It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID19 Hypothetical Origins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I just wanted to add my 2 cents about where this particular/unique strain of Coronavirus actually came from. Supposedly it came from a seafood market in Wuhan China and from there they targeted bats as a possible source of the virus. Then they said it could jump from animal to animal so its hard to pinpoint.

If this is the official story why isn't any government of the world enforcing that while we try to keep the people safe with social distancing/quarantine that we conduct a global scientific investigation to identify exactly which animals can pass the virus to humans. All I hear about is how fast we can acquire a vaccine from Bill Gates.

If this can happen so easily from a seafood market then we obviously have a bigger problem than meets the eye. If this corona strain came from animals then it has the possibility at any time to mutate and infect everyone again, which would mean we would be back to square one.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scribe94

If this is the official story why isn't any government of the world enforcing that while we try to keep the people safe with social distancing/quarantine that we conduct a global scientific investigation to identify exactly which animals can pass the virus to humans. All I hear about is how fast we can acquire a vaccine from Bill Gates.

So far it's known that 2 dogs and one cat have contracted the virus , they likely caught it from their owners but according to this there is no evidence of pets spreading COVID-19.

While 2 dogs (Hong Kong) and 1 cat (Belgium) have been reported to have been infected with SARS-CoV-2, infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets spread COVID-19 to other animals, including people.

Out of an abundance of caution, it is recommended that those ill with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. Have another member of your household take care of walking, feeding, and playing with your pet. If you have a service animal or you must care for your pet, then wear a facemask; don’t share food, kiss, or hug them; and wash your hands before and after any contact with them.
www.avma.org...

If this corona strain came from animals then it has the possibility at any time to mutate and infect everyone again, which would mean we would be back to square one.

Which is why it's important that those who can cope with the infection contract it to boost our social immunity to this virus , the bigger the gap between those who can contract the virus in the short term is better for the future until a vaccine is developed.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Who says they arent looking into that?

And you do know that every major virus to hit man has come through animals?

Black plague...rats
Spanish flu...birds
Swine flu....take a guess.
That bovine thing awhile back....thats a cow.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
There is at least few dozen of theories, all possible and realistic. My bet goes that it was man-made, since its effects "conveniently" serve so many goals of tptb, far more than any randomness allows. Just for reference, this type of virus was tested on human cells back in 2015 successfully. So if anyone wanted to use it for its purposes, he just had to reach in the lab and drop it at a convenient place. Probably another 9/11 here, nothing to worry, it will pass when they get their money.

reference article: www.nature.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hypothetically of course, it's lab produced and was/is being released in multiple locations.

"watered down" version of a stronger military grade weapon 🤫 🎯

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree with you, xuen, while I usually try to stay away from the fear-mongering aspects. The patent was available on Google a month ago, but now that I've gone to look for it, I see it has disappeared...

A friend had mentioned to me a week or so ago about the potential correlation between 5G networks and COVID-19, as Wuhan was a "test bed" location for 5G. I know a lot of people don't think that 5G can have an impact on one's immune system, as we've been using cell phones and networks like the latter for years now, but there is such a thing as electromagnetic hypersensitivity/poisoning, and the symptoms are eerily similar to the symptoms of COVID. 5G could just be making people more susceptible to illnesses. Just some food for thought...

~*~ramble on...~*~

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

sea food markets for thousand of years.... Level 4 biolabs not so.

Do the math... Science gave us corona.

new topics

top topics

join