It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUICIDES Due to Media - Politicians - Medical Experts Predicting Worst Possible Covid-19 Scenarios.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Saturday, March 28, 2020

Naturally, anyone who commits suicide is troubled by something. The last thing troubled individuals need, is to hear that their already fragile world is about to be made even worse.

Yet, a growing body of evidence is pointing squarely at the Democrat-friendly Mainstream Media, Democrat Politicians, and Alarmist Medical "Experts" for pushing people over the edge during the current CoronaVirus-19 epidemic.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – The Knox County Regional Forensic Center examined nine suspected suicides just in the last 48 hours, according to Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs.

We have to determine how we can respond to COVID-19 in a way that keeps our economy intact, keeps people employed, and empowers them with a feeling of hope and optimism – not desperation and despair.
Source: thefederalist.com...

Democrat Governor tells Michigan residents to stay home and watch CNN-MSNBC-FOXNEWS and local affiliates all day. The result...

“We have seen a large increase in calls regarding COVID -19,” said Melissa Bowman, whose duties include suicide prevention at Common Ground, a 24-hour crisis services agency serving metro Detroit.

“Contacts are feeling confused and helpless. All calls, chats and texts end up talking about how this epidemic is affecting them in all ways.

“People are scared for themselves and others, feeling trapped and in ways lost, not knowing what to do.”
www.hometownlife.com...

The United Kingdom's heavy-handed lockdown, for up to 6 months, has already claimed the life of a lovely young lady.

A British teen petrified of being isolated with the coronavirus has died following a suicide attempt, according to a report.

Emily Owen, a 19-year-old waitress from King’s Lynn, about 100 miles north of London, died in a hospital Sunday after trying to take her own life due to fears of the “mental health impacts” of isolation amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the Sun reports.
UK Lockdown: www.businessinsider.com...
Suicide of Emily Owen: nypost.com...

THIS IS SICK - The same News Media and Experts who were/are a catalyst of the increased number of suicides, are warning the public that the number of suicides are rapidly increasing, due to FEAR of Covid-19.

A great deal of scientific research indicates the coronavirus containment strategy will cause more deaths than COVID-19.

More from the Evil Media Who Got It All Started: www.ccn.com...

There's no doubt that, based on past epidemics in America, a whole host of false and improper statements, predictions, advice, and actions were knowingly made, and implemented, by many fearmongering Media Outlets, Politicians, Government Officials, and Medical "Experts".

I hope when this relatively minor epidemic is behind us in the USA, families who lost loved-ones due to Covid19-related suicide, will bring major class-action lawsuits against those with influence, and those in authority, who contributed to their loved-one taking his/her own life.

-CareWeMust
edit on 3/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

this relatively minor epidemic

edit on 3/28/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm new here. But need say something.

What is with the Democrat demonizing and Trump ...I'm not sure what to call it...defending?

It's weird.

The government is f'ed - for sure. But the partisanship here is ... weird.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Some here are afflicted with something known as cognitive dissonance.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It's about a fence being placed where two sides can scream at each other while being totally oblivious that they both scream at the same fence.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

this relatively minor epidemic

Yes..minor compared to many other epidemics. But that's not the point of this thread. There are other threads devoted to that subject.

This one is about increased number of suicides due to the OVER HYPE and FEAR MONGERING that's permeating our country.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was drawn here by this "weirdness" a covid/covfefe numerology thread, but it's gone too deep for me...I was just having a laugh. This is something else.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: Phage

I was drawn here by this "weirdness" a covid/covfefe numerology thread, but it's gone too deep for me...I was just having a laugh. This is something else.

So you laugh as folks commit suicide over the thought of COVID-19 and isolation ?

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Some here are afflicted with something known as cognitive dissonance.

I was going to describe it as mass denial and apathy.

I am actually quite surprised at the level of apathy I have seen lately.

edit on 28-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

What is with the Democrat demonizing and Trump ...I'm not sure what to call it...defending?

It's weird.

It's called Denying Ignorance... once the theme of ATS.

Lately ATS has flipped to Defining Ignorance.

I'm sure you will do your part.

+12 more 
link   
And to be on topic, "This relatively minor epidemic" is not due to the media.

Take a look around. It's not minor.

link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

It's about a fence being placed where two sides can scream at each other while being totally oblivious that they both scream at the same fence.

Naw, A bunch of them scream at the sky

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It's a strange place. Stick around, come election time it will become a wild ride.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It's weird.

It's called Denying Ignorance... once the theme of ATS.

Lately ATS has flipped to Defining Ignorance.

I'm sure you will do your part.

Do you mean not agree with group-think? Yes I probably will do my part.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Dumbass

Naw, A bunch of them scream at the sky

Only when they think it is falling

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

On lunch break today (yes very lucky to be still working, full time at that) I glanced at a newspaper article predicting the death toll for my midwestern state. This total, they predicted, was going to be 50,000-55,000 dead. And in the very next paragraph, in so many words, said "oh but don't believe that because we don't really know"....yea no sh*t. What in God's name made them pull that number out of their a** and publish it just to say they don't know right after. Hell, let's dream big how about 100,000,000. Let's go with that.

As of right now there are 4......4 deaths that for all i know were a regular flu or pneumonia as I really haven't seen much about the symptoms that differ from other colds. Ooooooh but just wait it's gonna be so much worse in a week!!!! I've heard that all month I am so tired of this. I apologize for the rant but I've called this out from the beginning. My mom is so worried every day about me getting it and it makes me feel bad that she's worrying. I just reassure her that I feel healthy and maybe watch a little less TV. The media in America are 100℅ complicit, irresponsible and plain criminal and it's making me angry.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
LOL at this point I've been labeled a fear monger, a denier a Trumper a boomer a realist an optimist and their respective opposites LOL. Heres to everybody getting the labeling out of their system and just listen to people, sometimes I post stuff for the irony of it, and even when I staunchly rebuke it There are a few that latch on to a few words and think they know the whole story or point of the post.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
We can add minor epidemic to the list.

Hours ago according to you it was a massive bio attack by the Governor of New York or something like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

US news sounds as bad as Facebook news. I'm not one to post on FB but as of recently I've been warning people not to believe everything they read, contact loved one's at risk from isolation and not be a idiot and spread this.

This is going to give mild symptoms for most people, that's actually terrible in this fast paced "gotta make money" world. Slow it's spread, save lives. It's not rocket science. Just remember we're social creatures.

The effects of this are going to be bad, really bad. Economically and socially. Some people are already freaked out due to FB posts, dodgy news and the general sense of fear around. It's my opinion a damn lot more will need to be done towards mental health in the coming weeks.

It's sad but very predictable.

Oh and nobody really got blamed for the rise in suicides post 2008. In the UK austerity measures took many lives. I think you're dreaming thinking anyone is getting blamed for suicides related to this virus.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well , at least they will not have to Worry about ANY Infringment of their Second Amendment Rights ........

" Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide "

"The DHS declaration comes just days after Governor Phil Murphy (D) laughed in the face of a man who expressed concern that the statewide shutdown in New Jersey had put an end to gun sales, thereby eliminating the ability to get a firearm for self-defense.

Breitbart News reported the concerned man asking Murphy, “If less guns reduce crime, will you give up your personal bodyguards?”

Murphy responded by intimating that he and the citizen had a philosophical difference in the role guns play, with the governor believing “a safer society has fewer guns, not more guns. And the guns that do exist are in the hands of the right people — particularly trained members of law enforcement.”

The governor then giggled, referenced an armed law enforcement member next to him, and said, “It is what it is.”

This Punk Ass Gov. of my State just got TRUMPED ............

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join