It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loopback

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was thinking about the whole COVID19 thing!

What baffles me are the whole rules about the distance that has to be kept between people. They say 2m. Makes no sense to me if it was just a virus.

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with our magnetic fields, and how they influence each other.
What loopback you may ask...

You know when you do a sound check and the microphone picks up the sound of the loudspeaker how it just keeps increasing, this pungent tone getting louder and louder, you have several options, either turn down the volume, isolate the micro by putting your hand over it, or distance it from the loudspeaker.

We are like microphone and loudspeaker at the same time.

Picking up an energy processing it and then sending it out again for the next to do the same...

Most people are insensitive to that suble energy.

So what happens when a big disturbance enters the worlds magnetic field, and we are not able to clean and realign our own magnetic field.
These ripples just keep going back and forth between each other, like a loopback. This loopback if not stoped has the potential to rip apart the whole fabric of spacetime.

Maybe something went wrong with some sort of test, or maybe something out of our control is affecting the earth.

By isolating and keeping distance this ripple might just fade out.

I don't know... this was just a thought that kept coming over the last couple of days.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't know about this but it may explain introvertedness to some degree. Maybe those of us who prefer not to be close to people physically are sensitive to that feedback/loopback sensation.
Disclaimer: Few drinks in.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I love it.

And the mass testing they're all/some/those in the know, want is to figure out how many and which got manipulated DNA, or are alien hybrids, or whatever.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds

Could very well be the case, and if you know how to realign this energy you could do much good for your fellow human beings.
If you don't know you shut yourself in, it's better than to deal with the crap people keep putting out.

from my own experience the first and hardest step is differentiate between your own and the others energy patterns, its very easy to mistake someone elses for your own or vice versa, especially when we deal with something that is unpleasant we very quickly try to blame the other...

NC

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Couldnt really say..

What I can say, though, is that for the past maybe 6 months to a year, my hands have been having some real strange effects around anything small and light.

So, sawdust, dirt, etc. will start jumping around like crazy once I get within 3-6 inches of it.

Its made cleaning up after doing woodwork an absolutely gargantuan task. It just ends up popping and flying everywhere. So much so, that I have just started doing anything that might create such things.. Outdoors and out of the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You could also cause a lot of harm. That depends what you'd want to send. I somehow feel the time of "love peace and harmony" is in the past.
The only way out of this is over the edge.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Magnetoreception seems to be the same type of thing you are explaining. The human body has a magnetic field, and this could have something to do with the virus being attracted to us, and being able to jump from person to person. A nuclear bomb going off might also have the same effect, thus the lock downs...
edit on 27-3-2020 by Centsay because: Tried to explain my thought a little better and more clearer...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

A 500 nM particulate particle can stay suspended in still air for 10 minutes. The Covir19 virus is about that size. A strong breeze is about 5 meters per second. The virus can survive suspended in air for over three hours. So, a live virus, outdoors could reasonably be expected to travel three kilometers, or 1.86 miles. So, how could a three feet separation do anything at all?

The US government doesn't actually care what happens to its citizens. It's advice is ineffective, and far too late. They are only trying to placate you, so you will go quietly.

Look at the stats and do some research. If you survive, perhaps you should ensure that you get better government. For next time.

edit on 27/3/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

They say 2m. Makes no sense to me if it was just a virus.

What makes no sense ?
That the virus is airborne , and that is a good , safe distance ?
Makes perfect sense in that respect.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Don Quixote...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

How many millions died during the last administrations reign from SARS again?

Was that not a democratic government? So pathetic if someone has to make everything into a political fight.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Very interesting serdgiam.
How did that happen, was there a triggering event?
sonds like a mild and uncontrolled form of telekinesis. Did you try and do it on purpose, steering it? Did you record it? Would be very interesting.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Sure sancho panso...

See the post above yours...

NC
edit on 28-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

To be fair chr0naut didn't mention any political affiliation...

So you are just playing along in this dynamic about turning everything into a political fight.

NC

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

My reasoning exactly.

Thanks for the math!

NC

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
I was thinking about the whole COVID19 thing!

What baffles me are the whole rules about the distance that has to be kept between people. They say 2m. Makes no sense to me if it was just a virus.

This was the first "trigger" that let me know that something is off with he whole Corona story. And more recently the interdiction to go out at night (here in Romania). I'm still digging into this to find an answer. One possibility is that by doing that they instill FEAR. Tell someone to not approach another human being or to stay indoors at night and the first reaction (for most people) is FEAR. Fear of something unseen (the worst kind). But I'm sure there's more to it that just fear.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Deny ignorance
The world is the sample
www.psychologytoday.com...

The science speaks for itself

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Fraam

No you don't, all you need is fear and to let it snowball.. This is psychological war

Between 20-80% are affected by the suggestion or fear of the illness, look at the links, review the literature, apply the phenomenon to what's happening in the world right now

If I was doing this as a test, I would expect more deaths as the snowball grows.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
FYI

I called him out, not engaged in a fight. His affiliation is well known and it is not the first time I read nonsense [my opinion] like that from him. Hypocritical nonsense I might add.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

It needs two to start a fight...

At least he had something to contribute on topic...

I don't care about either of your political affiliations.
Some just can't help themselves when it comes to. Politics, it's such an important part in their identity that they need to add it wherever they can, otherwise they would feel hollow.

NC
edit on 28-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Seems to be along the same line as this

My bad, I see you have already been there, honestly I don't know what to think other than it's very possible and it does nothing to shake my feeling of dispair.
edit on 28-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join