It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings and Nosebleeds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
TheRanchMan, are you freaked out by aliens, or you would have no worries meeting them and working with them?
I think, that you might be important to the aliens, either as a test subject or they will contact you in the future to cooperate with them. At this moment they are just watching your reactions to all this wierd stuff. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well, now they know that I know they're here. I have no problem with the aliens and I consider myself lucky that I was chosen.

MOST RECENT NOSEBLEED! 2:34 AM 6/10/05

This is the most recent nosebleed I have had. I was watching the X Files and a commercial came on. I happened to glance at the time. 2:34 AM. Almsot feeling like a time skip, I was lying down in my bed, wide awake, but my body was groggy, thats the best way I can describe it. The TV was off and my clock radio was on. glanced at the time. 3:14 AM. A Red and blue light poured into my room and stopped as soon as it appeared. I have no memory of what happened between 2:34 and 3:14. I am missing one hour and twenty minutes, but it felt like a second went by. I got out of bed to check myself out for scars, insicions, etc. There is a 14 inch scar running down my back. as a I turned around in astonishment, My nose was pouring blood;not dripping, but like a faucet on low. The measuring cup was in my bathroom for some unknown reson, there was a measuring cup in my bathroom. I let the blood pour into the cup. It overflowed the 2 cup container. I did not feel woosy or lightheaded. I poured it down the drain and got into bed.

[edit on 6/10/2005 by TheRanchMan]

<< 1  2   >>

join