It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOD NEWS - Oxford University estimates that 50 percent of the UK has already been infected

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I dont believe that coronavirus is even the main euthanising agent. This all goes right the way they wanted, people stare only the virus..

The environment itself is now the real boogeyman, because they been adding the euthanising agent to it for many years now, and just recently added the 5G millimeter waves.

The virus+the environment with EMF is the danger , and probably the EMF makes also bacterial problems worse IMO .

Just look up few countys for example, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia ....all quite close to China and for sure have economical ties to china and people taveling...you see many deaths ? Or check some African countys ( South Afrika having 5G )

Cmon people....start thinking....time is not in your side with this, as more time goes by, the EMF will effect your health...fast or slow ....and they will add more and more cell towers near you every year.

Deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I dont believe that coronavirus is even the main euthanising agent. This all goes right the way they wanted, people stare only the virus..

The environment itself is now the real boogeyman, because they been adding the euthanising agent to it for many years now, and just recently added the 5G millimeter waves.

The virus+the environment with EMF is the danger , and probably the EMF makes also bacterial problems worse IMO .

Just look up few countys for example, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia ....all quite close to China and for sure have economical ties to china and people taveling...you see many deaths ? Or check some African countys ( South Afrika having 5G )

Cmon people....start thinking....time is not in your side with this, as more time goes by, the EMF will effect your health...fast or slow ....and they will add more and more cell towers near you every year.

Deny ignorance

Hey at least you have some cold hard facts to make your hypothesis. Imagine if you were just talkling out of your ass and had actually zero knowledge of your subject. that would be funny yeah?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yeeh just laugh, at least my ass is capable of thinking. Btw, there`s at least 10000 studys out there about the effects that EMF cause...but people like you just think that i pulled all from my ass.

Just laugh, becouse that`s all you can do.

edit on 29-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Yeeh just laugh, at least my ass is capable of thinking. Btw, there`s at least 10000 studys out there about the effects that EMF cause...but people like you just think that i pulled all from my ass.

Just laugh, becouse that`s all you can do.

Ok, post 10% of the studies that attribute 5g with coronavirus. Not saying it can't be true but really? Give me 10 out of 100 stories that back your claim - 1000's of "studies" this should be easy
edit on 29-3-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
dbl

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

No i am not wasting my time with you, go back to sleep...the matrix needs you. If you want to see studys you can start digging them by yourself...but but first take the red pill.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

No i am not wasting my time with you, go back to sleep...the matrix needs you. If you want to see studys you can start digging them by yourself...but but first take the red pill.

So not able to post even one? Super strong argument.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

You got a better theory?

C'mon why throw the baby out with the bathwater.

We don't know why or how this virus started, his theory is no more unrealistic than it started in a lab in wuhan, we just don't know...yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why would I have a theory? I am a salesman. I don't pretend to be a virology expert.

You got a better theory?

C'mon why throw the baby out with the bathwater.

We don't know why or how this virus started, his theory is no more unrealistic than it started in a lab in wuhan, we just don't know...yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

That's not a super strong argument either....

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's wrong with it originating in bats (they make great viral reservoirs!) and jumping to an intermediary species before infecting humans in and around Wuhan, China?

Isn't that over-the-top bang-on science-fiction-meets-reality enough for you? Is it boring? Why do you need all the extra training-wheels and condiments?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

It's entirely possible I like training wheels and condiments.

If that's your guitar in your avatar I'm very jealous.
edit on 29-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

*shrugs*

To each their own. I always skipped the salt and limes, myself.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

If I claimed to make a super strong argument I apologize. My arguments are typically flimsy and fluid.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

If I claimed to make a super strong argument I apologize. My arguments are typically flimsy and fluid.

We have that in common.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

*shrugs*

To each their own. I always skipped the salt and limes, myself.

You don't like margaritas....that's hideous, what kind of deplorable are you...
edit on 29-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

We have that in common.

I will give you this -I have not been here in a long while but i have laughed out loud at a couple of your comments agreeing with you. Thanks for the levity in these times

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

This is a pretty insane thing to be living through, it's like the whole " I can't believe it happened to me".

I enjoy your posts, I know I can be quite crude, for the most part I do it in jest, I'm stuck at home with a 10 year old, my sanity is on a knife edge.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I just do not believe that 50% of the population "have" had it. I know a fair few people in the UK (but not everyone) and not one has had any symptoms that are exactly as the COVID-19 appears as discussed, many have had mild colds as is the case for most of western Europe in Jan,Feb but none thankfully have had the breathing issues and fever.

Then how come somebody from my small town in the East of Scotland is in critical condition in hospital with it? How can you speak like you know every case in the UK?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

This is a pretty insane thing to be living through, it's like the whole " I can't believe it happened to me".

I enjoy your posts, I know I can be quite crude, for the most part I do it in jest, I'm stuck at home with a 10 year old, my sanity is on a knife edge.

Im the same. I know I come ff slightly abrasive but am old and know no better (sweet excuse). Mine are 17 and 14 - knifes edge has just burst though! Seriously I can tell by the tenor of your post we have something in common - frustration at all of this

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join