It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD and USNORTHCOM townhall 03/24/2020 Sending people to Mountains

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnearthlyEarthling
a reply to: worldstarcountry

DART is evidence the elite know of an incoming asteroid along with multiple missions already exploring asteroids.

lately many asteroids have been coming close to earth. Tensions between super powers are on the rise. Geological evidence of drastic earth changes every 3600 years is confirmed. Look at global temperature records being broken. Massive forest fires. Volcanoes erupting much more than ever before recorded along with extreme weather on the rise for 100 years. Bees dying off along with many other organisms. Coral reef in australia dying. 600 tonnes of ice melting in greenland. We are near the end for sure. The virus is a distraction but not fake.

Magnetic north is on the move from Canada to Siberia and magnetic south to indian ocean with strong evidence of a magnetic pole flip within the next two generations.

Asteroids have been coming toward Earth since time began. Some of them hit the planet. Lots of these "close" asteroids are considered "potentially hazardous" if they're less than 4.6 million miles away, which several of them have been. I've been watching for the last couple of years because 99% of the articles are using sensationalism instead of common sense.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

For what it is Worth , there may be something Else going on here ........

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Can you PLEASE source the article in the OP? I'm not trying to be difficult here, but I'd like to share this, and I'm not going to share some boring 30+ minute youtube videos. So what's the LINK to the article? Please.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: watchandwait410
Cheyenne Mountain is where the Stargate program is located. Maybe they are sending people off world in case it gets out of control. Kidding... sort of.

Someone watches too many old TV shows.

Lol. Where better to hide the truth than plain sight and with a TV show?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It has been known to be Done ....................

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Correct.

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
I wouldn't be surprised if the COG, civilian 'shadow cabinet' has been activated and is holed up somewhere, just in case this whole thing goes south.

Perhaps that is the real reason we have seen so many retirements from senior executive positions of late..

Directive 51 and Operation Dark Winter would be a good start to see modernized COG or COOP function.

There is a huge thread in the research forum that goes into the specifics of how Continuity of Government works. Omega Agency may also be of interest.

Imagine if the Continuity apparatus were to be partially or fully hijacked by FifthColumn politicians, sympathetic to hostile foreign interests.

They could start by sacking 200+ flag rank officers for example...

Oh wait, that's already happened.
edit on 30-3-2020 by ADVISOR because: Url added

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I am quite aware of the criteria for potentially hazardous asteroids. I monitor them using credible sources. Sensationalism about the massive asteroid coming close to earth in late April is silly. It won't be closer than 3 million miles from our planet however the initiation of DART does concern me because they wouldnt spend resources unless they knew an asteroid in the near future was a great threat. Asteroids aside. I think our biggest threat in the near future will be a complete megnatic pole flip once magnetic north reaches Siberia. There is hard geological stress evidence of this happening periodically and it having a huge impact on our planet.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
The article is from RT

But I wanted everyone to hear it from the horses mouth so I posted the Facebook video rather than have people yell at each other because the article is from RT. Despite being an RT article, the general says what he says with his own words.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Renegade9
Maybe they know something we don't. Or has anything to do with the asteroids coming towards Earth,which NASA claims they will not hit us.

I love people that think they know anything about asteroids, and don't know that there's literally 100s of thousands of amateur astronomers. Some of them have top-notch equipment. If there were any kind of serious impact imminent, particularly one that would require "officials" to shelter underground, NASA would not be the only ones to know about it. And there would be no keeping it a secret.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Is this a serious post? Asking for real.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
It's probably a comet.

COVID-19 was first reported on December 31, 2019 just 3 days after C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS) comet was discovered.

It's getting brighter if you do your research but I'm still having a hard time finding out the size of this rock.

Hopi Blue star maybe?

Or are there any amateur astronomers out there to disprove this theory?

Apparently you didn't look very hard.

I googled "how big is comet atlas" and got the result immediately. It is 10km in diameter.

Source

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Maybe they know something we don't. Or has anything to do with the asteroids coming towards Earth,which NASA claims they will not hit us.

I love people that think they know anything about asteroids, and don't know that there's literally 100s of thousands of amateur astronomers. Some of them have top-notch equipment. If there were any kind of serious impact imminent, particularly one that would require "officials" to shelter underground, NASA would not be the only ones to know about it. And there would be no keeping it a secret.

That is sort of what Conspiracy people do, they cherry pick data that allows them to build their conspiracy narrative.

What it comes to Space CT's always seem to forget that NASA is just one space agency in the world and willingly ignore all of the others along with all the amateur astronomers out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I didn't say that I know something about asteroids, was just my personal opinion with regards this covid19 and the possibility that we might be hit by an asteroid, without even knowing it.
Oh I forgot, NASA will tell us is it will hit us and when.
And no, they will keep it a secret, same as they're doing it with other things.
Don't tell me you believe NASA for every little thing they came up with.
Just debating this OP.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Renegade9

And what about China, Russia, India, Japan, Israel, thousands of amateur astronomers? There's a lot more than NASA out there looking for asteroids and comets.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Unsurprisingly, you failed to address the substance of the post. Maybe you'll answer Zaph.

NASA aren't the only people on Earth with telescopes.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And what about China, Russia, India, Japan, Israel, thousands of amateur astronomers? There's a lot more than NASA out there looking for asteroids and comets.

Even if they discover anything and would be reported to their national agencies, probably they'll ask advice from NASA on what to publicly state.
NASA will report only what they want,not what really is out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Unsurprisingly, you failed to address the substance of the post. Maybe you'll answer Zaph.

NASA aren't the only people on Earth with telescopes.

So what's the substance of the post?
That covid19 allegedly might be a reason for something bigger and the military started to move personnel in the Cheyenne Mountain.
They admitted that there will be an asteroid passing by Earth in April, but claim that us nothing to be worried about.
So how bad i failed to address the substance of this post ,face23785?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

And how are they going to stop them from using social media to post? NASA isn't all powerful. If something is coming, and any non official person sees it, it's getting out.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And how are they going to stop them from using social media to post? NASA isn't all powerful. If something is coming, and any non official person sees it, it's getting out.

The censorship is working at full blast and remember Snowden when he declared about the surveillance of the citizens.
I hope you're right Zaphod58 and if someone does see something on their telescope to make it public asap.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

There's no such thing as 100% censorship. No agency is powerful enough to stop everything, no matter how hard they try. They'd have to be already watching every amateur astronomer account 24/7. If they're not, by the time it's caught it's already going to be out there and seen by a lot of people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join