It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 Youtube Review......This Old Crack House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Youtube review???? Yes, that's going to be a thing now.

I'm sure I'm late to the party on this "series", but I watched all three episodes today.

Cable has died, even most networks are going to a streaming model, the next step is independent creators on streaming platforms like youtube making good, episodic, material for us all to enjoy.

So....here we are.

An Angry Cops production that to me should be right up there with the best on the old school networks like HGTV when it comes to flipping houses.

This is the story of a simple man that bought a house at auction, site unseen, in the hopes of immense riches as he fixes it up and hopes to flip it(I assume).

What he found is a hoarders dream(nightmare) and a newfound sense of religion(basement Jesus). It's a real journey, that's nothing more than a joke. Both for the viewer and the producer that is documenting this.

He asks, is it a comedy or a tragedy, it's obviously both. I look forward to atleast 2 or 3 seasons of this, which should be easy unless there happens to be an "accidental" fire that renders the property into a permanent state of destruction.

I know I'll never look at the few issues I have with my home the same way.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-3-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join