It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Fauci thinks 200k will die so... and the 2 trillion relief package.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right topic but here it goes...

So Dr. Fauci thinks there may be 200k deaths by the virus right? If all 200k were on Social Security and make at least 1k a month then the Government would save 2.5 billion a year. This may be the reason why the 2 trillion dollar bill was past relatively easy.

I am sure that was in someone's equation when they were figuring out how much the package should be.

Just thought that was something people should know. Those numbers are at least 1k a month. People make more then that sometimes.

Hopefully the death count will not be that high...

It sounds morbid but that's what is what if the worst happens.

Messed up on the math. It is irrelevant now.
edit on 29-3-2020 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
flagg, I'm thinking a second wave needs to get addressed to bomb it good....vit C......Elderberry wine, Scripturally it's OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, which fixs everything, blood pressure first then arritythhmia then toenail fungus, anti viral you bet.....then you name it...it fixx it
edit on 29-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Two hundred thousand multiplied by twelve thousand equal 2.4 Billion, not Trillion. A Trillion, my friend, is SO much more than a simple couple billion. A trillion is a HUGE amount of money.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If a hundred fifty thousand retirees were to die, it sure would save a lot of social security and medicare that is paid out.

But that would be billions not trillions. I would say it would save about a quarter of a trillion a year when everything is considered, including medicare and medicaid costs. Now remember, there will be many people who will get permanently disabled from this too. that has to be subtracted from the total. When you get all those zeros it is hard to distinguish if it is billions or trillions. I will never have to worry about myself being a billionaire. I am more worried my savings account may go down to all zeros over the years.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
wow I am stupid... my bad

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

No harm. If anyone wants to get an idea of how much a trillion is. Pull up the examples on the internet. It's amazing how much it really is. And it will make you think.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
He is feeding the beast with his doom and gloom.

What concerns me is now that he said that, the globalists in control, along with their MSM puppets, will work their magic to meet that quota.

Probably mixing in flue deaths with china virus deaths.

I wonder what this fellas faith in Christ is like and just how patriotic he is.. i'm guessing it's null and void.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

200,000 is 2x what a regular flu takes per year. Nothing.

Killing economy for this - is just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Not only that but I was watching a documentary about the Spanish flu. Quite a few parallels already. But what really stuck in my mind was the epidemiologist saying that suddenly it ended and they really didn't know why. The main theory is that it ran out of vulnerable people to attack, and everybody remaining already exposed developed immunities to it. Ergo while isolation for an individual or family keeps them safe but as a population, all it might do is delay the inevitable. We might bring back Sanitariums like we did for TB strictly for CoVid or isolate but work continues to it burns itself out.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

It's about stopping Trump and his fight against the globalist elite and their planned takeover of America, Plain and simple.

And the battle goes beyond the flesh, it is spiritual, collectivism vs individualism. Satan is the collectivist and God is the individualist.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
Not sure if this is the right topic but here it goes...

So Dr. Fauci thinks there may be 200k deaths by the virus right? If all 200k were on Social Security and make at least..... .

never mind the math...is the COVD-19 virus able to distinguish, and target, those on Social Security??

top topics

join