It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RI Police, National Guard, stopping cars, going door to door, enforcing quarantine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Rhode Island police, National Guard begin stopping cars with NY plates and going door-to-door to enforce quarantine.

I was going to post this in the political mudpit but government is literally turning this into a dystopic nightmare.

I have to believe that this is all part of a bigger agenda/takeover.

Rhode Island police have begun stopping cars with New York license plates, and the National Guard will soon help officials conduct house-to-house searches to force anyone who has traveled from New York to enter isolation.

National Guard soldiers will then follow up with people at their local residences to ensure they are following through with self-quarantine orders.

Authorities will also be checking towns where many New Yorkers are known to have summer homes, according to the governor.

Theyre a bunch of maniacs.

Dont have any constitutional nor moral authority to do any of this.

As Dr. Ron Paul said in his video:

Ron Paul exposes the Coronavirus "hoax". Immediately attacked and censored by Facebook.

We never get our liberties and rights back.

I dont think America will be the same after this in terms of the few freedoms that we had left.

edit on 28-3-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yes , this Virus Scare is a PERFECT Opportunity for a World Coup . NWO Anyone ? ...........Hmm..

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As I've said before this is a "beta" test for something more/bigger that will come within 5/10 years. Its a mass social experiment. Yes there maybe a virus but i dont think its as bad as "they" are saying and there is 100% more to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They are sons and daughters, friends and neighbors who belong to a group tasked with being detectives in a bid to try to contain the Virus. Asking and containing those who would contaminate by error or on purpose. Our own behavior precipitated this, no one else. It was no preconceived conspiracy.

Yes some pay no heed and need to be made to comply or contagion will become much worse. And that sums up what is needed to try to defeat Corona-virus .
It is no respecter of Anyone, it's equal opportunity.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That I think you'd have to take up with the governor, I thought he controlled the National Guard.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Rhode Island... The first to go down the rabbit hole. Gina Raimondo is a bad governor, I never liked her. Didn't vote for her, always thought of her a fake. They wont bother me but they may be going overboard. Is it good idk, hopefully she doesn't let the power go to her head.

P.S. Everyone I know hates her.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why you don't understand. The only thing we all had been asked is to stay at home, don't go out.

People not following a simple rule, need stronger method to convince them. Do ya ?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ref Authorities will also be checking towns where many New Yorkers are known to have summer homes, according to the governor.

I heard about the same thing happening in Europe possibly UK?, Police questioning people or stopping them attempting to go to their other home, I have to ask what is the portion of any population that has "other homes"?, There seems to be a really concerted effort keeping people in a "known" location... If I am social distanced it should not matter if I am in a tent in the middle of a field!!!.

Whilst I have not gone down the rabbit hole "just yet" it is troubling when friends of mine who have zero interest in other ideas of how the world runs, who normally eat up any MSM story as fact, are calling me with ideas straight of Conspiracy 101.

The shortage of home testing kits in the West seems almost ideal to add to peoples confusion, as are the constant mixed messages going from Government. Adding to that the constant stone walling or certain reports that do not prop up the narrative being black listed are starting to make my spidey sense tingle.

Vaccines, financial markets totally wiped out, regular folks all screaming for a lockdown..

Kinda makes you think.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

And this all because they didnt enforce a quarrentine for NY in the first place!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I always see the 2nd amendment lauded for its use when dealing with a tyranical government when people on ATS defend the need for guns in society.

I am not advocating any more murder than you already have in your country but I was led to believe this is the exact situation why you feel the need to have a society which is armed, yet it appears you favour shooting each other on a daily basis rather than using the 2nd for the reson it was implemented.

I need to state clearly I am not an advocate of society being armed as I live in the UK, I am old enough to have legally owned a gun in the UK (pre 1997), I have fired both hand guns and shotguns (family owned them) I am just not a fan of the current society with all its ills being armed, humans and guns are always going to be a mix for death and destruction.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Oh yea in RI it now takes 1 month to get a gun. They said it was because of to many requests for a permit but it prolly goes deeper then that.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Don't worry. Nothing to see here.

All is well.

The government is here to take care of you.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Door, to door, with riot shields?

Anyway..people need to stay home.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All is well.

Do I get free cheese ?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All is well.

Do I get free cheese ?

Did you meet the quota of people you were supposed to turn in for sneezing in public?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No cheese for me then ...

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Cool picture. Ain't it?

Who cares if it has nothing to do with reality?

2013:
www.infowars.com...
edit on 3/28/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good find.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

It was part of an exercise, btw. In case you didn't get that.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Bring on the bootlickers. Tell us more about doing our part for the common cause.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join