It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You cannot escape fate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
On Sunday, the impoverished African country of Rwanda imposed a “total lockdown” because of increasing numbers of coronavirus cases, but on Wednesday one man decided to ignore the lockdown and go fishing instead, apparently confident he could evade any deadly consequences. He was right about evading the virus, but Death came in another form: a crocodile.

As the BBC reported, the man went fishing else along the Nyabarongo River, where a crocodile killed him — and ate him.
Alice Kayitesi, the mayor of the southern Kamonyi district, told the BBC, “He had broken the stay-home rule, he’s among very few people here who are not co-operating with the lockdown to stop the [corona]virus.”
The Nile crocodile is the largest freshwater predator in Africa, and is likely the second-largest reptile in the world; only the saltwater crocodile is larger.

Fearless Man Breaches Coronavirus Lockdown. Then He Meets A Crocodile.

We have no crocodiles in the streets of Russia. But there are bears. Therefore, when I go out, I take vodka and balalaika with me

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Crocodile's gonna be upset when he finds out that now he's gotta stay in quarantine for 6 weeks.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

He should have gone crocodile hunting instead...

Stay safe

NC

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I have the first day of self-isolation. Whiskey stock for 3 months

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I was going to say Holy sh** you're back... But then I looked at your posting history and noticed you haven't left.

Lol

Guess you and I just gravitate to different topics.

Cheers, I don't know what your angle is... Or really position on much, but I always got a kick out of the username and banter that followed.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have not been on the forum for more than a year. There was resentment for several unfairly deleted posts. But I decided that live communication between us is more expensive than all insults

new topics

top topics

join