It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survived Corona Yay!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well me and the wifey are alive after getting the bloody Corona virus. We got it after going and staying at the Premier Inn in Derby UK (if your in a city be careful) about 2 week ago. It was terrible... My missus suffers from bad chest infections as it is, and she was real bad, it even changed her personality as far as her going wild and doing weird things.

It was real scary we're still coughing a bit but no more fever and bad sweating, she felt like she was dying, crying all the time, getting real angry, but for me to be honest I've had worst flu than this... Glad we're back at home in our village but it's really strange here now. I think the government's have got alterior motives.

Theres been something like between 500000 to 900000 new benefit claims in 9 days!!! Wow what the eff. All those ppl losing jobs, only essential businesses open.. I went to the super market today (mask on don't worry) and you've got big guys barking orders at every one to stay 2 meters away from each other, the floors marked out in zones, no canned food, no tp (wtf are ppl eating the stuff or what?) no hand wash... Loads of alcohol and sweets tho lol.

I just don't know is it a good thing to lock us down? Cause I don't think it's as bad as they are making out, more ppl die from flu every year. So glad Boris and lol the health Secretary (how ironic) Matt Hancock has got it or have they? Anyway my fellow ATSers just thought I'd let you know. Peace😎😷🀧

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

Congratz. It could have been worst. Could have been the real zombie virus. You know you ain't coming back after that or will you?

Stay safe from getting infected 2nd time. Heard people are getting reinfected because they think being cured means immunity. Hell no. Being cured means most of the virus or all the virus was killed off from the body.
edit on 28-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Thanks and lol, yeah I'm half worried hearing you can get it a second time, but hey what will be, will be my friend πŸ™‚

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You have it better over there, you just have to stay TWO meters from others. here we have to stay SIX feet from others.

Glad you are feeling better.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lols and thanks πŸ‘

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
a reply to: makemap

Thanks and lol, yeah I'm half worried hearing you can get it a second time, but hey what will be, will be my friend πŸ™‚

Glad you guys are doing better!

Did anyone tell you that you could catch it a second time? There's conflicting 'opinion' out there.

Also, did you guys take any medicines to help you beat this bug?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Survived Corona Yay!!

Awesome, it's great to hear a feel good story.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks but all we took was Vit C, paracetamol, and funny enough we both started taking my Gabapentin a couple of days ago (think it's called neurontin or something in the US) and straight away were feeling loads better, it was strange..

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Ain't it? And love the Vid thanks😊

link   

Oh, interesting!

Thanks for sharing those details...hated to pry, but I was curious whether you took any antibiotics or not.

The 'gabapentin' is very interesting, too. Haven't heard that one mentioned yet.

link   
When this is over, maybe the T shirt shops can make "I survived the corona" shirts.

I think they might sell more of "I survived the TP apocalypse" shirts though..

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She did Amoxycillin but she had them for tooth ache. And also no one said directly about getting it a second time just what I keep reading.,πŸ‘

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeh I'd buy the tp one lol 🀣

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wow its 4.12am I'm going back to sleep. Peace guys and thanks 😎😴

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Were you and your wife tested?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Cause I don't think it's as bad as they are making out, more ppl die from flu every year.

Glad to hear your ok.

3500 people died from this virus yesterday which is increasing by approx 2-300 per day over the past week or two, influenza has a fatality of 795 to 1,781 per day and we are only a couple of months in with this virus.

If it were to magically remain at 3500 deaths per day the death toll globally will be 1,200,000+ per year, compared to 290,000 to 650,000 for influenza.

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 28-3-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Were you tested?
How old are you?
How long were you sick?

Can you describe what it was like?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Nah, they call it gabapentin here too, or at least that's what my ortho called it. He gave me some to cope with nerve pain after during my shoulder surgery.

Glad to hear you both recovered well from it. Keep on truckin' as they say.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Cause I don't think it's as bad as they are making out, more ppl die from flu every year.

Glad to hear your ok.

3500 people died from this virus yesterday which is increasing by approx 2-300 per day over the past week or two, influenza has a fatality of 795 to 1,781 per day and we are only a couple of months in with this virus.

If it were to magically remain at 3500 deaths per day the death toll globally will be 1,200,000+ per year, compared to 290,000 to 650,000 for influenza.

www.worldometers.info...

Morbid obesity is a much bigger concern than this virus globally. There is no telling how many deaths a year due to it being linked to so many other deaths including this virus. I'm seeing pics of a lot of fat people dying of this virus. If they were not so fat many of them would have lived. Harsh reality nobody wants to admit.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

If those old people weren't old they woulda survived. Harsh reality nobody wants to admit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join