It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: LoneBird

I would never say America was bad so please do not try to put words in MY mouth.

I was pointing out that YOU SHOULD NOT IGNORE facts because they don't suit your opinions.

If I was nitpicking I would still be typing my first reply.

Listen, don't fall for the negative news and the fear, it is because they are desperate

NOW GO DEEP WITHIN AND FIND OUT WHY THEY ARE DESPERATE

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm not a religious man so not up and up with all the god spirit and that, fighting spirit yeah I'll back and honestly I think it's usually America that asks us to back them. I'm not a history buff but the recent ones at least they have and there are emails and leaks to prove that they come to the UK almost almost always. I can't remember the last time we did that but I could be wrong, I don't think I am but again I could be.

We don't need arms we have Tea lol lol. Nah seriously I am jealous of your self defense laws I'll admit to that. Not sure you guys across the pond are all that free I mean not as much as you think - Freedom of speech seems to be going the way it has over here, gun rights seems to be under attack and god forbid that goes. You'll probably see a change in the near future. Global Agenda was on the cards until Trump, I'll give you that too at least mostly.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sounds like the Earth and humans in general mate. It's good you can tap into that feeling even if you somehow believe it only exists in America.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

the fact that you don't believe in the spirit within from God, that moves us and connects us all, is why you allowed a bunch of elitists luciferians to take away your natural God-given rights that allow you to defend yourself and your family.

Every attack from the globalists against America... is what this is about.

IF they could just get them damn rifles outta Americans Joe Farmers hands,, they could bring on the globalist jackboot.

God bless Trump, and God bless Americans.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DazDaKing
Sounds like the Earth and humans in general mate. It's good you can tap into that feeling even if you somehow believe it only exists in America.

I know it exists everywhere, deep within us all.

But sometimes, there is an energy focus, a pinpoint, in groups of souls, around a certain place, that can kick things off.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird
a reply to: smurfy

But after having the apocalypse on my head for most of my life and seeing the beauty of GOD's love, I just don't care about my image... and see so much potential in yalls awesome individualistic selves, that God loves so much.

Hmm, I bet I'm older than you, and while I never had an apocalypse, either on my head or in it, it is true many episodes in my life, had an aspect of war, for instance...and there is nothing Godly about war, only victims.
The biblical apocalypse is not transferable to war, at least here on Earth done by humans...Angels were not really in the picture, and Heavenly Messengers are hard to come by these days.
God's love, I would be circumspect about in my story, which I'm not going to tell you about.
Thing is I love people as a rule, we are all cut from the same cloth while we are not all the same, and while herd mentality to coin a phrase, says we must all act in the same way to protect the herd?

Thing is, your 'rant', you chose to stick in the rant forum, but it's not a rant, it's about celebrating America/ns exclusively...as if nobody else is good enough, which is plain ridiculous, people are just like that all over the world, Yeah we exist, despite having gone through stuff that many Americans have never gone through. So spare a thought for that...in your ecstasy.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Clap Clap Clap.

That isn't applause it's me brushing my hands with this thread because if you actually believe there is some great satanic cult running the world then yeah there is no point in attempting to debate anything with you. You have your "go America go" attitude and I'll enjoy stepping away because someone who believes that is someone I really don't want to debate because no matter what example or fact I use I will always get "But God said...God did...God..." and that makes us both boring so yeah enjoy your uh beliefs including your blind belief in America being great lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Americans on ATS are a right giggle, they can post threads like this and then expect to be taken serious. I love your guys humour!!
edit on 30-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join