It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landmark Education / EST / Werner Erhard / Forum Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
After my first post I ended up jobless and homeless. Let's see where this get me.
Landmark Education offers courses that they consider to transform people's lives. Some call it a cult, cultish, brainwashing, a scheme, etc.
There is a French documentary that was done undercover. It can be looked up and found on google.
There is also a 60 minutes report on allegations against Werner Erhard which caused him to leave the country and sell his company to the people whom where leading his courses. One of the allegations came from his daughter who accuses him of molestation. Warner regards it as a mutual empowering event. His wife accuses him of abuse and a former staff member recalls a time when Warner directs him to use physical force on his wife. This can be found on Wikileaks.
Many of the leaders at Landmark have changed their names; following Werner's lead. His real name is John Paul Rosenberg.
Richard Condon and Jerome Downs where big leaders who changed their names as well.
Landmark actively takes down post, sues, and goes after people who try to expose them.
There is a pod cast out there (On Believe) that had to bleep out every other word when interviewing people under the category of "Large Group Awareness Training."
People associated with Landmark have tried to poison, kill me, and put degrading things out there about me. The hardcore group will do anything to suppress and cover up Landmark's wrong doing and stains. They have connections with people in power and keep a lot underground and hidden from public view. Through the courses at Landmark the leaders learn about people's dark past and will use it to manipulate people. They get family members to turn against you if you do not comply.
Werner started EST in the 70's. He wrote a book on how he came to his realizations, and how they are connected to Scientology. There was course call the Six Day, which was a boot camp like outing where people got enlightened. The leaders that took over from Warner created the program called "The Forum." From there other courses, seminars, and events have been created. Now the name of the company is called Landmark Worldwide, which is ran by Warner's brother Harry Rosenberg.
Not only has Warner and Landmark's leaders stolen concepts from religions, psychology, and philosophy, they also steal from the participants. I created several new concepts and distinctions that are used at Landmark -- with no credit, funds, or recognition. It all gets written off as "sourcing."
At some point in the 90's Robin Quivers started participating in these courses. She tried to enroll Howard in doing the Forum and had a secret introduction. He didn't register. Robin had an affair with one of the leaders - Jerome. Jerome died while having heart surgery. I am sure his death was a hit by Landmark or outside. I believe he was going to leave Landmark. Jerome has many illegitimate children; one of which is Bjork's (the Singer) son.
edit on 28-3-2020 by aeonfluxjmd because: Spelling

edit on 28-3-2020 by aeonfluxjmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LGAT Interview:
drive.google.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I was heavily involved with them in the late 70s and early 80s. I used to date the daughter of one of the bigwigs in the organization. She attended the seminars because of her parents. I attended because she was hot.

What a waste of money. It did help me become more of an asshole, for which I am grateful.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

What a waste of money. It did help me become more of an asshole, for which I am grateful.

Sometimes referred to as ESTholes. But not by me. Nope.

edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

They call it a Transformed asshole - no shame. I haven't heard of ESTholes, that's funny.
I'm not implying you did this but...
Many of the leaders at Landmark use their position to get girls/guys that are way hotter then they are.
When I was on staff the center manager would wear a short shirt whenever Harry Rosenberg was visiting. Who know what went on in her office.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well. I just did The Landmark Forum.

It was about 2.5 hrs on a Wednesday evening (you don't need to do this), but it is just what to expect in the coming forum, and how the forum is going to be run.

In the day and age of COVID the forum isn't done in an in person seminar. It is done via ZOOM. Everyone is expected to have a camera and have it looking at your lovely faces and paying attention. Not writing down any notes.

So by being involved in the landmark forum you state that you will just watch and participate in the forum. Not write down any notes. not take any screenshots. This is to protect the landmark forums intellectual property.

Anyway... Then there was three full days of forum. Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9am - 10pm.

The last day is Tuesday 7pm - 9:30pm.

It's not a cult. It's a teaching platform.

And what it teaches is quite incredible.

If any of you are spiritual, or trying to meditate, or destroy your ego. This is the course for you. If you have anxiety or depression, or you feel the past is preventing you from moving forward to get what you want out of life. This course is for you.

For me, it broke down my sense of self that I had. Made me look at the world in a different way. I also feel much more in touch with the present moment. It took all the sense of meaning out of the past. It's quite freeing and I feel much more relaxed.

Landmark Forum pdf link

Apparently they don't let people who are mentally unwell do the course. Guess they didn't get the memo with me. But damn it helps so much.

Though if you are like, completely suicidal I wouldn't recommend the course.

Also the landmark forum is owned 100% by the people that run it. No forum member owns more than 3% of the company. I think there are only about 160 forum members.

I don't own any shares or part of the company lol.

Though I must admit I am going to do the 10 free seminars (outside the box) that come as part of the package of doing the landmark forum. I'll also most likely end up doing the advanced course, masters course, and another course on there that looked good.

I can actually see this helping a lot of people in my life. Friends, family members. I really want them to do the course too so they can become a better version of themselves. Become free-er. See how I'm talking? Sounds like i've been brainwashed and now i'm acting all cultish. Not a cult. and not brainwashing.

edit on 9-6-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sometimes referred to as ESTholes. But not by me. Nope.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeonfluxjmd

They call it a Transformed asshole - no shame. I haven't heard of ESTholes, that's funny.
I'm not implying you did this but...
Many of the leaders at Landmark use their position to get girls/guys that are way hotter then they are.
When I was on staff the center manager would wear a short shirt whenever Harry Rosenberg was visiting. Who know what went on in her office.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: aeonfluxjmd

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 8/6/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join