It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One America News VS MSM and FOX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I see FOX as CNN Lite and if it weren't for a few shows they would be like the BSNBC and CBS/ABC conglomerate who say the exact same lines that someone from the Cabal are sharing in daily briefings apparantly. We have seen montages of incidents where the same false report is shared verbatim from those Cabal sycophants.

One America news doesn't have much traction among the people in my circle but I keep seeing clips that inspire me to think I am hearing the truth.
Like this link from "Whatfinger" I will share with them. This one highlights the lack of information this week on big happenings in the world because of CV. It isn't just that it was big it is that they wish you to not know it ever existed from what I can see.

Please watch this to see for yourself it is short.

videos.whatfinger.com...

Here they bother to report the damning evidence of the FBI's handling of the Clinton Emails something we have a hard time finding from the Cabal's MSM.

www.oann.com...

Since, I don't watch a lot of any of them. I will catch the 5 and some of Judge Jeanine Perot on FOX or youtube. I have seen several of the Jessie Water's shows. He is the Libertarian that Bill Maher pretends to be. I use to have respect for Bill but he too is a shill for the Cabal.

Jessie doing an interview with Bannon here, a short clip that seems to show both sides of the debate, IMO
videos.whatfinger.com...

Please, compare for me. I don't think I am qualified since I don't try to watch anything and I try to read the news from many sources in a attempt to discern the truth.

It is clear that there are a lot of deceptions out there to me. How to navigate without some observation from others as input, IDK?

Here we debate and line up on sides to do it so I welcome people who think OAN sucks and MSM is fine so we can hash it out here.

ETA:

Thanks to those of you who watch those others for me so I get sense of who is telling a lie better from the reports back to me than watching that stuff and losing time I can't get back to get mad at being lied to, when they do. The lying seems often and early. It isn't reported but it appears to be graded!

James Madison stated

Crisis is the rallyin cry of the Tyrrants.

We should not forget it.
edit on 29-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I like OAN, I watch then alot on YT.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I like OAN, I watch then alot on YT.

It seems like the truth.

You must feel that is the case or you wouldn't watch it a lot I suppose.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This link works

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thank you.

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

OAN is like Fox lite from what i saw. Fox is MSM. OAN isn't really doing anything unique from fox besides having a historical qoute here and there.

I don't know why people watch these political pundits on msnbc, fox, cnn, ect.. We should be praising journalism.

We should NOT be praising monotonous political talk show circle jerks. I feel like the people who like to watch msnbc or fox are just looking for an echo chamber.

OAN is trying too hard to be FOX. And they may be alright, but they're not going in the direction journalism needs to go in with all these bias left vs right networks.

MSM has alot of people working for them so it's useful to get information from, but we shouldn't be listening to their pundits. They ALWAYS speak from a bias perspective. They are looking to persuade you in a certain direction before the story and facts fully come out.

That's their job. Don't be fooled by a conservative or liberal bias.
edit on 29-3-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I see FOX as CNN Lite and if it weren't for a few shows they would be like the BSNBC and CBS/ABC conglomerate who say the exact same lines that someone from the Cabal are sharing in daily briefings apparantly. We have seen montages of incidents where the same false report is shared verbatim from those Cabal sycophants.

One America news doesn't have much traction among the people in my circle but I keep seeing clips that inspire me to think I am hearing the truth.

Glanced over it and am not seeing anything exciting or new... what's on the front page there is the same, generally speaking, as I read in my sources... which are BBC, AP News, NY Times, CNN, and my local WFAA and occasionally Al Qaida and others that appear on the "high information, generally neutral reporting tone" spectrum of professional news organizations.

But I don't watch or read Fox News or MSNBC or others that I know to be more opinion-based and less fact based. So, yeah, I've seen the stories even on my Liberal News Network soruces.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

"Praising journalism", really???

With what i have seen they are outlets full of yellow journalist who need their license revoked on propaganda being proven false alone!

