It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has had CV19 symptoms in the last 6 months but no test?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Your going to have temper tantrum, cool.

Looks more like you're the one throwing the fit. The OP already explained the purpose of the thread. If you don't like it, tough. Just because you disagree with something you're already completely misinterpreting doesn't make the OP wrong. It just makes you look like an ass.

Oh please, you lot sound like a bunch of kids making up fairy tales., there's no evidence at all this was killing people back in October.

Right now there is no evidence it wasn't

Agreed.

So , I performed my due diligence to the ATS motto and "Denied Ignorance"
Thanks for your admission.
Remember , "knowing is half the battle"

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Im not your bro, and you're making up stories with an op that has no evidence to back it up other than feels.

Sorry to rain on your fantasy.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'm going to bed.

Good idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Looks more like you're the one throwing the fit. The OP already explained the purpose of the thread. If you don't like it, tough. Just because you disagree with something you're already completely misinterpreting doesn't make the OP wrong. It just makes you look like an ass.

Oh please, you lot sound like a bunch of kids making up fairy tales., there's no evidence at all this was killing people back in October.

I'm going to explain it to you like you are an idiot.

No one was looking for it then. Any deaths were probably chalked up as regular flu related deaths. Again, the flu kills tens of thousands every year. Old people dying of the flu is not uncommon.

Yet medical experts didn't sound any alarms that there was a sudden increase in deaths , how do you explain that ?

Jesus Fu...Christ....

THERE WERE NO INCREASES IN DEATHS. That is the whole freaking point.

Tens of thousands of people die of the flu every year in the US. If the media didn't create this hysteria, there would be no statistically significant change in deaths. The medical community would be like "Gee, the flu season is really bad this year..."

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Im not your bro, and you're making up stories with an op that has no evidence to back it up other than feels.

Sorry to rain on your fantasy.

It is indeed clear you are not my bro, or a bro in general.

Something tells me you rarely make it rain... bro.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It’s spread “officially” started in December/end of November that’s “4” months.....

Also a couple of nurses and doctors I’ve talked to said they had “ flu like” patients needing extra care but we’re testing negative for influenza back in September/October

So yeah the O.P. Is correct in his assessment.

You know what occurred to me? Those strange symptoms landing people in ICU on a ventilator, that was attributed to (not proven) vaping. Symptoms were cough, fever, difficulty breathing. Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I had a version of this virus a year back, had everything...fever, persistent cough, diarrhoea and 4 days in bed totally done over. Never before have you had a viral infection with diarrhoea...its usually guts ache on its own or flu like symptoms.
Anyways I seriously think this is the first of many fatal diseases to be heading our way to humanely kill us all off in large numbers before the solar event.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

It’s spread “officially” started in December/end of November that’s “4” months.....

Also a couple of nurses and doctors I’ve talked to said they had “ flu like” patients needing extra care but we’re testing negative for influenza back in September/October

You know what occurred to me? Those strange symptoms landing people in ICU on a ventilator, that was attributed to (not proven) vaping. Symptoms were cough, fever, difficulty breathing. Hmmm...

Damn, I never even considered the vaping baloney. That would have covered up an early spread easily.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No one was looking for it then. Any deaths were probably chalked up as regular flu related deaths. Again, the flu kills tens of thousands every year. Old people dying of the flu is not uncommon.

Yet medical experts didn't sound any alarms that there was a sudden increase in deaths , how do you explain that ?

Jesus Fu...Christ....

Tens of thousands of people die of the flu every year in the US. If the media didn't create this hysteria, there would be no statistically significant change in deaths. The medical community would be like "Gee, the flu season is really bad this year..."

You swooped in just in time - appreciate the over watch.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
From the Office of National Statistics
Excess Winter Deaths
There were an estimated 23,200 excess winter deaths which occurred in England and Wales in the 2018 to 2019 winter, the lowest since the winter of 2013 to 2014.
In the 2017 to 2018 winter period, there were an estimated 50,100 excess winter deaths in England and Wales. The number of excess winter deaths in 2017 to 2018 was the highest recorded since winter 1975 to 1976.

