and they want to keep society from breaking down, so this is the practice run.

The elite don't want the world to be every man for himself as that way they cease to be the elite. It pays for them to keep control in the end of the world scenario.

That's my conspiracy anyway, let's see what happens next month.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Nm...

edit on 30-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Read Dr. Pall article updated 3.22.20 here: I talked with him 2 days ago: this is what we have needed to try to discover if there is a 5G COVID-19 connect:

Argument for a 5G – COVID-19 Epidemic Causation Mechanism by Martin Pall, PhD

trained in physics, genetics, biochemistry: Johns Hopkins, CalTech

electromagnetichealth.org... OA

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

Wow , that was good read ....Martin Pall is big name in the field. Thanks EarthShine!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
Hey there!

Okay, so I don't know how much of a thing this is, but I stumbled upon a book called "The invisible Rainbow".
I made a quick search and I couldn't find anything here, and there are few websites were you can find some info about it, abut shady to say the least.

It is weird, because ATS used to be that place were to find alternative narratives, today, not so much. All I've seen is people discussing if Covid is a scam or of its really killing people. Well, I believe it's a matter worth looking into, could there be a link between 5G and Covid?

Well, a friend of mine pointed me to the 5g-Covid bond, as if there might be something there. I was skeptic at first, I still am, actually, yet a glance at the book "The Invisible Rainbow" might raise some eyebrows here and there.
The main outtake of the whole read is the effect electricity has on our environment and ourselves, and it does point to quite a few intriguing findings. The constant fevers of Marconi, the findings of Chandra Bose, the negative effects of wavelengths on bees populations.

The point of this thread is to gather some of the ideas and information you might have on this matter, and if it can be somehow related to Covid.
What's the actual evidence we have on 5g and Covid? Can we be on to something here?

Herer is a brief summary of the book I mentioned The Invisible Rainbow

The Freiburg appeal on EMF effect on health h ere

5g on Wuhan

A large scale 5G network engineering program will be piloted in Wuhan to accelerate the deployment of this new technology and to hopefully upgrade the IT industry, as was reported at the conference on 5G networks planning and engineering in early April.

Now that Wuhan as a pilot city to build 5G telecoms has been approved by the central government, 3,000 macro base stations and 27,000 micro base stations will soon be constructed.

By the end of 2018, the trial use of the technology will start in various pilot areas; it is expected to be accessible to users at the Military World Games in 2019.

By 2020, 5G network will cover every corner of the city and be available at an affordable price.

Source: Hubei.gov

No. cases are amassing in places where there is no 5G...Iran, India for example.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

MUMBAI (NewsRise) -- India is set to start the pre-commercial trials of 5G internet technology in the first quarter of 2020 as the country gears up to introduce the next generation of wireless networks. The government had in June said the 5G trials will start in 100 days, though concerns about allowing China's Huawei Technologies to participate in the trials resulted in unforeseen delays in the roll out. China had, in June, given wireless service providers the licenses required to roll out commercial services, after South Korea and the U.S.

India set to start 5G pre-commercial trials early next year

The director of Iran’s Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) says preliminary work is already underway to allocate bandwidth and update regulations for 5G mobile services. Hossein Fallah Joshaqani is quoted by Mehr news agency as saying that preparations for 5G deployment are ‘high on the agenda’ this year. In February CommsUpdate reported that Iran’s ICT Minister Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi had said that the country is aiming to deploy 5G and IoT networks in Iranian calendar year 1398, which began on 21 March 2019.

5G is 'high on the agenda' for Iran

There is allways pre-release /trials in 5G before it fully is commercial, at least 6 Months is my guess...so so they up the infra...the antennas and go using it...again without any safety test....

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

no

top topics

<<   2 >>

join