It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys, This Could Be Great

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Didn't we all complain about the system? From different angles sure, but key arguments like "debt slavery", planned disinformation, mind control of the sheeple, toxic genderism, the artificial generational conflict...
All of those might come to light and become solved.
Yes thanks to Corona, all hail to the virus!
We don't have to start a revolution, we just have to sit back and relax as all the g20 commit economical suicide. And they're doing it for us, the people, our health, our safety is that important to them.
Can you believe it?
...Yeah... no... not really, right?

90% of this is driven by the stock markets, they started to panic, the govs started to panic.
War for profit is so last century, this here right now is a/the value absorption event. The death punch to all small businesses.
And it's their own #ing fault, a sardine just can't swim with the sharks.
Follow the money they say. Sitting capital doesn't make you money these days, debts do.

I'm not saying the virus isn't real, or that it was created in a lab or anything. What makes a shark a shark is that he jumps on an opportunity when it presents itself. BJ had the right idea, herd immunity, he changed his mind when his friends told him what a gift from heaven this is, after we refused to change our lifestyle due to climate change.

Exhibit A DNA tests for everybody!
Exhibit B oh please track and trace me and all my contacts, merciful leaders!
Exhibit C kill culture and social interactions, for our safety
Exhibit D small to medium businesses ruined, begging for state ownership
Exhibit E end of all freedoms, like movement etc
This is the 1984 event.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
cool then ...I kinda was getting bored...

let's start a hoedown then....music and tea for everybody.....thanks for the up, their boss sitting debts......I see now
edit on 28-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The mainstream media started the Panic, like they always try to do. But this time they had the National Basketball Association and various liberal Governors working with them. It's so plain to see, using hindsight.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The mainstream media started the Panic, like they always try to do. .....

I don't think so. The W.H.O. started the panic didn't they. The main stream media then jumped on it as predicted because that's what they are for.

Just like everyone here, there and everywhere.

The simulations predicted that me thinks and everything is unfolding perfectly.

China was growing scarily fast for those who need the global control.

Putin is still grinning as are the handlers of Trump, Boris and every other patsy put in place to be in charge of these messy times.
edit on 28/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The media here though waited until Feb 5th to go crazy ass panic mode. I wonder why?

Ooh...do you think it had to do with the fact that Feb 5th was when the impeachment of Trump came up a bust?
in the timing.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Agreed upon reflection it becomes more clear that the virus was used to hurt Trump

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
All this crap is a facade for the NWO,no freaking virus,the Petro dollar crashed,the US is broke,rich are jumping ship at an alarming rate,yea this looks Fing great

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CynConcepts

Agreed upon reflection it becomes more clear that the virus was used to hurt Trump

Now that's a factual statement

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
All this crap is a facade for the NWO,no freaking virus,the Petro dollar crashed,the US is broke,rich are jumping ship at an alarming rate,yea this looks Fing great

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I am really beginning to believe this is the beginning of the NWO plans, well not the beginning but this virus is definitely helping the cause.

Locked down
Social distancing
Food rationing
Phone apps (to see who has the virus)
Drones (seeking out those with the virus and those who are'nt self-isolating. Shoot to imobalise coming soon)
Army and Police enforcing these new rules for everyone.
Fines and possible imprisonment (If re-offending for going out more than once a day)

What have I missed?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

The US Dollar is actually doing well these days. What is making you think it crashed? Are you thinking that because it takes only about $20 to buy a barrel of oil? That would be the opposite of crashing, but there's other forces at play there (supply/demand.)

Also, the US isn't broke. We're still hovering around 100% Debt:GDP. That ratio might get nasty for awhile during economic contraction, but with the stimulus feeding money into the system, the economy should come raging back before long.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I am really beginning to believe this is the beginning of the NWO plans, well not the beginning but this virus is definitely helping the cause.

Locked down
Social distancing
Food rationing
Phone apps (to see who has the virus)
Drones (seeking out those with the virus and those who are'nt self-isolating. Shoot to imobalise coming soon)
Army and Police enforcing these new rules for everyone.
Fines and possible imprisonment (If re-offending for going out more than once a day)

What have I missed?

although somewhat true
but
the military is infected all the way to Okinawa and on the oceans
the police are falling also
the doctors (50 dead so far in Italy )

who is going to protect those that may have dreamed up this total BS
I sure wouldn't
simply not going to happen
if you live in the Amazon jungle

my greatest worry at the present time are 2 things
1. the manning of the nuclear power plants around the world
2. (this if for real, due to "fast" climate changing, heck it snowed in Tokyo yesterday ) the infestation of insects, this is for real, have you been driving or out jogging lately. A billion insects in the air and its getting worse now too

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

This Virus is a Weapon of War .Wake the Hell Up People !

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
These are the moments that matter and everyone is trying to capitalize on it.

top topics

join