It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 beeps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
last night i was in my bed watching a movie with the sound very low so much you need closed captions yo know whats going on.

all of a sudden there were these three loud and perfectly spaced beeps.

it startled ,e so much i even rewound the move and listed to the whole thing for this beeping and obviously there was nothing there.

sometimes you hear about this beeping like with Betty hill, but nothing happened to me like with her.

i checked everything i could think of that made noise in my room and could not replicate the beeps, it sounded in length like *beeeeeeeeep*with no pause the same length beep happened twice.

anyone else have this happen to them ever

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Check your phone for an end of the world message from Alpha Centauri.

They're coming for you, be patient.

Or the battery is getting low perhaps.
edit on 29/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I did check the smoke alarm, where i live it is VERY still at night so i know my houses 'voice'.

i just thought it was odd and i remember hearing Betty hill say something about beeping, but i didn't get abducted or even have a sighting.

i just got a new 5G wifi router thats in my room so maybe im cooking by brain

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My wireless speaker beeps three times when it needs a re-charge.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

im a headphone guy and also lame so i dont have wireless speakers

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

was this a bought tape, i assume it was a tape cause you don't rewind a DVD, you replay/review, TVIO or a on demand movie pay per view. anyway the reason i ask is sometimes my local cable provider will not do the whole EAS test required by the FCC. and the way i understand it is they are not required to show a video of text with them for the RWT (required weekly test).

also if i'm not mistaken they start with three beeps maybe your provider equipment just did the beeps and they cut it off.

here's a wiki cause it's fast,

All EAS equipment must be tested on a weekly basis. The required weekly test (RWT) consists, at a minimum, of the header and end-of-message tones. Though an RWT does not need an audio or graphic message announcing the test, many stations provide them as a courtesy to the public. In addition, television stations are not required to transmit a video message for weekly tests. RWTs are scheduled by the station on random days and times, (though quite often during late night or early afternoon hours), and are generally not relayed.
Emergency Alert System

and the EAS wiki,

followed by a short, 3-beep EOM
Tests Required Weekly Test

edit on 29-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
last night i was in my bed watching a movie with the sound very low so much you need closed captions yo know whats going on.

all of a sudden there were these three loud and perfectly spaced beeps.

it startled ,e so much i even rewound the move and listed to the whole thing for this beeping and obviously there was nothing there.

sometimes you hear about this beeping like with Betty hill, but nothing happened to me like with her.

i checked everything i could think of that made noise in my room and could not replicate the beeps, it sounded in length like *beeeeeeeeep*with no pause the same length beep happened twice.

anyone else have this happen to them ever

Mind control technique used in music and movie ….should b outlawed.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
three nights ago for me/....it was a buzz sound

it has to be the electric meter.....we got new one with 5G I suppose. a year and a half ago......

buzzing that turned off for a second then back on......resonating through the whole place. it did the 40 seconds then off thing 4 times and I went searching....the wiring in the whole place idk....

our new meter was sending or at least doing it's display.......blinking and running through the screen displays.

the sound level was up for a little resonance in the background. not as loud as the fridge but loud enough to sit and say ......

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have been searching my RV for what ever beeps 3 times every night for about a year.

Not the smoke, fire, or CO alarm as they are hard wired.

My phone was on charge.

TV was off

And the beeps are at random times a night.

But then again I have someone that beats on the door of the RV at O dark 30 and does not show up on my security system cameras.

edit on 29-3-2020 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Mind control technique used in music and movie ….should b outlawed.

Who do you think writes the laws? Consume your propaganda and be content.

top topics

join