It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landmark Education / Robin Quivers / Warner Erhard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
After my first post I ended up jobless and homeless. Let's see where this get me.
Landmark Education offers courses that they consider to transform people's lives. Some call it a cult, cultish, brainwashing, a scheme, etc.
There is a French documentary that was done undercover. It can be looked up and found on google.
There is also a 60 minutes report on allegations against Warner Erhard which caused him to leave the country and sell his company to the people whom where leading his courses. One of the allegations came from his daughter who accuses him of molestation. Warner regards it as a mutual empowering event. His wife accuses him of abuse and a former staff member recalls a time when Warner directs him to use physical force on his wife. This can be found on Wikileaks.
Many of the leaders at Landmark have changed their names; following Warner's lead. His real name is John Paul Rosenberg.
Richard Condon and Jerome Downs where big leaders who changed their names as well.
Landmark actively takes down post, sues, and goes after people who try to expose them.
There is a pod cast out there (On Believe) that had to bleep out every other word when interviewing people under the category of "Large Group Awareness Training."
People associated with Landmark have tried to poison, kill me, and put degrading things out there about me. The hardcore group will do anything to suppress and cover up Landmark's wrong doing and stains. They have connections with people in power and keep a lot underground and hidden from public view. Through the courses at Landmark the leaders learn about people's dark past and will use it to manipulate people. They get family members to turn against you if you do not comply.
Warner started Est (a Greek word meaning "to be") in the 70's. He wrote a book on how he came to his realizations, and how they are connected to Scientology. There was course call the Six Day, which was a boot camp like outing where people got enlightened. The leaders that took over from Warner created the program called "The Forum." From there other courses, seminars, and events have been created. Now the name of the company is called Landmark Worldwide, which is ran by Warner's brother Harry Rosenberg.
Not only has Warner and Landmark's leaders stolen concepts from religions, psychology, and philosophy, they also steal from the participants. I created several new concepts and distinctions that are used at Landmark; with no credit, funds, or recognition. It all gets written off as "sourcing."
At some point in the 90's Robin Quivers starting participating in these courses. She tried to enroll Howard in doing the Forum and had a secret introduction. He didn't register. Robin had an affair with one of the leaders - Jerome. Jerome died while having heart surgery. I am sure his death was a hit by Landmark or outside. I believe he was going to leave Landmark.

edit on 28-3-2020 by aeonfluxjmd because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2020 by aeonfluxjmd because: spelling errors

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Landmark huh....strikes a bell....they'll be flushed here real quick like...no worries, Jesus or nothing my brother, Jesus needs you in the Millenium

join