It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Corona Wrecked My Life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Lol, keep em rolling in Muzzle. I'm one of the three watching! The gargoyle is awesome.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DankyDSmythe

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Ummm I never said you didn't go to Denver I said your time lines didn't add up to what you were typing. So yes I'm still skeptical, and I'm still curious how you can be on a monitor and go all over the place w out them being made aware?

No one said you couldn't have gone, were just saying it isn't what you're making it out to be and you're just attention seeking and being manipulatice

You need to get your schizophrenia under control and get your head right man

You beat me to it, he reminds me of someone else I knew who came up occassionally with the long rambling meandering "woe is me, people are out to get me" kind of stories that didn't really make sense and he too was schizophrenic.

Not meaning to insult yu muzzy, but you're supposedly currently wandering all over the country with no real purpose, it sounds like you're having a MH crisis.

Also, how come you can keep posting long posts here, but you can't efile your court or whatever documents?

Seriously, go to a hospital and make sure you're okay.

He's got a purpose, he went to Denver for some legal things, and COVID19 worked that out. Now he's going to Austin where his brother resides.

Personally, I gotta say I'm pretty envious of the man in many respects. He's lost everything, but has used this time to take advantage of the enormously cheap plane tickets to travel. Genius! Sometimes when you lose everything it makes you more free than any other human on Earth. What you do with that freedom counts, and Muzzle is experiencing it full throttle!
edit on 31-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

(post by muzzleflash removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hey guys how do I mark my YouTube vids as "adult"? Anyone know? I'm on mobile.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You can only apply YouTube content ratings to paid content. To restrict free videos with mature content, use the Age-Restriction feature.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

age restrict

support.google.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Please say hi in the video comments so I can respond to you.

I don't want to break rules and lose posts. This is going to be a great story don't wanna lose any of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Just uploaded a new video today.

Will be making more once I get this ticket to wherever.

Hey suggest where I should fly to next everyone lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

New vids up.
I'm unchained today lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok got a ticket to Nashville tomorrow at 4pm.

This works out for me because I need to see my bondsman and give him the monitor as I can't afford to mail it anyways.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OMG huge scoop guys, I just talked to USA Corona patient Zero (in her words) and recorded half the convo LOL!!!

This is so worth a new thread.

She was a Lab Tech in Italy studying CoV and got it.

What amazing luck!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hahahaha not 30min after I decided I'm an investigative journalist to justify my travels I landed a huge story.

### Yeah!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This is some seriously elaborate April fools.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win

This is some seriously elaborate April fools.

I don't do April fool's.

I aim for truth 365 and 24/7.

I'll make a thread and post the audio recording of my interview.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just yanking your chain, hope all works out for ya.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win
Just yanking your chain, hope all works out for ya.

Lol, well I hope this lady was honest. She "seemed" and felt truthful.

Once I heard her talking to the other girl I was like "wait omg a scoop!".

It's pretty explosive testimony about how CoV is weak and the govt/media are lying.

Also about how lax their protocol was in handling samples like this, as she claims to have got it and been Quarantined in NYC.

Skepticism is good, I mean this is a random person after all... She sounds plausible tho.

Uploading the video now... It's 15min long so a huge file.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
edit
edit on 4/1/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DankyDSmythe

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Ummm I never said you didn't go to Denver I said your time lines didn't add up to what you were typing. So yes I'm still skeptical, and I'm still curious how you can be on a monitor and go all over the place w out them being made aware?

No one said you couldn't have gone, were just saying it isn't what you're making it out to be and you're just attention seeking and being manipulatice

You need to get your schizophrenia under control and get your head right man

You beat me to it, he reminds me of someone else I knew who came up occassionally with the long rambling meandering "woe is me, people are out to get me" kind of stories that didn't really make sense and he too was schizophrenic.

Not meaning to insult yu muzzy, but you're supposedly currently wandering all over the country with no real purpose, it sounds like you're having a MH crisis.

Also, how come you can keep posting long posts here, but you can't efile your court or whatever documents?

Seriously, go to a hospital and make sure you're okay.

yeah and he has kids as well, I would think he would want to be with his kids to make sure they are ok instead of rambling all over during basically a nationwide quarantine.

Dont you care enough about your kids to go home and be with them, instead of running around filming rambling youtube videos?

Thats pretty crappy to do to them

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

Note: Solicitation of funds or goods for any reason or any cause is not allowed on ATS.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join