It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel there's something more to this virus and social distancing happening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Also, what proof do we have that any of the high-profile victims actually have COVID-19? I mean, aside from their own statements. Well, and the media but.... yeah.
Remember, celebrities of all types are considered social influencers and, for this very reason, are heavily courted by countless commercial entities.
Why would this scenario (selling a global pandemic) be any different?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The sharks set back and love watching the stores get a buy out.....its like the best black Friday in history.

This is just the way I see it......this virus is the bait towards slavery.
The price of liberty.
The instruments of tyranny.
Cold-blooded killers who communicate using a language of force and oppression.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
An international experiment goes against the mechanical workings of the world as we know it.

The reality is that no country would tank themselves economically for a social experiment on control. It is in part the economic structure itself that already has us in an element of control - if the economy evaporates due to this then you can best believe that all the social distancing and lock down rules would go out the window pretty fast and you're left with anarchy.

Anarchy is not the end game, it's the starting point that we've been trying to avoid going back to desperately for millenia.

The reality seems to be that high level medical advice and mathematical modelling of the virus has convinced governments that if no action is taken, the economical and political damage would be far greater than taking a big hit now but controlling it early. Then there's of course the whole point about preventing unnecessary deaths, though I can see that point being rebuttled with points about smoking, obesity etc.
edit on 29-3-2020 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You should be concerned but not about getting infected.
edit on 29-3-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

It comes from distrust of those in power to tell you the truth. We have been lied to for so long and from so many directions that when something like this happens it elicits a feeling of disbelief as a result.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join