It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share Covid symptoms and recoveries stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
my family lives in new jersey. I have 6 people personally in my family that are sick. Two confirmed covid. My husband and myself cannot get tested due to limited tests. My sister in law was able to get tested because she was a nurse and it tested positive. My nephew in the marines also tested positive but has no symptoms( he is young in his twenties) i thought maybe we could share symptoms and recovery stories. Personally we all started with a fever for 1-2 days, loss appetite some nausea vomiting, loss smell and taste, extreme weakness. My husband has a bad dry cough but i do not . We are on week 2 of symptoms. I was curious to see what others are feeling and how long it took to recover

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

I haven't been tested. Had runny nose couple of days. Then astha got triggered and mild head ache and dry coughing. No fever.

Treatment : chicken soup. Hot sauce. Ginger tea. Uncaria tormentosa tea. Zinc. Nyquil. Asthma meds. Honey. Chocolate.

All seems under control👍

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I haven't been tested.

I had a cough which has lasted just over a week. After about 2 days of coughing the headache, mild sweating and aching came for 2 days... I had one "bad" day where I felt a little rough but it wasn't horrible. I have felt worse with common colds. Once the symptoms wore off (apart from the cough that lingered a little) I lost my sense of smell and taste completely, without a stuffed nose. My taste and smell is still bad, but coming back slowly. I started coughing 9 days ago and that's almost gone too.

So I haven't been tested but I'm 99% convinced I had it. And it was definitely mild for me. There's a LOT of fear and there really doesn't need to be, for the most part.
edit on 29-3-2020 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sure. My Wife and I had it months ago. Mild symptoms, lasted maybe a week. It was prob the weakest "thing" I've ever had and she said the same thing. I can't wait for my 1200 bucks. Cha-ching.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've had all the symptoms of the corona family just not the angry cousin.
3 weeks of congestion like a smokers cough(don't smoke), headache, could breath out my nose, just wakeup looking forward to bed time.
Feel better on the move outside, if I stopped it was going to win.

around here you've got to be carried in on your back to get tested.
this weekends best I've felt in a while
I blamed a lot on fatigue stress.
state closed non essential jobs.
my job stayed open.
only in America windows are essential.
lumber.
doors
smoke shops.
Laundromats ,all essentials.
good luck everyone.

until the fat lady sings.

edit on 29-3-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Sure. My Wife and I had it months ago. Mild symptoms, lasted maybe a week. It was prob the weakest "thing" I've ever had and she said the same thing. I can't wait for my 1200 bucks. Cha-ching.

I see people talking about the checks everyday but still don't see the money. What's the hold ?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Back on New year's day, and for a few days after I had something. Fever, mucous, and coughing. I don't remember any reported cases in Florida that far back, but who knows? I don't normally cat the flu or colds very often.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
dont forget liquors stores are essential also! a reply to: madenusa

top topics

join