It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music to start a revolution to

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

That's a hell of a tune you offered, it gives a lot of insight to the nature of a grass roots insurgent uprising.

However, when it comes to revolution now, though years ago I would have argued with myself if for no other reason than to foster my own faith for our future, the only music by which I consider revolution now is not the music by which to start it and fight it, rather only the music to be sung when it is over.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't condone violence but I condone people rising up against bad government.

edit on 7-10-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"The Revolution Will Be Televised" The revolution will be televised, You can watch it in HD, And talk like a weekend warrior, From the safety of your settee The graphics won't be as realistic, As Grand Theft Auto Three, Guess that makes the wheel unwheelable, But this # is real baby Guess you better turn the volume down, So you can't hear their plea, Suppose you better change the channel, Might put the children off their tea The revolution will be televised, You can choose to watch or not, But if we all just talk from the safety of our sofas, There won't be much of a revolution to watch I guess you better turn the volume down, So you can't hear their plea, Suppose you better change the channel, Might put the children off their tea The revolution, it will be televised, You can choose to watch or not, But if you all just talk from the safety of your sofas, There won't be much of a revolution to watch There won't be much of a revolution to watch Ahhhh, there won't be much of a revolution to watch, Ahhhh yeah, there won't be much of a revolution to watch

<< 1   >>

join