It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 Movie Review.....Bloodshot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This one just popped up out of nowhere on my movie site. Never heard of it, never saw a trailer, etc.

So I clicked on it, saw it stared Vin, of which I'm a bit of a fan of his. So I read the synopsis and figured what the hell, I've got time(who doesn't).

The cast looked good and I saw Eiza was in it, bonus.

It's an action film, heavy on the action, with a storyline that isn't really anything new. Super soldier type stuff, augmented after death to fulfill some guys/companies goal. Secrets unfold, blah blah blah, it's just a thin excuse to move from heavy action scene to the next.

The story is pretty thin, the action scenes are action packed, but a lot of it is pretty ridiculous and just lacks any real depth.

It's probably one of his worst films(to me) right up there with his triple X film.

He's not a bad actor, but man this film makes the F&F stuff look like shakespeare.

The only positive I took away from this was getting to look at Eiza a bit, but even her screen time was pretty minimal. That woman has no right being that hot.

Anyway, it wasn't a waste of time, but pretty close. If you come across it for free and there is literally nothing else to do for an hour and a half, it's better than watching paint dry.
edit on 27-3-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I saw it.

It was entertaining, but I guessed most of the plot twists before they happened.

(I Think I spoiled it for my wife by telling her what was going to happen.)

Fairy cookie cutter story-line, but suspenseful action.

I liked the hacker character. They should have made him less arrogant and more human. It would have added more depth.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I've seen that guy in other things, he's pretty good.

Most all of the major characters did a good job acting, Vin, Eiza, Guy, etc.

It was just the story was so thin and it was just basic filler to get to all the "big" action scenes.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Please keep the reviews coming!!!

I've saved your last few and will check them out when I have the time to do so.

I have found over the years that actual movie critics suck ass at what they do for a living.

It's nice to have someone on ATS keep us in the loop about what real people think about a movie.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Please keep the reviews coming!!!

I've saved your last few and will check them out when I have the time to do so.

I have found over the years that actual movie critics suck ass at what they do for a living.

It's nice to have someone on ATS keep us in the loop about what real people think about a movie.

Thanks, but I"m just using the forum that is there.

Yes, access media critics are garbage, just like about everything else that is "media" at this point.

But I don't think I'm the best person to fill that void. I'm like a bitter, drunken and angry cyscal and ebert.

But if that works for people, I'll keep posting reviews.

top topics

join