It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel there's something more to this virus and social distancing happening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It could be part of a bigger plan to cull the elderly population as it's mainly killing this demographic.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Preparation for full on Nuclear war ? lets go full conspiracy minded.

If we are going full conspiracy-

Greta Thunberg(or one of her cohorts)engineered/tweaked/released Covid19 to save the environment from the humans..
and so far,it working.
If the lockdown carries on for months,the effect known as "global dimming"(look it up) will recede,meaning that many hot parts of the world(think India,middle east,Africa,South East Asia)will become unihabitable.

This will result in incomprehensible numbers of dead people,a migration the planet has never seen and most likley a 3rd world war,so yes the nukes will be in play.

End result: Global population halved/quartered.Full NWO dictatorship for the weak,poor starving survivors.

And Greta rubs her hand with glee.
You did say FULL conspiracy right?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Seems more like warfare to me

by the Chinese?

Amazing Polly seems to think so. Why is Chinas virus already contained, with no new cases already

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

" before the next round does, there is going to 'have to be' a switch to one world currency |

Not gonna Happen unless said " Currency " is Back by Something Tangible oh , say Precious Metals Maybe ? ..Hmm......
edit on 27-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: Plotus
Preparation for full on Nuclear war ? lets go full conspiracy minded.

If we are going full conspiracy-

Greta Thunberg(or one of her cohorts)engineered/tweaked/released Covid19 to save the environment from the humans..
and so far,it working.
If the lockdown carries on for months,the effect known as "global dimming"(look it up) will recede,meaning that many hot parts of the world(think India,middle east,Africa,South East Asia)will become unihabitable.

This will result in incomprehensible numbers of dead people,a migration the planet has never seen and most likley a 3rd world war,so yes the nukes will be in play.

End result: Global population halved/quartered.Full NWO dictatorship for the weak,poor starving survivors.

And Greta rubs her hand with glee.
You did say FULL conspiracy right?

12 Monkeys style?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

Sometimes People Mix Fact with Fiction , I Think this is One of those Times ......Sigh ......

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Maybe the antidote is in the time capsule, under the guidestones?

I say we open that sucker right now.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Plotus

Maybe the antidote is in the time capsule, under the guidestones?

I say we open that sucker right now.

The antidote is in the Ark of the Covenant.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Kind of like some fakery.

From the very get go, the Chinese government wasn't truthful about all of this. I'm not ready to call it a full blown hoax, there were countless videos of people dying in the streets, and we never got the explanation for that. We also saw videos of people literally getting welded in their houses, and so when the numbers of infected started coming out, we almost instantly knew they were lying. Their extreme measures did not add up to the deaths being reported. Then we had videos of nurses crying and being overwhelmed, and the leaked videos of the crematoriums being overwhelmed, again, not reflecting the numbers the Chinese were reporting.

Something bad happened, but we just aren't seeing it happen here. Yet. Was it man-made? Was it purposely spread? Remember the reports of Chinese going all around the world to purposely infect people?

I dunno, but I'm also inclined to think there is more to this, or something bigger about to go down that will make the virus seem small. The virus sure has been effective at shutting the whole world down and we REALLY need to ask ourselves WHY? Even recently, this thing has been equated to the flu by "officials" in terms of death, so this does NOT add up. You don't shut down the world economy over something like this. So what is the real reason this planet has been placed on lockdown??

I have been hearing about "clusters" of space debris incoming. But I don't like people who sensationalize. I've heard about it from a couple sources whom are known to sensationalize, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but keeping it in the back of my mind.

edit on 27-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Why is Chinas virus already contained, with no new cases already

According to who, the Chinese?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'll let you handle opening that. I don't want to be melted.

But seriously, we are living history right now, and I don't think we are going to like the twist, at the end of this story.
edit on 27-3-2020 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: olaru12

I'll let you handle opening that. I don't want to be melted.

But seriously, we are living history right now, and I don't think we are going to like the twist, at the end of this story.

what do you have in mind? what do you think is really happening besides the virus

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

A big part of me suspects that something big went down in China, and Im not so sure it was a virus.

I could even see something like; They decided to do some sort of purge that the world at large would have frowned upon. They were waiting for the right impetus to carry this out, and had recently created a test for IDing a new virus that had been going around for months (or longer).
So, they staged an apocalyptic outbreak scenario instead of just sharing the info with the world. It wouldnt be as difficult to pull off as many think.. Remember that hollywood has gotten real big over there.
Many saw the initial footage, and went "uhoh." As data came in from the first nations to be impacted, alongside cruise ships, etc. it appeared that something wasnt adding up. At all.
So, corrupt people the world over decided to use it to their own ends in much the same way. The goals would be much different elsewhere, given that China is.. uniquely brutal. But, it could serve as a very effective way to force through legislation, etc. that would have never made it otherwise.
Thus, started the first internet-induced worldwide folie a plusieur.

I dont really think that happened, but Ill be damned if parts of it dont ring very, very true.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

a world social experiment

edit on -05:00352020-03-27T19:35:48-05:002020FridayFriday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think George Soros is the anti-christ

a reply to: randomthoughts12

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The timing of everything though, does seem odd, and we could come up with all types of related coincidences. Like the Bill Gates mock Corona Virus ourbreak, just before the real outbreak. Starlink (free world wide internet) and 5g rolling out. Worldwide lockdowns, new legislation, talk of inbound spce debris, ALL happening at once. It definitely makes you pause for a moment and think things will never again be the same. Will it come with thunderous applause? We just might be in for more trouble than we realize.
edit on 27-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It's ok. They said we can pick our own guards. (Sarc OFF)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

To be honest, I don't know. Like others have said, I just feel it in my gut.

There are just so many things it could be, from a test of "how much we will put up with loosing, via our rights, to people narcing on each other over social distancing.

It's like we are all lab rats right now, being used for testing.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It is clear that the response to the virus by governments (all following each other in similar ways in tandem) are clearly way beyond what is required. The responses are so disproportionate that it makes on incredulous, yet they are still maintaining the narrative that this virus is far more lethal than the flu...it isn't, because it hasn't surpassed the flu in lethality yet, and still has a long way to go.

This virus has been used by governments for a nefarious agenda. Power grabs, global finance reset using the public's tax money, crashing the economy and blaming the virus, but may lead to the promotion of a new style homogeneous 1 world economy based on one world currency that will see cash phased out, and it all going digital. Don't forget, while you are all on lockdown and at home, you are leaving your money in the bank. Do you think it is safe from their grubby mitts?

Of course, they are using a narrative you can't yet argue openly against. The media narrative is fear and panic, and what a good job the medical people (heroes all apparently) are doing, and that if none of you behave or comply with orders, there is the implicit threat of more severe draconian sanctions being issued (especially here in Britain). Police are now fining people who are out on the street and in groups and not observing social distances.

However, there might be a spanner in the works for their virus narrative. The following article is a 'must read', because it brings some potential light to bear on things.

The use of powerful drugs because doctors are convinced that they have a particularly potent virus on their hands, especially in older people, with pre-existing health conditions, is likely to lead to many deaths. As with SARS.

www.greenmedinfo.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

a world social experiment

Perhaps.

The big computer had run all it's simulations but TPTB wanted a second opinion.

With all the new data, the stage will be set for the final simulation and then the REAL experiment.

All I know is nobody is going to jab me with a needle for some unknown cure or protection that comes with the REAL nasties.

The only way to never lose is not to play.

tic tac toe? NO.
edit on 27/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join