Please, pass around whatever you are smoking I am sure some body here would want some of that. Does it come with Rose colored glasses?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD....NUFF SAID..a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks what about how truthful they seem to be or not in your opinion.

I do accept that you are a CNN type already but please, enlighten us I am asking for opinions.

originally posted by: Byrd

Glanced over it and am not seeing anything exciting or new... what's on the front page there is the same, generally speaking, as I read in my sources... which are BBC, AP News, NY Times, CNN, and my local WFAA and occasionally Al Qaida and others that appear on the "high information, generally neutral reporting tone" spectrum of professional news organizations.

But I don't watch or read Fox News or MSNBC or others that I know to be more opinion-based and less fact based. So, yeah, I've seen the stories even on my Liberal News Network soruces.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn
Hmm i didn't want to believe this was possible but this is now. Maybe BB. I hope you are safe in NYC if you are in Brooklyn .

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I meant praising proper journalism. Not these news pundits who present heavily opinionated stories.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

From what i saw from watching them they seem to resemble MSM in regards to general reporting. The network seems to lean conservative/republican (especially pundit sections) but has a fairly straight foward mainstream-like news cycle. I haven't gotten the impression that they are lying or minipulating.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Thank you for your assessment. I can see them like Fox + since Fox is CNN lite but I can see the support for proper journalism comment and think you have something there. Since, we do have a bunch of propagandizing media now there are few proper journalist. When one steps up the rest of the media tend to get them fired or attack them. Like Project Veritas who sends out the undoctored recordings and gets treated as the liars. Many people think they lied when it was the media that did and we have the proof of so many lies how can anyone be left to defend that pack of lies. Even "Sillyo" gave it up finally. The lies are hard to push when the truth is there to see but that is what most media outlets get paid to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
One of the main issues with all of the 24 hr "news" networks is that they're roughly 20-21 hrs of opinion and editorial/political-spin with "infotainment" programming, and only about 3-4 hrs of actual "news" per day. Sadly, it seems that most viewers today can't discern the difference.

As for OAN, they do have a history of being criticized for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories. As far as spin goes, they fall in line on the conservative side of things with their MSM peers like FOX News and The Washington Times.

Given the lack of "just the facts" unbiased reporting these days, OAN is generally fine to hear a conservative take on current happenings, or for those who just wish to add another source to their own conservative-media echo-chamber as opposed to those who prefer a liberal-media echo-chamber. Personally, I tend to dip my toes into both because the truth is usually somewhere in between.
edit on 3/29/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Fair enough, i don't see it exactly that way so far but i won't ignore your thoughts.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Fair enough, i don't see it exactly that way so far but i won't ignore your thoughts.

Now sure which part you're referring to.

As far as "infotainment" goes, you can pretty much include anything with the host's name in the show's title as editorial/opinion/political-spin. When the host is a "personality" taking center stage, then it's usually infotainment and not straight news.

As for OAN being on the conservative side of the MSM, OAN/OANN is owned by Herring Networks and even had a partnership with The Washington Times (long known for its conservative political stance).

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Now sure which part you're referring to.

As far as "infotainment" goes, you can pretty much include anything with the host's name in the show's title as editorial/opinion/political-spin. When the host is a "personality" taking center stage, then it's usually infotainment and not straight news.

As for OAN being on the conservative side of the MSM, OAN/OANN is owned by Herring Networks and even had a partnership with The Washington Times (long known for its conservative political stance).

I tend to see actual Conservatives as being more logical in their approach. My favorite one was Paul Harvey, he made so much sense IMO. Now I see very few using the logic that God gave a man from CNN who I used to believer was the best for the truth and are now the often the worst and I totally gave them up. I loved them being against both Bush POTUS at the time, but I see a change that was illogical and now I look for some new outfit I can agree they are trying to tell me the facts. OAN looks better than all of them now and that is why I did this thread to see why I should keep the old crowd ever again?

edit on 29-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join