It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Fauci fine after H1N1. Why is it different now, when the threat is less?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
Still says CDC estimates.

Mine is wikipedia. They added the numbers of confirmed deaths from each state and territory. They cite their sources.

Still doesn't change the fact that there have been over 1K deaths in the US in the last 3 days because of Covid-19.

We can stop the back and forth and wait until the end of april and then one of us could accept they were wrong.

Wikipedia is not and can not be used as a source.

The reason being is that anyone can go in and update the information.

I looked at the Wiki page and saw the graph on the side referencing the states.

I tried clicking on the citations of three states, and guess what? All three links are dead.

How can we trust that?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Do you want a different number? Because the number reported to the CDC is even lower and only goes to Jan 2010 when it should be April for the full 12 months. They constantly state that it is an undercount as well which is kind of funny.
www.cdc.gov...

How many people have died from 2009 H1N1?

States reported 2,498* flu-related deaths to CDC during April 2009 through January 30, 2010. However, experts acknowledge that individual reports of 2009 H1N1 associated deaths likely represent an undercount of what is actually occurring in the United States. To form a better picture of the actual number of hospitalizations associated with 2009 H1N1 illness in the United States, CDC developed a method to estimate 2009 H1N1 cases, hospitalizations and deaths.

How many people have been hospitalized from 2009 H1N1 since April?

From April 2009 to January 30, 2010, states have reported a total of 49,008 flu-related laboratory-confirmed hospitalizations to CDC. However, experts acknowledge that individual reports of 2009 H1N1-associated hospitalizations likely represent an undercount of what is occurring in actuality in the United States. To form a better picture of the actual number of hospitalizations associated with 2009 H1N1 illness in the United States, CDC developed a method to estimate 2009 H1N1 cases, hospitalizations and deaths.

CDC Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States

During the pandemic, CDC provided estimates of the numbers of 2009 H1N1 cases, hospitalizations and deaths on seven different occasions. Final estimates were published in 2011. These final estimates were that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010 approximately 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (8868-18,306) occurred in the United States due to pH1N1. These final estimates are available at: Estimating the burden of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in the United States (April 2009-April 2010)

edit on 29-3-2020 by Aptom90 because: added estimate

edit on 29-3-2020 by Aptom90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

you’re moving goal posts, not me. But have a good one, can only lead you to the water
edit on 29-3-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Apparently you watched Fauci's actual interviews. That's good. The media today is taking an interview he did on the Communist News Network this morning and parsing it into certain doom.

Post I made about this earlier today: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They all love doom death and destruction, which becomes a reaction in those who have NO love for GOD and AMERICA and INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM.

That is real virus right there, it spreads in souls, and becomes the collective... and pleases the devil.
edit on 29-3-2020 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

How can I move the goalposts when I'm just stating the numbers given for H1N1 and the death toll for Covid, not the estimate you came up with?

There are no CFR numbers that we can work with for covid because it has never been seen before.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You used Wikipedia for your “facts” 🤣... I’m done; have fun when high school starts up again.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Whatever. Aptom90 posted links that corroborate the numbers on wiki.

If people can't wrap their minds around the fact that confirmed cases and estimates are not the same, then I guess you are done.

ETA: As for your high school dig. I've been here for almost 10 years. Yeah, I must have set up my account on ATS when I was 7. Just goes to show how bad you are with numbers.

edit on 30-3-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If this is true, I hope dr. Fauci is under investigation!

onenewsnow.com...#

Hitler, Isis, and Al Qaeda, all rolled into one.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
Why does this site continue posts like this. This should go into the hoax bin. This ain’t the flu and people who keep posting this garbage aren’t qualified to even spout the information. These mathematicians are 10x worse than the Q dorks looking for significance in everything. It’s time we start managing disinformation.

ATS quit denying ignorance a long time ago.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Remember that the NEJM is a marketing company that is used to lying and publishing the works of known liars and murderers. There is a reason they want to downplay the fatality rate and make it appear less than it is. It has to do with the effectiveness of HCQ. Long story.
edit on 27-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join