Causes of winter deaths
Respiratory diseases remained the leading cause of EWM in 2018 to 2019, with 48.2% (8,900 excess winter deaths (EWD)) and 39.6% (600 EWD) more respiratory deaths in the winter months compared with the non-winter months in England and Wales respectively. This accounted for 40.6% of all EWD in England and 42.9% of all EWD in Wales. The EWM index for respiratory diseases was statistically significantly lower than the two previous periods in both countries.

Of these excess respiratory deaths, pneumonia (defined as ICD-10 codes J12 to J18) accounted for the largest proportions, making up 34.8% of total excess respiratory deaths in England and 50.0% in Wales. During 2018 to 2019, there were 47.7% (3,100 EWD) more pneumonia deaths in the winter period than the non-winter period in England, and 50.9% (300 EWD) more deaths in the winter period in Wales.

As you can see, on just our small island we can have up to 50,000 deaths each winter many of which are respiratory illness or pneumonia. So far, the infection & death rate for this new coronavirus is very small indeed not even on a par with the SARS outbreak in 2002.

This raises the continuing question....is it covid-19 or flu or some other winter bug? Without testing each and every person who feels unwell, there's no way of knowing, possibly until its too late.

Office of National Statistics

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Jesus Fu...Christ....

I will explain this to you like you're an idiot.

So you have no evidence at all you're just making # up as you go.

Per the CDC. CDC Flu Stats By State

In New York in 2017, there were 4517 flu / pneumonia deaths. Right now, New York is claiming 883 covid deaths.

I am going to assume you understand which number is greater.

Keep in mind the flu season is only a couple of months so that 4500 deaths is spreadout over maybe 4-5 months at most. Let's assume 6 to be conservative... 4500 / 6 = 750 deaths a month from flu.

Here is another chart from CDC showing peak flu months... Dec, Jan, Feb, March

The Flu Season

Now my next question might be above your pay grade based on your recent posts... but I am going to help you out.

In light of the above data... what I'd like to see now from the fear mongers pushing this Covid Apocalypse in NYC is the following.

We know we've had 883 covid deaths in NYC. What I want to know is what the current non-covid19 flu deaths are in NYC for the same time period.

If Covid were more serious then we should see a similar number of flu deaths PLUS the 883 covid deaths.

What I suspect is we will never see that non-covid flu death number because they are going to lump non-covid in with covid.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
From the Office of National Statistics
Excess Winter Deaths
There were an estimated 23,200 excess winter deaths which occurred in England and Wales in the 2018 to 2019 winter, the lowest since the winter of 2013 to 2014.
In the 2017 to 2018 winter period, there were an estimated 50,100 excess winter deaths in England and Wales. The number of excess winter deaths in 2017 to 2018 was the highest recorded since winter 1975 to 1976.

Causes of winter deaths
Respiratory diseases remained the leading cause of EWM in 2018 to 2019, with 48.2% (8,900 excess winter deaths (EWD)) and 39.6% (600 EWD) more respiratory deaths in the winter months compared with the non-winter months in England and Wales respectively. This accounted for 40.6% of all EWD in England and 42.9% of all EWD in Wales. The EWM index for respiratory diseases was statistically significantly lower than the two previous periods in both countries.

Of these excess respiratory deaths, pneumonia (defined as ICD-10 codes J12 to J18) accounted for the largest proportions, making up 34.8% of total excess respiratory deaths in England and 50.0% in Wales. During 2018 to 2019, there were 47.7% (3,100 EWD) more pneumonia deaths in the winter period than the non-winter period in England, and 50.9% (300 EWD) more deaths in the winter period in Wales.

As you can see, on just our small island we can have up to 50,000 deaths each winter many of which are respiratory illness or pneumonia. So far, the infection & death rate for this new coronavirus is very small indeed not even on a par with the SARS outbreak in 2002.

