It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of over 100 Dead Microbiologists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This articleis from 2016, and the first one listed is 2006 then it goes in descending order but I cannot access the full article, however judging by what I have read and the time frame it gives it looks like they were silenced, and possibly replaced by a more compliant workforce, in light of recent world affairs this is well worth a look back into.

Here's some excerts from the link..

The worlds top anti-virus microbiologists are being killed off. By 2005, 40 were dead. Today, over 100.

Many murdered, the rest died under very suspicious circumstances. It is known they were all working on highly sensitive or government-funded research projects tied to bio-weapons and viral pandemics.

The article goes on to name many of them and the suspicions surrounding their deaths.

So I reiterate this article was written in 2016 so the numbers will likely be higher.
These are the type of people you would be asking the important questions to in times like this.

"when faced with fear, I shall not yield" King David.
edit on 27-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I know this was posted about here on ATS. Don't remember exactly where but it is burried here somewhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here are some threads that I found about dead microbiologists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yes I remember this it was on several posts in the past but they were not topical to the current crisis.
Nice to bring it back up now it has more current interest than it did back then to most people.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Microbiologists, have been dying for a very long time...

I'm guessing that, historically, tens of thousands of microbiologists have died.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Microbiologists, have been dying for a very long time...

I'm guessing that, historically, tens of thousands of microbiologists have died.

Indeed, Mr. Obvious.

But not all of them die young or under suspicious circumstances. Not that all of these have either, but the phenomena is worth some analysis.

To the OP:
Dead scientists 2004-2016
Dead scientists 1994-2003
NOT the best source, but the info seems to be accurate.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

MischievousElf once posted a pretty comprehensive link but unfortunately it's now been removed - a few other researchers have also listed info so it's definitely worth having a good rummage around.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Wow some of the names on that list are frightening in terms of their status and what they were working on, the Psychology one stuck out because that's my current interest and study...

Andrew Moulden MD PhD, 50, Clinical Psychology and Neuropsychology with a master’s degree in child development, and was also a medical doctor.

The death of Andrew Moulden is shrouded in mystery. Some sources say he had a heart attack and others say he committed suicide. A colleague of Dr. Moulden who wishes to remain anonymous reported to Health Impact News that he/she had contact with him two weeks before he died in 2013. Dr. Moulden told our source and a small number of trusted colleagues in October of 2013 that he was about to break his silence and would be releasing new information that would be a major challenge to the vaccine business of big pharma. He was ready to come back. Even though he had been silent, he had never stopped his research. Then, two weeks later, Dr. Moulden suddenly died. Dr. Moulden was about to release a body of research and treatments, which could have destroyed the vaccine model of disease management, destroyed a major source of funding for the pharmaceutical industry, and at the same time seriously damaged the foundation of the germ theory of disease.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yes, some are quite alarming.

Can't have these guys messing with the status quo in their given fields, now can we?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ATS should've put two and two together way back. But we have an
army of scoffers and deniers here that don't listen to reason. And
they still don't!

edit on 27-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Damn I have heard of this phenomenon for ages!

I cant remember when I first heard about it but it was years ago however only here on ATS.

Very suspicious circumstances.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Soon there will be no denying, this has been in the making for a long time and it looks like it's actually happening, still don't know how they are going to pull it off because people I know have went from believing the news, to growing more and more suspicious of their governments. Maybe the time to act has long gone.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Wonder what happens when we add this number to the Astronomers and Cancer Researchers and Free Energy Inventors and Whistleblowers of all types ect ect ect…...billions have already died because of "conspiracies" that are not supposed to be real.Almost like a War.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

This type of response is common, short blunt Debunk and gone, not interested in defending the rebuttal given or even better show the statistics that support the claim, always quick after the thread. With stars from others in the group to sway the majority. I'm not impressed by your tactics they are predictable and lack imagination.I could do your job ten times better.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Maybe they're more often approached about biocrimes or crimes they can provide expert testimony or crucial evidence regarding . A police officer alone sometimes cannot prove a charge without an expert witness. To prove a biocrime he'd need a microbiologist . And if these are crucial witnesses in shady, difficult to prove murders or attempted murders , the likelihood is , if they were involved in the first place to help solve cases , that they'd also now also be susceptible to similar crime s of ruthless perpetrators trying to cover things up.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

I would honestly say in my opinion that those things although likely in a movie probably not what happened to the majority of these people, criminals are rarely masterminds, criminal masterminds have much more respectable titles and they don't go to prison.
edit on 27-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

My opinion is that biocrimes are often overlooked as a means of assault .
In the avoidance of detection it's a useful means for several reasons. The only people who can truly define microbiological attack scenarios are microbiologists . It doesn't take criminal masterminds to undertake such acts , or to supervise a victims demise . For those good reasons , biocrime is virtually a nonexistent word , but it's certainly a means to an end for those who gain basic knowledge of methods involved and have the inclination to use them. When faced with potential biocrime , an investigator or maybe victim or victims doctor , seeks a microbiologist .

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Maybe the time to act has long gone.

What I notice most of all is how this is all happening at
a time when we can't even fight back. Also how Bill Gates was
one of the first to disappear. We need to tear down 5G IMO.
We're being hemmed in and exterminated.
edit on 27-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Steps down as boss of MS and turns his attention to viruses and human implanted micro chips.... I wonder how deep his bunker is.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I wonder how deep his bunker is.

The deepest part of hell!

<<   2 >>

join