It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation isn't about The Bride of Jesus but God getting His Priests THE CHRISTIANS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Supposed to be Israel being Gods Kings and Priests early on in Scripture. He bragged how Israel will be His special Priests.

those who get immortal bodies before Jacobs Trouble and the overcomers who refuse to accept the mark of the beast will be the Priests to God. They get thrones in the throneroom, too....I swear

so Jesus gets His bride after this

First things first, huh! God gets His Special nucleus of public administrators liason types.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
rev 12 is a synopsis of the whole stack of visions.....it started on Sept 23 2017

write that note in the margin beside Rev 12 1.....happened Sept. 23 2017

started the 7 years......abom of desolation 1290 days later.....April 3 ...2021

edit on 28-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
that sign...the woman of Rev 12 was not widely noticed but the next sign will be seen by all....it is written next sentence after the woman with the moon at her feet.

it's the dragon been thrown down to the Earth with his stars.....to go after the people.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
To me, this has already happened.
Satan, as the Accuser of sin, fell from power because of the Atonement. John's message in that chapter and the next is that the persecution of the church is Satan's angry reaction to this defeat. (He can no longer accuse the saints before God, so he accuses them to the authorities instead)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
interesting point

gotta mull it over just a bita reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Remember this thread? Satan fell from heaven
You liked it at the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Supposed to be Israel being Gods Kings and Priests early on in Scripture. He bragged how Israel will be His special Priests.

those who get immortal bodies before Jacobs Trouble and the overcomers who refuse to accept the mark of the beast will be the Priests to God. They get thrones in the throneroom, too....I swear

so Jesus gets His bride after this

First things first, huh! God gets His Special nucleus of public administrators liason types.

May I Ask how long is Jacobs trouble and is there an OT reference of this event?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Elijah in 2 Kings 2

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Revelation 7:9 - "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not seeing a connection there although it is spoken of by Jeremiah 30:17.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That's my birthday weird.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Priests were mostly symbolic of Judaism, God wanted every Jew to be a priest but they were scared, the Levite’s were chosen
Christians become priests in Jesus, all Christians are priests as well as brides.
Brides become wives, equals with the husband

Christians won’t be priests when “the bride marries Jesus” we become equals
Call that a heresy if you like but, that’s how I read it

Bride of Christ, we become equals, The Spirit within, in Christ who is in God according to Paul we are no longer priests after the wedding feast

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Priests were mostly symbolic of Judaism, God wanted every Jew to be a priest but they were scared, the Levite’s were chosen
Christians become priests in Jesus, all Christians are priests as well as brides.
Brides become wives, equals with the husband
Christians won’t be priests when “the bride marries Jesus” we become equals
Call that a heresy if you like but, that’s how I read it
Bride of Christ, we become equals, The Spirit within, in Christ who is in God according to Paul we are no longer priests after the wedding feast

This as described seems lusciously incestuous. A Lord Byron style reverie/bacchanal. Don't invite Paul; he was a hater/spoil sport.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I would say thats more a reflection of yourself
I am talking spiritually

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I would say thats more a reflection of yourself
I am talking spiritually

Well; if we are speaking of maintaining the ALL IMPORTANT preservation of purity/non contamination by humanity at all cost of Catholic Bishops, Cardinals, Priests and Nuns, perhaps they should be removed to a far distant planet where physical touch/procreation/sex/orgasm/joy/is perceived as sinful. Organized religion does not teach or recognize individualized 'spirituality'. If one is truly spiritual one does not require or acknowledge a belief *system* designed by others (in order to manipulate/separate you from your wealth).
edit on 29-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Priest, bride wife are all spiritual reflections of Gods desire for humanity, deep agape love, nothing even remotely related to Byron and his eros, Catholicism or sex
Sorry, seems a reflection on your mind

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Priest, bride wife are all spiritual reflections of Gods desire for humanity, deep agape love, nothing even remotely related to Byron and his eros, Catholicism or sexSorry, seems a reflection on your mind

You are not a creator being. You are an archivist/observer/judge/schoolmarm. Byron was passionate, so was Jesus; and God created all of it (including you) to understand ITSELF.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Again, we disagree on faith, belief
While your feet
You don’t believe, not my job to force you to deny your gnostic psychobabble
🦄🌈💃

That’s a joke btw
edit on 29-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Again, we disagree on faith, belief
While your feet
You don’t believe, not my job to force you to deny your gnostic psychobabble
🦄🌈💃
That’s a joke btw

Gnostic shmostic. To Grok or not to grok; that is the question. I love Master Jesus. I hate the way he wasted his life (and no we don't disagree).

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
rev 12 is a synopsis of the whole stack of visions.....it started on Sept 23 2017

write that note in the margin beside Rev 12 1.....happened Sept. 23 2017

started the 7 years......abom of desolation 1290 days later.....April 3 ...2021

I'm not following where you got Sep. 23, 2017 from. Was this a vision you had? Or someone else's vision we should know about?

new topics

top topics

join