This raises the continuing question....is it covid-19 or flu or some other winter bug? Without testing each and every person who feels unwell, there's no way of knowing, possibly until its too late.

Office of National Statistics

Lovely addition and perspective.

It’s points that you listed above that started me down more of a “deep dive” on “The Vid”.

Observations like this make me think that the more data we get, the more the current environment globally doesn’t make sense.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Very insightful. I don't recall them mentioning anything about them having flu symptoms but the respiratory issues could very well be tied to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Jesus Fu...Christ....

I will explain this to you like you're an idiot.

So you have no evidence at all you're just making # up as you go.

Per the CDC. CDC Flu Stats By State

In New York in 2017, there were 4517 flu / pneumonia deaths. Right now, New York is claiming 883 covid deaths.

I am going to assume you understand which number is greater.

Keep in mind the flu season is only a couple of months so that 4500 deaths is spreadout over maybe 4-5 months at most. Let's assume 6 to be conservative... 4500 / 6 = 750 deaths a month from flu.

Here is another chart from CDC showing peak flu months... Dec, Jan, Feb, March

The Flu Season

Now my next question might be above your pay grade based on your recent posts... but I am going to help you out.

In light of the above data... what I'd like to see now from the fear mongers pushing this Covid Apocalypse in NYC is the following.

We know we've had 883 covid deaths in NYC. What I want to know is what the current non-covid19 flu deaths are in NYC for the same time period.

If Covid were more serious then we should see a similar number of flu deaths PLUS the 883 covid deaths.

What I suspect is we will never see that non-covid flu death number because they are going to lump non-covid in with covid.

Did I just hear a mic drop?....????

Yep - sure did.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think we would all like to know that.

Still doesn't explain why nobody in the medical establishment came forward claiming there was a new strange disease killing people, or even making them sick.

We have medical people all over the world now coming out enmasse that are extremely worried, some 400 medical staff have died in Italy in the last month, there's even police dying in the U. S, also the death rate in the last 24 hours has jumped to over 500 in the U.S., tomorrow it will be 6 or 700 hundred.

I take media and goverment reports with a grain of salt, when medical people start talking I take them seriously.
edit on 28-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Interesting OP
In early January I caught a nasty bug and couldn't shake it for about 14 days. I had a sustained temperature of around 102 (for 14 days), cough, headaches. The worst part was the bodyaches. Worst back pain I've ever had, and I have no prior back issues. Caught it from my roommate. Sickest either of has had ever been. I went to the urgent care twice during that two week period. Tested negative for the flu twice.
Recovered now, but it was a hell of a thing. I live in Los Angeles.
Sure makes me wonder.
edit on 3/28/2020 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: grammar

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You are absolutely correct!!

Here is a news article from Italy showing a packed ICU and people dying of the flu - This article is dated January 2018
Italian News Article

Here is a paper from the Journal of Infections Medicine which shows that Italy had 68000 flu deaths during 2013 - 2017 flu seasons.
Journal

"Highlights

In the winter seasons from 2013/14 to 2016/17, an estimated average of 5,290,000 ILI cases occurred in Italy, corresponding to an incidence of 9%.

More than 68,000 deaths attributable to flu epidemics were estimated in the study period.

Italy showed a higher influenza attributable excess mortality compared to other European countries. especially in the elderly.
"

Here is an article that quotes the Italian health ministry saying that only 12% of Covid deaths were actually caused by covid alone.
www.telegraph.co.uk... q0CK1CLSj6LEuq6vcnJCHtVZbiUk

“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says."

We are just measuring something that was already occurring. People have and will always die of flu-related respiratory problems.

This is just crazy how some people can't see this.
Thank god some people still have perspective!

edit on 28-3-2020 by Donavisio because: fixed links

edit on 28-3-2020 by Donavisio because: fixed links

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Donavisio

Yeah, I've been searching for information on what Italian hospitals are like during regular flu season to compare with what is happening now. Same with NYC.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
One of them. Was sick for about 3 weeks in early February and felt like dying in the second, basically slept the whole second week

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join