It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RI Police, National Guard, stopping cars, going door to door, enforcing quarantine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

FAKE

stock.adobe.com... e&as_campclass=redirect&as_source=arvato

Tin-eye never fails to expose the huxters.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

good find.

yahoo and the rolling stone reported the department of justice wants to "temporarily suspend the constitution".
DOJ wants to suspend the constitutional rights of americans

so the OP may have the wrong photo but the idea is out there to suspend our constitutional rights.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

so the OP may have the wrong photo but the idea is out there to suspend our constitutional rights.

It would never pass the House.

Hug a Democrat. From a distance of 2 meters.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Jazz hugs ...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

WOW, this is really getting creepy

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

the bigger picture is that there are some in positions of authority who will use this (or any crisis) as a means to strip us of our rights.

republican, democrat they are all the same.

they all answer to the people who fill their bank accounts.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

the bigger picture is that there are some in positions of authority who will use this (or any crisis) as a means to strip us of our rights.

No crap.

But we're smarter than them. No matter how big their brains are.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No crap.

But we're smarter than them. No matter how big their brains are.

are we really?

the level of blind loyalty to political parties is off the charts in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ok. You're right.

We're screwed.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

sorry to bring you down man.

i'm less worried about the virus and more worried about politicians and their legions of followers.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , this Virus Scare is a PERFECT Opportunity for a World Coup . NWO Anyone ? ...........Hmm..

Part of the UN plan.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm from Rhode island.

The virus first started here with a school trip to Italy. From day 1 and still continuing, we have people ignoring the stay at home rules, are congregating in groups both inside and outside of homes. People were still traveling by planes or ships even knowing they could get it from domestic flights. Parents are still dragging their children to grocery stores, not keeping a proper distance from others etc. I have seen city to city start to add numbers and most recently, surrounding towns. I would imagine my own must have it by now.

I won't even go out grocery shopping now for a while. Thank God it was always a habit of mine to be ahead on toilet paper in case of Winter storms because it has been a month since our stores have had any. At first there was no paper towels, then we had a shipment, now those are going too. Finding hamburger is like finding gold in most places.

Though we have the National Guard involved, the Women And Infants Hospital will not turn away women from New York. Even Doctors and nurses are concerned.

Being the tiniest State, we could easily be overcome like some other places who have to choose who lives and dies. Don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but for once I am actually scared. My Husband is on dialysis and has other serious health issues. I am also at risk. It doesn't matter how much some people are following the proper preventive measures, some still don't care and are doing whatever the hell they want.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
As I've said before this is a "beta" test for something more/bigger that will come within 5/10 years. Its a mass social experiment. Yes there maybe a virus but i dont think its as bad as "they" are saying and there is 100% more to it.

Yeah it's a big cover up, all the hospitals, doctors, and nurses are in on it.

"Not as bad as it seems"

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Dude. It's just like Nibiru.
But more. And the opposite.

edit on 3/28/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I can't stand the idea of the police coming door too door like that, but honestly what a way to spread the virus!! Tell the police to stay at home too! Idiotic idea!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
They are sons and daughters, friends and neighbors who belong to a group tasked with being detectives in a bid to try to contain the Virus. Asking and containing those who would contaminate by error or on purpose. Our own behavior precipitated this, no one else. It was no preconceived conspiracy.

Yes some pay no heed and need to be made to comply or contagion will become much worse. And that sums up what is needed to try to defeat Corona-virus .
It is no respecter of Anyone, it's equal opportunity.

Those detectives wasted their freaking time on drug lords instead of the Gov/Corporation labs. KARMA. I just cannot wait for Blade Runner Replicant Cops or Eugenics Super Human program to combat this disease due to immunity to virus.

edit on 28-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I always see the 2nd amendment lauded for its use when dealing with a tyranical government when people on ATS defend the need for guns in society. I am not advocating any more murder than you already have in your country but I was led to believe this is the exact situation why you feel the need to have a society which is armed, yet it appears you favour shooting each other on a daily basis rather than using the 2nd for the reson it was implemented. I need to state clearly I am not an advocate of society being armed as I live in the UK, I am old enough to have legally owned a gun in the UK (pre 1997), I have fired both hand guns and shotguns (family owned them) I am just not a fan of the current society with all its ills being armed, humans and guns are always going to be a mix for death and destruction.

Unless there are conspirators placed in key positions of power within the
government, military, and communications apparatus a putsch would be
highly unsuccessful. Not to mention the backlash of civil war from the
average misinformed citizens who've been deluded that their
Government can do no wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

the average misinformed citizens who've been deluded that their Government can do no wrong.

Pretty sure that would be below average.
Actually.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Police launch checkpoints to enforce lockdown compliance..

Hawaii - 2 arrested, 70 cited for violating stay-at-home orders

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You're conflating some stuff.
The arrests and most of the citations were due to people refusing to leave closed public parks.

On Oahu, police say they’ve cited at least 70 people for violating the emergency declaration and arrested two people. The arrests and most of the citations were issued to those who ignored officers’ instructions to leave public parks or other areas that are closed.

On the Big Island, police arrested a 43-year-old Kailua-Kona woman for violating the order and other counts, saying she went to a home in Captain Cook, threw a rock at a window and started an argument.

And on Kauai, police set up checkpoints to ensure compliance with the shutdown.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...
edit on 3/28/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join