It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting conversation on ETs existing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
At around the 40 minute mark on this video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Who is that guy they're interviewing? The host says "Everybody knows who he is." Never heard of him. Who is he and why is he on?

a reply to: TimeTraveller39487

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

This guy Linda, twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimeTraveller39487

It's a Q related video.

You're going to get the same response you did yesterday.

I know the Q thread is a lot to keep up with, but it's consolidated for a reason and a couple members have put a huge amount of work into keeping it organized and indexed.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This thread has nothing to do with Q, please stay on topic or you will violate the rules and your post will be reported.

We are discussing in this thread what is mentioned in the video, specifically to ETs.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It seems to be Q related? But I don’t want to challenge you be cause I’m terrified of being reported!! Please im begging ya, don’t report me!! a reply to: TimeTraveller39487

By the way report yourself for lack of content in your post, check the rules about that!
edit on 3 284228 2020 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

This thread has nothing to do with Q, please stay on topic or you will violate the rules and your post will be reported.

We are discussing in this thread what is mentioned in the video, specifically to ETs.

Thanks

It's not?

Why did you post this interview in the Q thread then Aust... I mean TimeTraveller?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well....can you post alittle about your post ? Maybe post what’s in the video or what it’s aboit ? Or
The synopsis of the video ? Your opinion ? ....or anything .... because some of us will not just randomly click on videos , or can not for whatever reason . ...but would Still love to know, and participate ...please and thank you !

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TimeTraveller39487

One line threads are not really permitted here so you are violating the rules with your op.

I could report you but im not that petty.

Grow up

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Who is Austin steinbart????? Never, ever heard of him.

And, it's an over 2 hr. video. What's great about it OP? Please, do tell?

edit on 28-3-2020 by paviabari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It states underneath the video...

On The GoldFish Report No. 468 Louisa and Co-Host Steve, welcome Austin Steinbart to discuss the Q Anon Great Awakening, Quantum Computers, Space Force, Q Anon and much more.

Twice, no less.
And no, I didn't watch the video, before you ask.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This thread has nothing to do with Q...

The description of the video you posted says the video is about QAnon.

By the way, it may not be 21 million people missing in China, but rather it could be 21 million cell phones accounts that were deactivated (maybe by the government trying to hush the people using their cellphones to get the word out about the virus).

That's likely why they worded it as "21 million cell phone users are missing" instead of saying it was 21 million people.

top topics

join